Black Lantern Corps Revealed

Fanatic

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

they keep doing batman teasers as well, on one GL cover they have blackhand standing over bruces grave & on the next they have MMH &flash & GL fighting crashing bruces tombstone

Where is superboy is he the are with no sleeve just bare skin he has to come back already i would rather see hime than universe 2 superman.

I can answer that but it would possibly spoil another storyline so I will give everybody a SPOILER WARNING......

Here is is....SPOILER WARNING!

Superboy actually was just brought back by Geoff Johns in Legion of 3 Worlds #4

END SPOILER

as lame as it seems i told a friend as soon as i read final crisis that"just wait and i bet they will bring batman back in the DARKEST NIGHT"story line.it looks so far like i was right.to be honest if they do it right it will be a great story.so far it is going really good and by not giving to much away.

#US1#

God Bless,

Preacher

as lame as it seems i told a friend as soon as i read final crisis that"just wait and i bet they will bring batman back in the DARKEST NIGHT"story line.it looks so far like i was right.to be honest if they do it right it will be a great story.so far it is going really good and by not giving to much away.

#US1#

God Bless,

Preacher

I know it seems like they are wanting us to think that Batman will have somethign to do with Blackest Night but I just don't see them bringing him back this way.

They have brought back a few people recently kind of under the radar...quietly....like Superboy, Flash (Wally West) and Kid Flash

(End Spoilers) but with Batman, whenever they bring him back, I think they are gonna make a big deal.

Where is superboy is he the are with no sleeve just bare skin he has to come back already i would rather see hime than universe 2 superman.

Superboy is alive again, in horrible fashion in Legion of Three Worlds, Brainiac went through so much to bring back Superboy to fight Superboy Prime. It makes no sense considering Superboy Prime is stronger than Superman and Superboy (Conner) isn't even at half the power of Superman and won't ever get to his level due to him being an imperfect clone. DC is really faltering with these stupid writers and ridiculous plots, everything since Infinite Crisis has sucked....all except GREEN LANTERN

Superboy is alive again, in horrible fashion in Legion of Three Worlds, Brainiac went through so much to bring back Superboy to fight Superboy Prime. It makes no sense considering Superboy Prime is stronger than Superman and Superboy (Conner) isn't even at half the power of Superman and won't ever get to his level due to him being an imperfect clone. DC is really faltering with these stupid writers and ridiculous plots, everything since Infinite Crisis has sucked....all except GREEN LANTERN

Battle for the Cowl has been pretty good thus far.

Seconded on GL and GL Corps.

actually not to spoil anything for anyone but I've recently found out that batman/bruce is not actually dead :S

I thought that was obvious at the end of Final Crisis. He's alive on Anthro's world.

not every one reads these things @loll@ & from what I've read his body did die it was just his mind / spirit/soul or wahtever taht was sent back intime :S I also read something about there being some sort homeless guy ina beard watching at the end which was supposidly bruce already back or some such :S Sounds like interesting stuff really I've just recent found out what books I need to g et to read the entire story

I thought that was obvious at the end of Final Crisis. He's alive on Anthro's world.

not every one reads these things @loll@ & from what I've read his body did die it was just his mind / spirit/soul or wahtever taht was sent back intime :S I also read something about there being some sort homeless guy ina beard watching at the end which was supposidly bruce already back or some such :S Sounds like interesting stuff really I've just recent found out what books I need to g et to read the entire story

Batman's body is indeed dead - fried.

From what I understand, Darkseid's Omega Sanction will cause Batman to live alternate reality (each getting worse and worse). I THINK that is the point to the What Ever Happened to the Caped Crusader stories in the last two issues of Detective. In those books, Batman is seeing anyone he or Bruce knew tell stories about how Batman died (each story is different).

My guess is that Black Hand won't be able to resurrect / revive / zombiefy Batman because of the Omega Sanction.

If it were me, I wouldn't resurrect Batman in Blackest Night. I think that takes away from the GL storyline. Batman has his own set of books so I'd do it there - maybe in a JL crossover event or something (since Batman is such a staple of the DCU).

My guess is that Black Hand won't be able to resurrect / revive / zombiefy Batman because of the Omega Sanction.
I think he can revivify any deceased body. Calling it right now that these dead bodies will not have the memories of their old lives.

Also, Ronnie Raymond is a BL. Does he still have his powers if he's alone?

I think he can revivify any deceased body. Calling it right now that these dead bodies will not have the memories of their old lives.

Maybe, but if that were the case, I'd have thought we would have seen Batman's hand coming out of the ground instead of his skeletal head in Black Hand's...er...hand.

um.. ok.. let me just say this one time & one time only.. anyone that REALLY believed that DC would kill off Batman & not have a FAST plan to bring him back ( i.e after selling a spit load of comics called "battle for the cowl"?? your nuts..

Batman is part of DC's Holy Trinity. yes, I understand they "killed" Superman & GODS knows, Wonder Womans title has been "dead' before..

but DC cannot & will not ever "kill" the big three for any length of time. just look at Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, Carter Hall, Ray Palmer.. etc..

they may leave the mainstream for a while.. but like Arnold to the Terminator franchise.. "they'll be baaack".

by the way, rumors are Aquaman & Ted Kord will also be Black Lanterns. (source:Wikipedia) #US1#

um.. ok.. let me just say this one time & one time only.. anyone that REALLY believed that DC would kill off Batman & not have a FAST plan to bring him back ( i.e after selling a spit load of comics called "battle for the cowl"?? your nuts..

Batman is part of DC's Holy Trinity. yes, I understand they "killed" Superman & GODS knows, Wonder Womans title has been "dead' before..

but DC cannot & will not ever "kill" the big three for any length of time. just look at Barry Allen, Hal Jordan, Carter Hall, Ray Palmer.. etc..

they may leave the mainstream for a while.. but like Arnold to the Terminator franchise.. "they'll be baaack".

by the way, rumors are Aquaman & Ted Kord will also be Black Lanterns. (source:Wikipedia) #US1#

I have no doubt Batman will be back since they didn't even really kill him, I would not be surprised if they don't bring him back w/ Black Lantern. I think he'll come back next year.

You can still have the title and the cape with out batman being bruce is the thing ... Take captain America for a perfect example of this :) All you need is a decent writer and artist to get the job done. I believe before they killed off cap people were saying the same thing about him...

Barry was dead for 24 years. Hal was dead for about a decade. Ray Palmer didn't die, he just went into hiding. Ted Kord is alive, though! (time travelling)

Aquaman's status as a black lantern isn't a rumor. DC has shown art of him wearing his black latern costume. It's been online for a couple of months, actually.

Ronnie has been shown in the past to have his power when he's alone.