Skeets on Classic Bosster Gold

Drexl

I just picked up The modern version of Booster gold. In the package has Skeets opened to reveal Mr.Mind. The Classic version has Skeets closed.

What I wanted to know does the Skeets that comes with the Classic version open??

I would think it would be hard to get in there and paint skeets really detailed. probably a tight fit.

I disagree if they can do that well in proto pics they could do the same for final product

I could be wrong, but I believe that the protos are hand painted, or at the very least are given a much more careful hand in their assembly and presentation. I would expect a person painting a single promotional piece to pay more attention to that kind of detail as opposed to the mass produced, machine painted version.

My big issue is why the hell does mr mind not look as good or even remotely resimable the pics we saw of him. I know final product may look different but come one

cause that the prototype is a "paintmaster" .. meaning its 3 times larger than the actual product.

the detail on the prototypes is sharp & clear.. cause they have a much bigger canvas :)

Smallville-Mine was the exact opposite. My classic though,i didn't cut I just kept pulling till it cam out.

I've read that both versions, modern and classic, were found with removable and non-removable Skeets.

Smallville-Mine was the exact opposite. My classic though,i didn't cut I just kept pulling till it cam out.

I've read that both versions, modern and classic, were found with removable and non-removable Skeets.

Thats a strange variant!

Thats a strange variant!

I wouldn't really consider it a variant...some got glued on, some didn't.

I just bought a whole case so I have both versions and neither of my Skeets are removable. What I would like to do is switch Skeets so that the Mr. Mind one is on the collared Booster Gold. I also want to switch heads. But I am totally not a customizer. Does anyone have any suggestions? How hard is it to switch heads without breaking something? Thanks.

I just bought a whole case so I have both versions and neither of my Skeets are removable. What I would like to do is switch Skeets so that the Mr. Mind one is on the collared Booster Gold. I also want to switch heads. But I am totally not a customizer. Does anyone have any suggestions? How hard is it to switch heads without breaking something? Thanks.

Not hard, I did it with my Boosters. Get a glass of water....take it to a boil in the miocrowave.....put both Boosters in there for about 2-3 minutes.....when you take them out, quickly pop the heads off (they will come off real easy) and then swap and pop back on....the quicker you do it the easier it will be.

heads..are the easiest.. the fastest way is the just pop.. they are on a tight post. you can also heat it with a hair dryer for a few seconds to soften the plastic.

VERY easy.

Not hard, I did it with my Boosters. Get a glass of water....take it to a boil in the miocrowave.....put both Boosters in there for about 2-3 minutes.....when you take them out, quickly pop the heads off (they will come off real easy) and then swap and pop back on....the quicker you do it the easier it will be.

the hot/warm water method is quit good too.. #US1#