"In Hand" Cobra Island 7 pack images.

HissCommander

does Hasbro just leave the doors to the factory open all the time now?

it's getting a little ridiculous with all of the stolen pieces we see now...

they must have changed factories to one that has more dirty employees, or had to layoff their entire security team.

Thank God for "dirty employee's"! ^_^

I love seeing all these things like this. You get better images from these pics than most the ones released for early preview, especially if they're of the prototypes.

I doubt Hasbro can object too much to all the free publicity and promotion of their toys? It's not like these things all come in a black box that you have to buy without seeing the figure inside, to where such images would give the "surprise" away and ward off the impulse buyer? ;)

does Hasbro just leave the doors to the factory open all the time now?

it's getting a little ridiculous with all of the stolen pieces we see now...

they must have changed factories to one that has more dirty employees, or had to layoff their entire security team.

i wonder that myself. Its pretty crazy how many of these things get out

When and where will these be available? I've heard on-line exclusive and Target exclusive and prices ranging from $35-$45. No one ever seems to know a thing about release information for this and the Attack on Cobra Island pack but yet we keep seeing these awesome pictures. I can't wait to get these and the other 7 pack. But does anyone know when these will pop up?

When and where will these be available? I've heard on-line exclusive and Target exclusive and prices ranging from $35-$45. No one ever seems to know a thing about release information for this and the Attack on Cobra Island pack but yet we keep seeing these awesome pictures. I can't wait to get these and the other 7 pack. But does anyone know when these will pop up?

noone knows because nothing has been released yet. Everything is speculation as of right now. The only thing hasbro has "officially" put out is that these are online exclusives.

Kinda makes me wonder if these are actually "leaked" or "stolen" or if they are actually just being put out to gauge continued interest.

well, I am assuming they are stolen because all these figures end up on ebay from multiple sellers... who are selling all kinds of junk from toy factories

Kinda makes me wonder if these are actually "leaked" or "stolen" or if they are actually just being put out to gauge continued interest.

well, I am assuming they are stolen because all these figures end up on ebay from multiple sellers... who are selling all kinds of junk from toy factories

Well I'm not saying a lot of them aren't. I think, as others stated, we are seeing a LOT of them all of a sudden. I mean these last handfuls seem to be prevelant way more than anything previous. I'm just wondering how much of it is actually stolen, compared to what came before.

• 3 weeks later...

Makes sense that these will be online since they seem to gearing up for the movie. I'll be watching Entertainment Earth's site.

There haven't any new 25th/HOH Joe figures or back stock showing up at any stores around here for weeks.

I love seeing all these things like this. You get better images from these pics than most the ones released for early preview, especially if they're of the prototypes.

Me too, I wont spend the cash some do to get them early, but I like seeing these more than Hasbro's "press photos" that look like hand painted and/or photoshopped nuggets.

Me too, I wont spend the cash some do to get them early, but I like seeing these more than Hasbro's "press photos" that look like hand painted and/or photoshopped nuggets.

The only flaw is if this stuff doesn't actually get released or, maybe worse, gets released as some kind of crappy exclusive. See DTC Wave 4.