G.I. Joe And Cobra Classic "Assault On Cobra Island" 7-Packs

JayC

that is a good pic of her... she has obviously filled out a bit recently... but anybody can have a good picture.. I don't like her face, and I really don't like her teeth.

even in that pic, I can still think of probably 1,000 Hollywood chicks hotter than her... plus probably 5,000 at my school hotter than her that I see everyday

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that is a good pic of her... she has obviously filled out a bit recently... but anybody can have a good picture.. I don't like her face, and I really don't like her teeth.

Big close up here of her face, teeth, smile etc...

Amanda Bynes

She still seems to be quite the attractive young lady to me? Even up close and within smoochin' range! ;)

and again...

just look at those long sexy legs and pretty FEET??

Amanda_Bynes.jpg

I think I young guy like yourself would do well to have a young lady like that at your arm?? No? ^_^

I'll have to pick up the Joe set. I never cared for Chuckles, but I do want the rest. I really only want Mindbender from the Cobra set, so I will pass.

Ok guys if any on is so kind to upload some pictures of the original RAH figures with accesories, just to compare the new figures with its old ones!

All geared up or without accessories? I think I have all those RAH guys and can take pics. I'll see what I can do over the weekend. Could be an interesting comparison

Ok guys if any on is so kind to upload some pictures of the original RAH figures with accesories, just to compare the new figures with its old ones!

All geared up or without accessories? I think I have all those RAH guys and can take pics. I'll see what I can do over the weekend. Could be an interesting comparison

All geared up would be nice!

Thanks pesatyel.

All geared up would be nice!

Thanks pesatyel.

YoJoe has some of the figures "all geared up" for us..

Hit & Run

Outback

Zap

Ripcord

Dr. Mindbender

Recondo

Wetsuit

Alley Viper

Range Viper

I always thought my original Zap had a mustache? @hmmm@

It seems that V2 added the stache and V4 put it on him again (for his original design concept) for the comic packs? Did he have the stache in the comics though?

Amanda Bynes

She still seems to be quite the attractive young lady to me? Even up close and within smoochin' range! ;)

and again...

Amanda_Bynes.jpg

I think I young guy like yourself would do well to have a young lady like that at your arm?? No? ^_^

uh no... your getting faked out by Hollywood glam man...

every girl I ever dated was hotter than her

I always thought my original Zap had a mustache? @hmmm@

It seems that V2 added the stache and V4 put it on him again (for his original design concept) for the comic packs? Did he have the stache in the comics though?

I think that is where it came from in the first place. They wanted a way to differentiate the characters since they all, effectively, looked the same. That's why Short Fuze got the glasses.

I think some of the ol RAH figures look much better in its original form than in the new 25th sculps.

Examples, Outback, Wet-Suit, Recondo, etc...

Recondo is pretty accurate. He just has Firefly Bunching Syndrome and Duke Arms. They've done HOW many guys that they can't seem to figure out which guys have short sleeves and which don't? I suppose that's somewhat minor (Wet Suit NOT having long sleeves never made sense to me) and Wet Suit just needs a helmet. At least Outback doesn't look like Jesus this time.

In fact, comparing them, Wet Suit is also pretty accurate. Minus the damn helmet, of course. He has the gun and knife on the wrong legs, but the long sleeves make more sense.

The one that bugs me the most is Chuckles. They can give Tunnel Rat (and by proxy Range Viper) a shoulder holster, but not Chuckles?

Amanda Bynes

and again...

Amanda_Bynes.jpg

You're forgetting about one one thing...she's missing the most important part...the one clam loves the most. I won't go into anymore detail, but it rhymes with "sock." ;) @smilepunch@

Anyways...all of these figures look great. I haven't been buying any toys lately, as I've been too busy investing money into guitars and guitar equipment, but these sets are a must have for me. I keep checking BBTS to see when the preorders are gonna go up, because I want at least 3 Cobra sets.

The Range Viper and Alley Viper are the best 2 figures out of both of these sets IMO.

and again...

Amanda_Bynes.jpg

If EVERY girl you ever dated was hotter, I'd have to question why you spend so much time on HERE? @smilepunch@

• 5 weeks later...

and again...

Amanda_Bynes.jpg

If EVERY girl you ever dated was hotter, I'd have to question why you spend so much time on HERE? @smilepunch@

He said hotter, he didn't say he kept them around long did he ? @smilepunch@ @loll@

I've never been much for Hollywood types, I prefer non-fake woman. I've been close to woman who have to put on so much make-up you can smell it. Anyone else no what i'm talking about ? some thick make-up stinks!

I also don't understand why some of these really young and underage girls are so popular with us nerd types? Get out the house, met real adult women!

air-viper uh that's strato-viper WTF hasbro next they'll be calling wild weasel sky-viper @bH@

i'd prefer sky-weasel!