The BK promotion starts today!!!

Dupree

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does anyone know what the toys for this week are? I'm dying to get a Bones

I went to a different BK today & they only had Kirk, Scotty, Shuttle & Tricorder toys.

Yeah, that's all anyone seems to have! #WTF# I'm going there tonight, they better have a different selection! @trek@ I want the Spock's and Bones damnit! @twisted@ And Spock's cup. @drink@

...and a pony.... ;)

So far I got FIVE Tricorders... yey.... I wonder if they're hiding the GOOD stuff... LOL

I went to a different BK today & they only had Kirk, Scotty, Shuttle & Tricorder toys.

Yeah, that's all anyone seems to have! #WTF# I'm going there tonight, they better have a different selection! @trek@ I want the Spock's and Bones damnit! @twisted@ And Spock's cup. @drink@

...and a pony.... ;)

Nope, still the same toys and Kirk cup. Must..resist...urge...to...cry...

Went to another different BK today & the mgr brought out an actual case, which had "USS Enterprise - Lt. Uhura - Spock - USS Kelvin" printed, not written, along the sides. So I got Uhura, Spock & a 2nd Kelvin. God I love that ship.

Has anybody tried running the collectible glasses through a dishwasher? I have hand washed thus far, because I'm afraid the print might wear off in the dishwasher, but I'm probably just paranoid.

I'm not going to drink out of the glasses

Has anybody tried running the collectible glasses through a dishwasher? I have hand washed thus far, because I'm afraid the print might wear off in the dishwasher, but I'm probably just paranoid.

I was going to drink out of them initially, but then I realized how other premium cups I had (lion king, disney oriented ones) wore off after just simple handwashing, so these I'll just display

I've been drinking out of my Kirk glass, no wear on it as of now.

Yeah, glasses are generally more durable than plastic cups (in terms of printed graphics.) When washed in a dishwasher, there may be some random fading or "paint chipping" on the glass over time, but nothing compared to the inevitable "whiting-out" of a plastic cup. You'll probably drop the glass & break it well before that @loll@

I got two sets of glasses. It only took me a week to find another place that had the glasses and would sell them as a set. I'm glad to have them though.

I haven't bought any of the toys. I figure I'll try to get a set on ebay rather than have to get them in store.

Finally...FINALLY... I finally got something other than TRICORDERS... I got Kirk, Spock, Scotty, Uhura, a Shuttle, and the Enterprise.... Now for the Kelvin... These burgers are killing me! This burger king will sell you the glasses as sets but will NOT sell any of the toys seperately...

Went back to Burger King today (man, I'm going to have to have a crash diet after the Star Trek promotion's over!) and they finally switched over the stuff! They had Spock, Uhura, The Enterprise and The Kelvin. And they had Uhura's cup. Odd that Uhura goes before Spock, but I guess on Vulcan the women come first. @loll@ (sorry, Austin Powers joke there) Anyway they're super cool! Yay! #US1#

I can't get the Enterprise it seems everyone is buying that thing up left and right. I officially stop trying tonight, I'm done trying to get that terd. It's not even the real Enterprise anyway.

I kept getting Scotty last week until I told they guy at the counter that I had enough. So he found a Kirk in the back. Maybe this will work for you.

I can't get the Enterprise it seems everyone is buying that thing up left and right. I officially stop trying tonight, I'm done trying to get that terd. It's not even the real Enterprise anyway.

I kept getting Scotty last week until I told they guy at the counter that I had enough. So he found a Kirk in the back. Maybe this will work for you.

It probably will, I still stand by my previous statement that this new ship isn't the real enterprise.

I FINALLY got my Kelvin! Pretty Cool! It's too bad they dont have a sticker for the main sensor dish. So I used my extra Enterprise Dish decal for it. Looks pretty good! Such excitement for such a little toy... :)

post-14418-1242621984_thumb.jpg

post-14418-1242622001_thumb.jpg

post-14418-1242622032_thumb.jpg

Just a tip, that may or may not work, quite a few BK's have the entire set of toys already and if you find a helpful employee you might be able to find the toy you're looking for. If not most BK's get shipments in over the weekend so it wouldn't hurt to stop by on a Sunday afternoon and ask. Some of the bigger BK's and those in bigger cities typically have the entire set of toys. I was able to buy the entire Star Wars collection a few years ago in one visit, they even gave me a discount since I was buying the whole set.. it set me back $20 but it was worth it not to deal with the hassle.