wonder woman

nonameshmo30

EXCLUSIVE: Wonder Woman must stop Zeus and learns about the true origin of Genocide!

Wonder Woman #30

Written by Gail Simone

Art by Aaron Lopresti and Matt Ryan

Cover by Aaron Lopresti

Variant cover by Eric Shanower

"Rise of the Olympian" Part 5! Created by Zeus himself, the Olympian is charged with spreading the message of peace and unity throughout the world – by any means necessary.

Is a battered and bruised Wonder Woman up to the challenge of stopping his brutal ways? And does the world even want her to? All this plus a surprising revelation about the true origin of Genocide, the creature that beat Wonder Woman!

• DC Universe

• 32pg.

• Color

• $2.

99 US

On Sale March 25, 2009

man, this is getting crazy!

I am a Marvel fan, but that doesn't mean DC doesn't have great characters too.

This SUX thing is getting out of hand.

anyway, .... I don't read much DC, but

i caught a glimpse of the WW issue where Zues fried the mess out of that Hawaiin sky god .... nasty,

but I always thought the Olympian was the dude who had the fleece and gained all the powers of the Argonaut heroes?

that dude was quite impressive.

Soooo.... would The Olympian kinda be like a 'Wonder Man'?

I think they were referring to them as 'manazons' ;) But yeah, Zeus is displeased with the Amazons in the current story arc, so he decides men can do their job better, and that includes giving Wonder Woman's status to a Man. I haven't read the last six months worth of books so i'm not sure what the details are.

Wonder Woman is THE SUX!!! lol. But I'm sure she'll like the free add, she needs it.

Yah, wrong. Her animated movie was better than anything Marvel has ever put out.

HAHAHA, Whatever. Her comic isn't exactly a hot seller so this guy gave her a free add. Maybe one extra person will buy her comic this month.

I would strongly disagree that Wonder Woman sucks had this been said before Infinite Crisis. Once DC took Wonder Woman away from Greg Rucka, it went down into the toilet. I read the first story arc by Gail Simone, but it felt like it'll take a lot to bring Wonder Woman back. I can't stand that dual identity crap with her.

Did you know Wonder woman was invented by William Moulton Marston whose work led to the invention of the polygraph (lie detector)?

How old are you?

(Never mind, I just looked.)

Well done for looking!

Did you bother to check that it is actually true and also a bit more interesting than alternating posts on how Wonder Woman sucks or Marvel Sucks worse?

Did you notice also it is my birthday soon?

Exciting huh!?

Did you know Wonder woman was invented by William Moulton Marston whose work led to the invention of the polygraph (lie detector)?

How old are you?

(Never mind, I just looked.)

Well done for looking!

Did you bother to check that it is actually true and also a bit more interesting than alternating posts on how Wonder Woman sucks or Marvel Sucks worse?

Did you notice also it is my birthday soon?

Exciting huh!?

Maybe some people did not know that. Which is why I edited my post after looking you up. However, I can say for myself, I knew that way back when I was a kid. It was rather a big deal when he came out with her, and was something of an item for years to follow. So yes, it is true, but it is nothing that wasn't known before. (Where do you think the idea for the Lasso o' Truth came from?) He is also renown for his fondness of bondage, clearly evident in his early issues.

Happy Birthday