Who bought the X-Men cartoon on DVD?

yojoebro82

Sweet,thank you Eric.

No problem.

Personally, I think this cartoon is responsible for Gambit's popularity today. Everyone I've ever talked to that watched it loved Gambit (the people that weren't big comic book fans), and I think it was the first big-time exposure the character received. I also think that's why so many people wanted him in the X-Men movies, and when he didn't show up, why he ended up in X-Men Origins: Wolverine despite having no real ties to Wolverine's past.

Yeah I just rewatched most of the episodes for the first time in a couple years. It IS the greatest comic cartoon ever. It IS better than Batman TAS. The outsourced asian animation starts of very weak early in the seires but by the phoenix saga the animation is top notch.

• 1 month later...

I just picked up Volume 1 today, wow, this is sweet :D

I didn't even know they made these DVD's, I've always wanted to watch this show, since I was a kid, and it was on TV in the 90's.

I just finished watching episode 1 and 2. so awesome.

The theme song for this show kicks ass too. I sing it all the time randomly lol its been stuck in my head since I first heard it like 15 years ago :P

Im almost done with dvd set 2 and its just gotten better as I go. So anyone know when the next sets come out? Haven't bothered to look yet, it just hit my brain to look into it @loll@

Draven

Im almost done with dvd set 2 and its just gotten better as I go. So anyone know when the next sets come out? Haven't bothered to look yet, it just hit my brain to look into it @loll@

Draven

The next set of dvds, volumes 3 and 4, come out in September, according to what I have seen on amazon. If you like the X-men cartoons on dvd, you might also like the Fantastic Four on dvd, from when they had a short lived cartoon series on cartoon network. It looks like anime, but the characters and storylines are pretty good, as far as staying based on the comics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
The next set of dvds, volumes 3 and 4, come out in September, according to what I have seen on amazon. If you like the X-men cartoons on dvd, you might also like the Fantastic Four on dvd, from when they had a short lived cartoon series on cartoon network. It looks like anime, but the characters and storylines are pretty good, as far as staying based on the comics.

Cool. Thanks for the heads up.