A whole mess o' vehicles looking for a good home

BoomBatty

So over the years I have managed to build up quite a nice collection of figures. Many of these purchases forced me to buy vehicles I have no room to display nor wish to display. As such I have a storage room on my basement FULL of vehicles. Well now I am thinking of taking advantage of the craptacular market and upgrading the home to a McMansion since, well, they have gotten quite a bit cheaper. As such the houses I am looking at have a ton f storage space but I decided it might be time to dump the crap I don't feel like moving.

So here is the predicament:

1) I have probably somewhere between 50-100 vehicles including variations of the HISS tanks, a few Rage tanks, Conquest jets, I think I have a rattler, Tanks of all types, Joe/Cobra Jeeps, have one of those Powersuits that came with the Techno Viper (not the Gears one), a few Mechs, other jets, vehicles, etc. etc. etc. the stuff ranges from small to large.

2) I have a company to run that requires most of my time plus I am on site at clients as well leaving me no time, wish or desire to eBay or CL the crap, let alone box it, ship it, etc.

3) I am open to trades/purchase but based on the shipping thing I only want someone to come pick it up themselves (which would require a trip to south of Philly, north of Wilmington, DE).

4) I anyone has any real interest, PM me and we can talk. I can go through the storage area this weekend and make a list and/or pics if needed (btw, ALL of the stuff is still in it's box, with the figure cut-out or removed meaning the vehicle is typically mint/complete but the box is not.

This isn't intended to be a "hey, look at all my eBay stuff" post but is really a "fellow collectors/fan, I don't want this stuff, maybe you do" thread. Honestly, I am not looking to haggle or even profit on this and truley would rather some cool trade (I like figures) more than anything, but I am not picky.

So if this sounds reasonable feel free to shoot the PM my way or if it is a basic question you can post it if you'd like.

----

Most of my stuff is Y2K and up.

I would have to look exactly at what I have but here is from pure memory at the moment (I am traveling until Thursday night and can start going through it all):

3 Python Conquests (the new 25th one that just came out)

1 Powersuit (the Techno Viper RAH one)

2 (maybe more) DTC HISS tanks

2 25th Battles Packs (each has a Red HISS and Joe Tank)

1 Rage (mybe more) RAH original version

4-6 Battle Hornets (the one that came w/ the Yellow Neo-Viper

3 VAMP Jeeps (25th version

1 GhostHawk (25th)

1 Sting Raider (25th)

2-3 Armadillo Tank w/ Air Chariots (25th)

2-3 Ram Cycle/flight Pods (25th)

2 Fangs (I have the Claws too but want to keep those)

3 FireBats (25th)

2-3 HISS tanks (25th that came with Rip-it)

2-3 Awe Stikers (Tan-25th)

2-3 Sharc/Sharc Tooths (Teeth?-LOL)

A bunch of VvsV era vehilcles (the Venom Jets, both blue and red, Venom Tanks, all the ugly stuff)

A bunch of Ice Sabers (VvsV)

Operation Avalance stuff

Ninja Battles kits

Ring Necks, Tread fires, etc.

I feel like I am only scratching the surface here.

-BB

So over the years I have managed to build up quite a nice collection of figures. Many of these purchases forced me to buy vehicles I have no room to display nor wish to display. As such I have a storage room on my basement FULL of vehicles. Well now I am thinking of taking advantage of the craptacular market and upgrading the home to a McMansion since, well, they have gotten quite a bit cheaper. As such the houses I am looking at have a ton f storage space but I decided it might be time to dump the crap I don't feel like moving.

So here is the predicament:

1) I have probably somewhere between 50-100 vehicles including variations of the HISS tanks, a few Rage tanks, Conquest jets, I think I have a rattler, Tanks of all types, Joe/Cobra Jeeps, have one of those Powersuits that came with the Techno Viper (not the Gears one), a few Mechs, other jets, vehicles, etc. etc. etc. the stuff ranges from small to large.

2) I have a company to run that requires most of my time plus I am on site at clients as well leaving me no time, wish or desire to eBay or CL the crap, let alone box it, ship it, etc.

3) I am open to trades/purchase but based on the shipping thing I only want someone to come pick it up themselves (which would require a trip to south of Philly, north of Wilmington, DE).

4) I anyone has any real interest, PM me and we can talk. I can go through the storage area this weekend and make a list and/or pics if needed (btw, ALL of the stuff is still in it's box, with the figure cut-out or removed meaning the vehicle is typically mint/complete but the box is not.

This isn't intended to be a "hey, look at all my eBay stuff" post but is really a "fellow collectors/fan, I don't want this stuff, maybe you do" thread. Honestly, I am not looking to haggle or even profit on this and truley would rather some cool trade (I like figures) more than anything, but I am not picky.

So if this sounds reasonable feel free to shoot the PM my way or if it is a basic question you can post it if you'd like.

----

Most of my stuff is Y2K and up.

I would have to look exactly at what I have but here is from pure memory at the moment (I am traveling until Thursday night and can start going through it all):

3 Python Conquests (the new 25th one that just came out)

1 Powersuit (the Techno Viper RAH one)

2 (maybe more) DTC HISS tanks

2 25th Battles Packs (each has a Red HISS and Joe Tank)

1 Rage (mybe more) RAH original version

4-6 Battle Hornets (the one that came w/ the Yellow Neo-Viper

3 VAMP Jeeps (25th version

1 GhostHawk (25th)

1 Sting Raider (25th)

2-3 Armadillo Tank w/ Air Chariots (25th)

2-3 Ram Cycle/flight Pods (25th)

2 Fangs (I have the Claws too but want to keep those)

3 FireBats (25th)

2-3 HISS tanks (25th that came with Rip-it)

2-3 Awe Stikers (Tan-25th)

2-3 Sharc/Sharc Tooths (Teeth?-LOL)

A bunch of VvsV era vehilcles (the Venom Jets, both blue and red, Venom Tanks, all the ugly stuff)

A bunch of Ice Sabers (VvsV)

Operation Avalance stuff

Ninja Battles kits

Ring Necks, Tread fires, etc.

I feel like I am only scratching the surface here.

-BB

i would be interested in alot of the25th vehicles. no venom vs valor stuff, only stuff resembling rah molds ... email me when you get a list.

All 98 vehicles below are complete (with the exception one one noted). This list is mostly complete as I know I have other stuff stored in boxes that I will keep looking for including Mechs and a few other but for now use below.

NOTE: No drivers included!

NOTE: Please read the first post, I am not looking to even attempt to ship this, you want something you must come pick it up, sorry. If I was willing to do all that work I would eBay them.

1 Desert Humvee (VsV)

1 Sky Sweeper

2 Ice Saber

6 Sting Raider (VsV)

6 Battle Hornet (VsV)

2 Ram (25th)

2 Flight Pod (25th)

1 Power Fighter (Techno Viper version)

1 Night Landing S.E.A.L. raft

1 Mantis sub

1 Man'O'War

3 Rage (Blue)

1 Rage (Tan)

3 Firebats (25th)

1 Crimson HISS (Operation Crimson Sabotage)

1 Crimson ASP (Operation Crimson Sabotage)

1 Sharc Tooth

1 Wave Crusher (Cobra Sharc)

2 APC Transport

3 Red Night Adder (one is incomplete - 85%)

3 Blue Night Adder

1 Tiger Hawk

1 Sting Raider (25th

1 Armadillo

5 HISS (25th '001' version)

1 Vamp (25th)

1 Skyhawk (25th)

1 Night Ops Humvee

4 CAT II (Crimson Tank)

1 Piranha

3 VsV HISS (Goofy Blue Venom HISS)

4 Rock Slide (VsV)

3 Conquest X-30 (Python 25th)

1 Neutralizer

4 Venom Striker

2 Crimson HISS (Ultimate Battle Pack)

2 MOBAT (Ultimate Battle Pack)

2 Blue Flight Pod (Ultimate Battle Pack)

2 Fang (25th)

2 DTC HISS

1 unknown, looks like a red/black Rage, but it isn't

1 GI Joe Desert Dune Buggy

1 BTR Rising Tide

6 BTR Night Prowler

7 BRT Sandsnake

1 BTR Raging Typhoon (Huge)

1 BTR Armadillo

1 CORPS Humvee