WALMART = DEAD...

rash

There's about 3 WalMarts within driving distance to my domicile. None of them have refreshed their DCUC since, oh, December '08. Last good find I had there was Wave 5...Since then, zippo.

That is all...You may go about your business.

if they have had DCUC sitting on the pegs, they won't put out more.

solution - buy all the DCUC figures. Drive to a far away store. Return the figures. your store will then get more in.

solution - buy all the DCUC figures. Drive to a far away store. Return the figures. your store will then get more in.

Lol ! thats a good one .... @loll@

Keep in mind that unless associated with a big media push (be it new cartoon or feature film), a vast majority of toylines go into a relatively "dormant" state after Christmas.

At least your stores carry DCUC, my LONE Walmart hasn't 6" DC figures since after Christmas in 2006. As far as my area is concerned, the only DC product Mattel makes is Batman stuff.

LMAO! I used to do that all the time when I was die hard into the SW figures

Right now my Walmart is being remodeled and any DC figures were put on clearance

Hell I bought the 3 pack infinities figures of GL,GA and Black Canary for $8

I don't think this peticular Walmart will any DC after the remodel is done

I was pleasantly surprised yesterday, 2 of the Wal Marts I sometimes frequent actually had new stock!!! I was able to get Blue Beetle, black suit Supes, and Kid Flash!! While the last 2 aren't really figures I wanted, if I want a complete Kalibak and Atom Smasher, I'll have to get them!!!

They had the modern Booster Gold, but I'm on the hunt for the classic version!!!

There's about 3 WalMarts within driving distance to my domicile. None of them have refreshed their DCUC since, oh, December '08. Last good find I had there was Wave 5...Since then, zippo.

At least your Wally had wave 5. My Wally's dont carry any DCUC. I can't even recall ever seeing any DC figs (other than Batman figs).

At least your Wally had wave 5. My Wally's dont carry any DCUC. I can't even recall ever seeing any DC figs (other than Batman figs).

Wow, you beat me to it. I have no reason to believe wave 5 ever made it to Walmart. I figured that Mattel just sent it directly to the scalpers on ebay.

I have four Wal-marts near me and I have not seen any new DCUC since wave six. One of them still has the same two Mr. Miracles since January. I have decided to purchase DCUC from online retailers.

Chopz

I haven't been actively hunting lately, but I did stop by one to pick up a Mother's Day card (yay me, I know...) and I saw the reissues were there - Capt. Marvel, GL, Bats, and Firestorm, along with Capt. Cold, Mr. Miracle, Regenesupes, and 80's Aquaman. So they must have restocked at some point.

Wow, you beat me to it. I have no reason to believe wave 5 ever made it to Walmart. I figured that Mattel just sent it directly to the scalpers on ebay.

I have four Wal-marts near me and I have not seen any new DCUC since wave six. One of them still has the same two Mr. Miracles since January. I have decided to purchase DCUC from online retailers.

Chopz

Well, I saw quite a few wave 5 in the wild at 4 seperate stores. I wish I picked them up. All but Riddler go for big dollars. It especially hurts, because I regret selling my Eradicator & Metallo, even though he sucks!

I too have gone to ordering online. I've had wave 8 for 2 weeks now, while stores are empty.

I even went as far as lodging a complaint at my now local Walmart. It is frustrating going there only for groceries. Thats no fun!

Hit one of the local Wallys while out with the wife this evening; they had one blue Aquaman, 2 Capt. Cold, 2 Kid Flash, 2 Hawkman, and one each Dr. Impossible and Mr. Miracle. One local Target has a Black Manta and a Mr. Miracle, the other has most of wave 6.

Even saw a Shazam, Firestorm and blue Aquaman at Kroger the other day.

I'm hoping the pegs clear a bit soon so wave 8 will actually get stocked (almost certainly at Wal-Mart first).