Mr. Terrific...?

Crimson Knight

Anyone care to elaborate on this character?

I mean... he's a bit quirky to say the least IMO. Now, I know that the DC Universe is full of many whacky heroes and villians but most are from the golden and silver age... He seems to be holding pretty high court with the JSA.

He's super smart and has Terrific Balls (no juke intended) @razz@ It just doesn't fit for me??? I'm not bagging on the character (although it probably sounds like it) just confused more than anything else.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He's a big JSA character, but thats all comics. If you dont read that book I could see him being a bit wacky. I feel the same way about 50% of the Batman/Superman villians, I have no idea who they are (hello killer moth, man that is way out there). Just wait until they start getting to comic Legion Characters, now those will be way out there for some people.

He's a big JSA character, but thats all comics. If you dont read that book I could see him being a bit wacky. I feel the same way about 50% of the Batman/Superman villians, I have no idea who they are (hello killer moth, man that is way out there). Just wait until they start getting to comic Legion Characters, now those will be way out there for some people.

Yah... I've got his background down O.k.... I think he's just one of those characters that is just not for me. Like I said, I don't hate the guy or anything, I've read about him in a couple books and of course see him on JLU and I just keep thinking WTF? The wierd thing is, I'm usually drawn to characters w/o super powers, batman,nightwing, green arrow, wildcat, etc.

I was just curious if he has much of a following at all for a secondary/support character?

Yah... I've got his background down O.k.... I think he's just one of those characters that is just not for me. Like I said, I don't hate the guy or anything, I've read about him in a couple books and of course see him on JLU and I just keep thinking WTF? The wierd thing is, I'm usually drawn to characters w/o super powers, batman,nightwing, green arrow, wildcat, etc.

I was just curious if he has much of a following at all for a secondary/support character?

does he have a following?? HELL YES!! That is one HELL-A-FINE brotha!! One of my favorite DCD figs is my Mr. Terffic golden age. the body sculpt is truely SUPREME.

He's lame as can be.

Well, what about Killer Moth? You can't get much lamer than that. Stripped pants? Weirdo.

How about that marvel fig that had a pan as a helmet

He wasn't released but I think he is lamer than Killer Moth

Don't be dissin' on Forbush Man! ;)

Mr. Terrific is awesome. I don't really see how he's confusing at all. Hawkman, now he's confusing.

Forbush Man was in Nextwave, the greatest comic of the new millennium, so he's awesome too.

What does Mr. Fantastic have to do with anything? Because they have similar names?

He's lame as can be.

Well, what about Killer Moth? You can't get much lamer than that. Stripped pants? Weirdo.

what about the sandman from spiderman? green striped shirt and brown pants? weirdo.

I mean... he's a bit quirky to say the least IMO. Now, I know that the DC Universe is full of many whacky heroes and villians but most are from the golden and silver age... He seems to be holding pretty high court with the JSA.

He's super smart and has Terrific Balls (no juke intended) @razz@ It just doesn't fit for me??? I'm not bagging on the character (although it probably sounds like it) just confused more than anything else.

His costume is pretty cool...but Mr Terrific? That's the best they could come up with?

His costume is pretty cool...but Mr Terrific? That's the best they could come up with?

Yes, he's a Legacy character. It's an homage to the original. And that was the kind of crap they named people back in the 40's.