So bub... how you like Wolverine, the movie?

dreamer

Are the different endings before or after the credits?

There is one bit with striker around the start of the credits & one bit with wolvie at the very end of the credits

spoilers

striker is still walking & army guys find him & take him in for questioning hes all dazed & confused ...

Wolvie is sitting in some bar drinking & he tells the girl that asks that he is drinking to remember rather than forget :S

Yeah... I waited for how long through those god awful credits where they may as well give credit to the guys that sweep the floor & clean up after the film is done for that :S

I Duno what this alt ending cra* is people are talkinga bout but they sure did not have it at my theater :S

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The movie was 10 times better on the big screen than the leaked workprint. The first half wa also much better than the end. If the last half hour was done better I think it would of been a top notch comic movie. But unfortunatly it was brought down several notches.

My theatre got the ending with deadpool's head....his arm reaches out of the rubble to find the head, his eyes open, and he says "shh...."

Good movie, deadpool was ruined of course, but at least it was an interesting fight, visually. Ryan as Wade was awesome though, they need to do a DP movie.

Loved the cameo by Xavier too....very cool.

So about xavier After the movie I figure he was the one leading/telling cyclops which ways to turn to get him out of that place right?! They didn't really do anything but if you think about it makes sense ... & yeah... I could have been fine with dead pool &.... the sword arms... & the telaporting powers but cycs blasts were just too much... Really they should have just given him the healing factor & the quickness & even the telaporting power is a bit much but what a thing for a guy like that to have eh?.. I can just see it adding to the battle between sabes and wolvie ..

So about xavier After the movie I figure he was the one leading/telling cyclops which ways to turn to get him out of that place right?! They didn't really do anything but if you think about it makes sense ... & yeah... I could have been fine with dead pool &.... the sword arms... & the telaporting powers but cycs blasts were just too much... Really they should have just given him the healing factor & the quickness & even the telaporting power is a bit much but what a thing for a guy like that to have eh?.. I can just see it adding to the battle between sabes and wolvie ..

Actually, you can hear Xavier whispering the directions to scott when they're in the tunnels.

okay Deadpool was facking gay just call it Weapon XI and leave it at that let people hold onto the small thought that it wasn't supposed to be Wade. His powers are healing (faster than anyone else from what i could tell), optic blast (controlled cause he didn't suffer brain damage like Cyke), and he could teleport like Wraith i don't count the adamantium cause that isn't a power the healing factor allowed him to get it. My problem is they have how many mutants locked up and he only has 3 powers thats it no super speed or sonic scream or even kinetic energy i know they said they looked for the right powers that woud coexist in a body without tearing it apart but come on. They even say that Striker's son was the first piece of the puzzle but there was no telepathic powers or anything at all. Sure they released him before the bonding was supposed to be complete but your gonna tell me that he only has 3 powers with all the time they have had to play with his dna.

if it does turn out to be wade then that may be the only redeeming fact the to Deadpool that the bonding wasn't complete so he may loose the optic blast and any other power he has, and have a healing factor but it is hindered by a highly potent strain of cancer that ravages his body and making him more into the merc with a mouth everybody loves.

Man, I so wanted to see Deapool, they ruined it, But the movie was enjoyable, I didn't like the fact that THIS movie "sabertooth" is so much different than xmen 1's "sabertooth", I hope they are not the same, ' cause it would suck if he is. No connection between the 2 at all.

Actually, you can hear Xavier whispering the directions to scott when they're in the tunnels.

Why don't I remember hearing that ? :D @hmmm@ the entire different ending thing is just weird :S

im sure if they make any more movies that the powers will be gone since he got his head cut off

I have read another endin' where Wade Wilson picks up Deadpools head and mentions "Who are ya suppose to be?"

It was mentioned on a different forum so Im not sure if it is legit

I imagine that would be the 'apology-for-f*ing-with-Deadpool' ending, also designed to make it possible for his (Ryan's) own movie. Sounds like this is the ending I'd like to go with!

I thought the movie was alright but that they didn't do a very good job establishing motivations and relationships. Sabertooth wants to kill Wolverine because he feels abandoned by him? Sounded weak. I thought there were some cool moments but they weren't really earned. Sabertooth saving Wolverine because he wants to be the one to kill him? Cool, but why does he want to kill him? And why he is suddenly called Logan? Because it's printed on the back of his dog tags for some reason? And Logan has 2 to 4 bullet holes in the adamantium plating over his skull? Are the bullets still floating around in his brain? How did they happen to only take out his memories instead of his reasoning or sense of smell or whatever? That whole adamantium bullet thing was weak, I thought. Overall I thought the movie tried to get too much stuff in. It would have been better if they had cut out 1/3 of the plot and characters and focused more on the other 2/3.

I did like the acting and there were some cool scenes. I liked Wolverine taking out Gambit with an elbow. Deadpool was pretty cool, though I wish there had been more of him.

I had one of the two Deadpool endings, the one where he picks up his own head, the mouth stitching cut open, and the head smiles.

optic blast (controlled cause he didn't suffer brain damage like Cyke),

I thought Cyclops couldn't control his blasts because Sinister messed around with his brain in the orphanage/bad guy laboratory?

As I said earlier, "Stryker Walking" clip appears in all prints shortly after the end credits start.

I saw the "Japanese Bar/Drinking to Remember" clip at the very end of the end credits in theatre 2 at the Thursday midnight showing with a co-worker after we got off work.

Went to see a showing Saturday with my family, but before I bought the tickets I asked the person at the ticket booth if he knew if they had prints with different end credit clips. He asked his manager, who said they were all the same. A little disappointed I bought the tickets for the 3:55 showing in theatre 8. To my delighted surprise it had the "Deadpool/Sshhhh" clip at the very end of the end credits.

There was a mother in there with their 5-6 yr old son who was dressed up in a Wolverine costume.

I only have one theatre in my city, and it got both prints of the movie...i saw the deadpool one, but my boss saw the bar scene.

I'm beginning to think that the wade ending is just made up, as suspected.

As a Wolvie-hater, I liked it. All of the Deadpool ruination aside, it was a decent flick.

I do agree with the "old" vs "new" Sabretooth though. They just seemed like 2 different characters to me. I liked the "new" versions attitude, but the 'old" versions look.

Wraith was bas-ass!

Blob was OK.

Bolt was completely wasted, he should have had more screen time.

Maverick was a complete tool. They didn't do justice to the character at all, Completely disregarded the source material!

Silver Fox was OK, but could have been played better.

Gambit was cool, but his accent sucked!

I REALLY liked the young Scott, and I generally hate Cyclops, for the same reasons I hate Wolvie: too one-dimensional.

Why was Emma even there? She was a complete waste of a character.

The Prof X cameo was cool, as was Banshee and Toad. I'm thinking the twins were the Monets.

The plotline of giving Logan the adaqmantium just to harvest his healing factor was weak. It seemed like the plot was just injected to make for the big fights and action sequences.

Oh, I got the Weapon XI arm reaching for his head and smiling ending.

As I said, I liked the movie. My expectations were low to begin with, so I was pleasently surprised. So, overall I give this flick a B. It was better than I thought it would be...

Starman

Why don't I remember hearing that ? :D @hmmm@ the entire different ending thing is just weird :S

If it makes you feel any better my wife missed hearing the voice to. I had to tell her after the movie thats how Scott new how to get out and when he first heard the voice I knew it was gonna be Xavier.

I thought the movie started strong but ended weak. I did not like how they made Deadpool like super adaptoid or something. I also think the whole shooting Wolverine in the head causing him to loose all his memories was totally lame. Even worse how Stryker new shooting him in the head would somehow cause him to loose all his memories.

I like Gambit and Sabretooth. I think having Cyclops in the movie was a complete waste and frankly so was Emma Frost. Not a bad popcorn flick and better than last stand but not nearly as good as X2 or even X1.

I thought Cyclops couldn't control his blasts because Sinister messed around with his brain in the orphanage/bad guy laboratory?

Cyclops and his brother were pushed out of airplane that was about to crash by their parents. There was only one parachute and both kids had to use it, Scott suffered a head tramma during this which is why he couldn't control his optic blasts. At least that was the original explanation given in the comics.

The jacka$$ that thought it would be cool to have Deadpool have swords come out of this wrists, and shoot cyclops' beams out of his eyes needs a swift kick in the a$$. Why couldn't they have just made it Deadpool, with his hood, being the "merc with a mouth" that we all know and love? They could've easily done this with a few small plot changes, but they had to totally screw up the ending of a movie that could've been decent. For this reason alone, I probably won't want to watch this movie again, because as soon as it gets to the ending, I'm just gonna be sitting there going "WTF?"

Um, you guys DO no the whole 'evil plot' was that Striker was stealing powers from mutant and putting them all into Weapon XI....right?

Hence it explains why Weapon XI had claws and healing factor (Wolverine), teleportation (Wraith) and optic blasts (Cyclops). What I don't get is WHY didn't he use any of the OTHER character's powers?

Cyclops and his brother were pushed out of airplane that was about to crash by their parents. There was only one parachute and both kids had to use it, Scott suffered a head tramma during this which is why he couldn't control his optic blasts. At least that was the original explanation given in the comics.

Its cool to have a weakness and all, but why did Cyclops NEVER manage to get that stupid injury healed? Hell, they even ran into a guy by the name of Healer. That's the one that always bugged me the most.

The "twins" MIGHT be a reference to Karma from the New Mutants.

The oriental guy was supposed to be Maverick?

I was trying to figure out who some of those mutants that met up with Xavier where. I watched it Friday and got the bar scene ending and saw it again last night with Deadpool reaching for his head. I wonder if there really is a third ending.

Overall, I enjoyed the movie. There were a few "What The?" moments, and I felt they missed out on using Ryan Reynolds Smart A$$ humor to make Deadpool a character that you definitely want to in his own movie (even though I can see them doing it anyway, as long as he gets his mask and looks like Deadpool in the comics).