DCUC: I Love The 80's!

BigDawg

With figures of Vigilante and Earth- 3 Luthor, DCUC has revealed two important things:

1. There's a willingness to find a place for very obscure third and fourth tier characters.

2. DCUC loves the DCU of the 80's!

That being the case, who else would you like to see Four Horsemen dip into the DC Vault of the 80's and bring into the DCUC line? Here are a few of my choices. Some of course I realize are FAR more likelier than others...

1. Geo-Force:I'll take either costume but I dig his original orange and brown colors best. With recent appearances in the JLA and the Outsiders, he's not quite a long shot. Plus, with his wristbands and belt aside, they really wouldn't have to do much to their standard body mold to make this guy.

2. Blue Devil: DC Direct is finally making this guy but I'd love to see what the Four Horsemen do with him. A visually striking character, I bet he'd be a real home run! Ol' Blue has always been fondly remembered and a fan favorite so he might not really be the long shot he initially seems to be.

3. Halo: Now we're digging into the real long shots. A fairly simple design, Halo should be a pretty easy figure to make. She could join Batman, Black Lightning, Metamorpho, and hopefully Geo-Force as part of the Outsiders.

4. The Wraith: Now this is a total self-indulgence, but this guy was a great villain from a 1980's Batman Special. He made a recent return but his initial appearance was one of the best Batman stories I ever read. As Batman's opposite number with a very striking costume, this guy's got a great look that would make for a great figure!

5. Shockwave: Another complete fantasy, this guy was a big armored Blue Devil villain. Now you might think at first that being a Blue Devil villain immediately makes you a longshot, but if this guy has anything going for him is that DCUC has hankering to do the complete Super Powers line and should the SP line have kept going, Shockwave was a contender to be part of Wave Four! A big armored guy, he could be a good C&C candidate. Read about him here: http://images.google.com/imgres?imgurl=htt...XIp3flQe746C7Aw

6. Obsidian: Obsidian has a very cool look and with his appearances in the JSA, he's actually got a good chance of being made!

7. Jade: Part of the JSA family as well as having strong ties to the Green Lantern family, Jade, like her brother Obsidian, actually stands a good chance of being made. She's frequently named in many fans' wish lists.

8. Mammoth: A big hulking strong guy, Mammoth was a member of the Fearsome Five and a foe of the Wolfman-Perez era New Teen Titans. Due to his size, he's another good candidate for C&C treatment.

9. Plasmus: Maybe Clayface fills DCUC's quota for big, dripping blob guys, but he also had a cool look and would make for another good C&C candidate.

10. Electrocutioner: Okay. You might say "Not in a million years!" but consider that this guy started out as a Batman villain before moving on to fighting the 80's Vigilante. More recently, he made occasional background appearances in the JLU cartoon.

11. SuperWoman: If they can make Earth 3 Luthor, then they can make the 80's SuperWoman!

Aztek

black Spider

Dick Grayson Robin

Amazing Man

Acrata

geo Force

Agent Liberty

Checkmate

Ambush Bug

Blue Devil

Dessad

Forager

Charybdis

Kid Quantum

Technocrat

Thunder and Lightning

hawk and Dove

I could go on and on

Swamp thing

Starman

Satanus

Royal Flush Gang

ZAuriel

Wildfire

Cobalt Blue

Joto

Invisible Kid

C.O.M.P.U.T.O

Imperiex

Ocean Master

Obsidian

Icicle

Copperhead

Everybody!

Hawk and Dove are at the top of my list.

The Infinity Inc. kids, Nuklon, Jade, Obsidian, StarSpangled Kid, etc

The Wolfman/Perez Teen Titans we don't have yet like Changeling, Raven and Nightwing in his old costume!

The JLI era Leaguers, Fire, Ice, obnoxious Guy Gardner, etc

Captain Marvel Jr, Mary Marvel, Isis, Osiris, and Talky Tawny!

Jack Knight, Stargirl, and STRIPE

Vic Sage and Renee Montoya Questions

Ambush Bug

Aztek

Blue Devil, Kid Devil

Original Forager (male)

Seems I prefer the 90's? Or the forties... SHAZAM!

One thing wrong with this Shockwave and that it is his name. Hasbro owns the name so Mattel would have to change the name for him like how Hasbro has lost alot of names for the Transformers like. Hot Rod,Six Gun,maybe Trailbreaker and of chourse Bluestreak that is why they call him Sliverstreak. So the name would be a proplem. For me I could go with...

Ice

Fire,

Aqua Lad

Vibrate

SF Toyman

SF Mirror Master

Heat Wave (I think he is a Flash enemy)

Swamp Thing is one of the only quality Dc character that doesn't have DCUC figure yet. He needs one but we won't get one because he requires a new sculpt and mattel is too cheap to cough up the dough for the simpleton DCUC sculpts. Maybe we'll just get Swamp Thing's head on the standard DCUC body like they do for every other figure.

• 2 weeks later...

Wilddog, is my number one obscure 80's character I want to see done!!! If he came out before, I never read about it, he screams 80's, with his anti commie stance!!! :D

Hawk and Dove. While I think they were created in the 70's, I found out about them with their limited series in the 80's, which I loved!!! Of course I would want the original Dove, and perhaps the female one as an extra figure!!!

Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, Samurai, and El Dorado. Gotta have him if we get Zan and Jayna.

Cyclotron, Golden Pharoh, gotta complete the Super Powers line, even if it is through Matty!!!

Swamp Thing is one of the only quality Dc character that doesn't have DCUC figure yet. He needs one but we won't get one because he requires a new sculpt and Mattel is too cheap to cough up the dough for the simpleton DCUC sculpts. Maybe we'll just get Swamp Thing's head on the standard DCUC body like they do for every other figure.
Etrigan, Penguin, Ares, Captain Cold, Gentleman Ghost, BOTH Parademons, and Robot Mantis. Discounting BAFs, which are ALL unique, that's all the toys they've made so far that don't use one of the basic body types. The basic body types I've identified are Buff Male (Superman), Lean Male (Orion), Suited Male (Two-Face), Short Male (Sinestro), Young Male (Robin), and Female (Harley Quinn).

They've made unique body types in the past and they will continue to make them for characters that need them. Swamp Thing requires a unique body type. If they ever make Swamp Thing, he will get a unique body type. QEDM

Swamp Thing is one of the only quality Dc character that doesn't have DCUC figure yet. He needs one but we won't get one because he requires a new sculpt and Mattel is too cheap to cough up the dough for the simpleton DCUC sculpts. Maybe we'll just get Swamp Thing's head on the standard DCUC body like they do for every other figure.
Etrigan, Penguin, Ares, Captain Cold, Gentleman Ghost, BOTH Parademons, and Robot Mantis. Discounting BAFs, which are ALL unique, that's all the toys they've made so far that don't use one of the basic body types. The basic body types I've identified are Buff Male (Superman), Lean Male (Orion), Suited Male (Two-Face), Short Male (Sinestro), Young Male (Robin), and Female (Harley Quinn).

They've made unique body types in the past and they will continue to make them for characters that need them. Swamp Thing requires a unique body type. If they ever make Swamp Thing, he will get a unique body type. QEDM

Zing! LarryKoopa hath make you HUMBLE!! If V2 couldn't toss out insults or bully someone then he couldn't say anything. So feel free to stop talking.

I'm not sure if Mattel can make him because he might fall under the Vertigo umbrella but Swamp Thing would make a nice BAF with some accessories that attach to limbs much like Metamorpho.

Swamp thing requires too much sculpting and Mattel is way too cheap to go for it. Most of the exclusive bodies you listed will be re used again (Joker). I don't bully anyone. Nor do I attack others. Some simple minded fools attack me from time to time and all I do in return is put them in their place. I never start anything. I speak the truth and some sissy fan boys get all excited and try to start an internet fight.

If they do Swamp Thing it will be very far down the road. That is if the line lives that long and it probably won't because they are already out of A listers and short on B listers.

Swamp thing requires too much sculpting and Mattel is way too cheap to go for it. Most of the exclusive bodies you listed will be re used again (Joker). I don't bully anyone. Nor do I attack others. Some simple minded fools attack me from time to time and all I do in return is put them in their place. I never start anything. I speak the truth and some sissy fan boys get all excited and try to start an internet fight.

If they do Swamp Thing it will be very far down the road. That is if the line lives that long and it probably won't because they are already out of A listers and short on B listers.

Dude, people respond to your ignorant comments, some of us won't have it. I really wish people would stop complaining about reused bodies, WHO GIVE A FLIP, they give variants when its truly needed. If and when they do Swamp Thing they will do a new body.

Be sure to tell us how they plan to reuse Captain Cold, Big Barda, Cyborg, and Robin. I'd love to see them.

Oh...Iron Shiek is a fatass who'll spend the rest of his life yelling at other fatasses at autograph conventions.

Captain Comet