TheArticulatedOne

DCUC Wave 8 Reviews

I just posted the first of many DC Universe Classics Wave 8 figure reviews over at Articulated Discussion. You can check out Gentleman Ghost's at the link below, with more to come soon. New reviews will always be at the top!

DCUC Wave 8 Action Figure Reviews

Don't forget, I give away one free toy every month, and all you have to do is leave a comment on my reviews for a chance to win.

I'm still cranking away at DCUC wave 8 reviews (they were temporarily suspended for a trip to San Francisco!). Please enjoy the following reviews at the link below: Gentleman Ghost, Parademon (Classic), Dr. Fate, Hawkgirl (Guest Review), Mr. Terrific, and Commander Steel.

DC Universe Classics Wave 8 Action Figure Reviews

Thanks, and enjoy. Oh, and don't forget that I give away one new toy a month, which could very well be one of my DCUC figures, so be sure to leave a comment on each of my reviews in the current month (June) for a chance to win!

I have given up thinking i'm getting the line

I haven't seen any new figures since wave 6 in January and the same goes for Infinities

I still haven't seen wave 8 at stores. Only 7b saw them both at Wal-Mart and Target on Wed. Isn't wave 8 out this month?

Great reviews. I just bought my set last week and this is my favorite wave so far released. Giganta is also my favorite BaF.

Actually waves 6,7 and 8 have been a consistently great assortment of figures. I'm looking forward to wave 9 but unlike these three waves I'm not over the moon about the entirety of the set. I'm looking forward to Green Arrow, Chemo, Black Canary, Blackcat variant and Black Adam.

I still haven't seen wave 8 at stores. Only 7b saw them both at Wal-Mart and Target on Wed. Isn't wave 8 out this month?

Haven't seen them. CSC just shipped my set the other day. You know it's bad when CSC gets them before retail does.

I think in terms of DCUC releases, it's still very early for Wave 8. Hang in there.

Right now, I'm seeing Waves 6 & 7 clogging the pegs... especially Captain Cold and Kid Flash. Some places are still trying to shake their Cyborgs and Wonder Women. These World's Greatest Super Heroes aren't helping things either.