Some Revenge of the Fallen Figures Sighted In Ohio

Bespin refugee

The fact that there is a ban on the Transformers: Revenge of the Fallen line until the official shelf date of May 30th with the preview wave a amp;quot;few weeksamp;quot; beforehand has not stopped the Robot Heroes figures from breaking out. amp;quot;Whackbrakamp;quot; has spotted these little guys in the Tri-County Target in Ohio. Courtesy of amp;quot;bigbot112,amp;quot; it also seems that the WalMart in Spring, TX may be inclined to put the entire first wave of the Revenge line on the shelf, despite the large stick

View the full article

I found the Voyager wave and the Replicas Saturday at Wal-Mart here in Houston at 1960 and Eldridge...and I have to say...the replicas look decent, but the new movie toys look cheap.

They are no where near the quality of the last movie figures, so I am glad I started dumping Transformers.

Toys were leaked on the shelves yesterday but when I tried to buy them, it rang up Not To Be Sold. Here is a photo of the Wave 1 Voyager assortment which was Prime, Demolisher, Starscream amp;amp; Ironhide. They also had Robot Replicas Prime, Ironhide, Ratchet amp;amp; Starscream which they would not sell either. Sorry for the bad photo. It was taken with my phone. Have you seen the Revenge of the Fallen toys in your area? Post your sightings for others to see.

View the full article

I've seen afew people on other forums manage to get ahold of movie figures already some stores are not looking at the dates like always :D