DCUC deluxe figures..would you buy them?

Rowdy26

More detail and big accessories and a higher price point.

I.E. Superman with an actual S(raised symbol) and not a painted on one,with folds and stiching in the costume,stiched yellow S on the cape,and maybe the rocket ship he came to earth in and Krypto. An extra head that is angry and using heat vision.

Metron with chair

Batman with more details like supes and the Bat computer,Ace the bathound and an unmasked head.

Like say 16.99.

Would you, and what else would you put in the deluxe line?

I.E. Superman with an actual S(raised symbol) and not a painted on one,with folds and stiching in the costume,stiched yellow S on the cape,and maybe the rocket ship he came to earth in and Krypto. An extra head that is angry and using heat vision.

Metron with chair

Batman with more details like supes and the Bat computer,Ace the bathound and an unmasked head.

Like say 16.99.

i would buy select figs. if i didnt have all of the figs mattel released already, then hell yeah! i guess they would look like the dcsh figs(sort of)

I would like to see some figures mainly the top guns about the size of lobo. No raised s on superman please painted on is just fine. But DO want a cloth cape with yellow s on it. batman same way cloth cape and what ever items they would chose to give him.

Aquaman would be awsome maybe with a seahorse or shark. green lantern with plastic removeable mask or something but yea lobo size would be cool for a delux run of figures

Metron with Chair would be cool.

Changeling with various green animals (Rhino, or elephant or something, plus a couple small animals like a puppy)

Batman with Giant Penny, Dinosaur and/or Joker Card. All three of these, maybe one comes with an Alfred figure, one with a Robin or Bruce Wayne?

Flash with treadmill.

Various JLA and JSA members with a section of the round meeting tables. And chairs. with symbols on them (have plastic interchangeable sheaths with everyone's symbol on them for customizing).

Green Lantern(s) with various green "constructs" (giant boxing glove, giant flyswatter, etc) made of translucent green plastic

Changeling with various green animals (Rhino, or elephant or something, plus a couple small animals like a puppy)

Batman with Giant Penny, Dinosaur and/or Joker Card. All three of these, maybe one comes with an Alfred figure, one with a Robin or Bruce Wayne?

Flash with treadmill.

Various JLA and JSA members with a section of the round meeting tables. And chairs. with symbols on them (have plastic interchangeable sheaths with everyone's symbol on them for customizing).

Green Lantern(s) with various green "constructs" (giant boxing glove, giant flyswatter, etc) made of translucent green plastic

All of them sound good...you need to be in charge of this line!!!

Metron with chair

Like say 16.99.

I would like to see some figures mainly the top guns about the size of lobo. No raised s on superman please painted on is just fine. But DO want a cloth cape with yellow s on it. batman same way cloth cape and what ever items they would chose to give him.

Aquaman would be awsome maybe with a seahorse or shark. green lantern with plastic removeable mask or something but yea lobo size would be cool for a delux run of figures

Flash with treadmill.

I like these ideas:

Superman with a cloth cape with a yellow S, and an extra head that is angry and using heat vision.

Batman with more details like supes and an unmasked head.

Aquaman would be awsome maybe with a seahorse or shark. <-- How about a squid?

Flash with Cosmic treadmill.

Green Lantern(s) with various green "constructs" made of translucent green plastic

I'd really like a Nighwing with a 1:12 scale black/blue motorcycle.

boxed sets would be cool. like kent and a phone booth. or, they coud sell acessory packs. GL constructs and stuff like that. hell, make a damned lobo bike while were at it!

I don't want deluxe figures in these sorts. They need to release figures like the 2ups they used to do, they should do normal larger figures that would not be feasible as BAF. Anti Monitor could be the size of a 2up which is larger than the current BAF sizes, yet they can get 20/25 per super size figure, also these could be a nice blueprint for Megator and the other dude for MOTUC

Also these should only be released like once a year (Christmas time) because they have tons of product during the year. I never like the 2ups and I only ever bought one, why release characters we already have, lets get some big guys in there and sell them directly. Mattel would get more of the profit from it rather than the regular add on BAF piece...which should stay!

i would not buy a "deluxe" figure like that how bout you give me extra accessories and get rid of the collect and connect maybe release that as a deluxe figure. I could go for unmasked heads with every figure and more weapons but only for that character i don't want a wonder woman to come with a rocket launcher that would be dumb. Leave standard figs at their set price if not cheaper and release bigger characters as a deluxe for 16 bucks i could go for that. Maybe even with a deluxe line they could make vehicles or something like Lobo's bike or even a small "playset" like gotham rooftop.

I don't want deluxe figures in these sorts. They need to release figures like the 2ups they used to do, they should do normal larger figures that would not be feasible as BAF. Anti Monitor could be the size of a 2up which is larger than the current BAF sizes, yet they can get 20/25 per super size figure, also these could be a nice blueprint for Megator and the other dude for MOTUC

Also these should only be released like once a year (Christmas time) because they have tons of product during the year. I never like the 2ups and I only ever bought one, why release characters we already have, lets get some big guys in there and sell them directly. Mattel would get more of the profit from it rather than the regular add on BAF piece...which should stay!

i would not buy a "deluxe" figure like that how bout you give me extra accessories and get rid of the collect and connect maybe release that as a deluxe figure. I could go for unmasked heads with every figure and more weapons but only for that character i don't want a wonder woman to come with a rocket launcher that would be dumb. Leave standard figs at their set price if not cheaper and release bigger characters as a deluxe for 16 bucks i could go for that. Maybe even with a deluxe line they could make vehicles or something like Lobo's bike or even a small "playset" like gotham rooftop.

Both sound like good ideas.

I don't really care about deluxe figures. A Krypton rocket or bat computer will just waste shelf space.

What I do want to see is 12" figures with DCUC articulation similar to Marvel Legends' Icons series. And yes, have to have cloth capes.