My first dcuc figures!!! :O

ChopperMonsterPoint

Chopper Chopper Chopper..............dude, what can I say man. Everything Stormtrooper, Rollo, & Wolverine said IS THE GOD'S HONEST TRUTH LOL HAHAHAHA.

But seriously it all started for me after a visit with a buddy who use to be an animator on the old Batman toon. HIS HOUSE IS LOADED with all manner of toys through the ages!! In his weight room he had a collection of DCD figs..............well, that's all it took to suck me in.

I went on a day shopping trip too Center City Philidelphia to an underground mall called the Gallery. There I found a single solitary Dark Victory Batman fig in a Suncoast video story on clearence for a mear $5.00

WELL!!! $30,000.00 and well over 600+ DCD figs later here I am a hopeless junkie, slave to the wims DCD LOL. its funny..........I was only gonna get the main Justice League too. But onec I bought my 1st Golden age fig, that's all she wrote!! Its been a $400.00 a month habit ever sence.

Jaesus, mary'n'joseph, Queenie! have they even MADE 600 DCD figures?!?

I say this, ME, hopeless toy junkie, in a forum of like minded people....we might have to stage an intervention buddy! ;)

Chopper Chopper Chopper..............dude, what can I say man. Everything Stormtrooper, Rollo, & Wolverine said IS THE GOD'S HONEST TRUTH LOL HAHAHAHA.

But seriously it all started for me after a visit with a buddy who use to be an animator on the old Batman toon. HIS HOUSE IS LOADED with all manner of toys through the ages!! In his weight room he had a collection of DCD figs..............well, that's all it took to suck me in.

I went on a day shopping trip too Center City Philidelphia to an underground mall called the Gallery. There I found a single solitary Dark Victory Batman fig in a Suncoast video story on clearence for a mear $5.00

WELL!!! $30,000.00 and well over 600+ DCD figs later here I am a hopeless junkie, slave to the wims DCD LOL. its funny..........I was only gonna get the main Justice League too. But onec I bought my 1st Golden age fig, that's all she wrote!! Its been a $400.00 a month habit ever sence.

Jaesus, mary'n'joseph, Queenie! have they even MADE 600 DCD figures?!?

I say this, ME, hopeless toy junkie, in a forum of like minded people....we might have to stage an intervention buddy! ;)

LOL! Well its been tried but too no success. Believe it or not there's still a few out there that have been hideing from me. BUT I have closed in on DCD Teen Titan Raven & bought here on ebay for a VERY good deal of $67! For thoes of you who don't know that is one of the hardest MOC DCD figs to find. most time there aren't even available on the bay or any where else. So I had to just keep trying.

Next on my hard to find list is DCD Kyle Rayner 1st edt. oh yeah & I also need all of wave 8 DCUC. I also have all the 1:6 Figs.

dude, i don't care what you guys say, i'm never going to spend 400 bux a month on figures, no way thats just too much

THEY CAME!!!!!!! AND THEY'RE AMAZING, green lantern is awesome, he's a bit blotchy with the paint but overall he's very cool, the flash is the one that i really like, the plastic that he's made of has a better feel to it and the sculpt is very cool, for some reason my green lantern came with a base instead of a grundy leg, witch is cool cause i wasn't planning on buying the other figs to complete it, i'll post a pic later

THEY CAME!!!!!!! AND THEY'RE AMAZING, green lantern is awesome, he's a bit blotchy with the paint but overall he's very cool, the flash is the one that i really like, the plastic that he's made of has a better feel to it and the sculpt is very cool, for some reason my green lantern came with a base instead of a grundy leg, witch is cool cause i wasn't planning on buying the other figs to complete it, i'll post a pic later

Glad you got them man thats great. The green lantern you got was probly the reissue worlds greatest they cam with bases.

Glad you got them man thats great. The green lantern you got was probly the reissue worlds greatest they cam with bases.

yep

yep

I think i have evrything but grudys torso if you want them. lso don't know if you saw my other post but I have a MOC Manta,Modern AM,Supes red and Jason Firestorm. I was going to use them for customs but if you need them I would rather you get them.

yep

I think i have evrything but grudys torso if you want them. lso don't know if you saw my other post but I have a MOC Manta,Modern AM,Supes red and Jason Firestorm. I was going to use them for customs but if you need them I would rather you get them.

naw i'm good, but thanks anyways

yep

naw i'm good, but thanks anyways

I am interested in your grundy right arm and left leg

Chopper, once you buy one, you'll be addicted...you'll have tons pretty quick.

That two-face and cassie Batgirl are the only figures i want that i'm still missing...grr.

well i'm only going to buy characters i know, and thats the main members of the justice league, i can't imagine buying a figure if i don't already know the character, and like i've said loads of times, i'm not a collector ...well at least not at the level you guys are, the most figures i have displayed in my room is 8 and six in their boxes on the wall :P

Chopper.. i always say that at the stat of any new series too.. i passed on wave 1 & 2 when they were in the stores.. DCUC GL (Hal) popped my cherry & that was it.. now.. i have them

ALL. EVERY figure & Variant from wave 1 to 8.

um.. the blow Marvel Legends out of the water!

"all hail DCUC!!" #US1#

Chopper, once you buy one, you'll be addicted...you'll have tons pretty quick.

That two-face and cassie Batgirl are the only figures i want that i'm still missing...grr.

well i'm only going to buy characters i know, and thats the main members of the justice league, i can't imagine buying a figure if i don't already know the character, and like i've said loads of times, i'm not a collector ...well at least not at the level you guys are, the most figures i have displayed in my room is 8 and six in their boxes on the wall :P

Chopper.. i always say that at the stat of any new series too.. i passed on wave 1 & 2 when they were in the stores.. DCUC GL (Hal) popped my cherry & that was it.. now.. i have them

ALL. EVERY figure & Variant from wave 1 to 8.

um.. the blow Marvel Legends out of the water!

"all hail DCUC!!" #US1#

true dat

hot damn my series 3 dc superheroes batman just came in the mail too, today is a very good day, damn you guys were right, as soon as i got these figs i got a urge to collect them all, i won't ...but i still feel like i need to lol @yipee@

Chopper sweety your only kidding your self. your infected and don't even know it. Soon ol timers like me and all the rest will be asking YOU how to get this and how to get that. I take it you keep your wallet in one of your back pockets right? Well then stick your head between your legs and kiss you cash GOODBY HAHAHAHA @loll@

WELCOME BROTHER!!

hot damn my series 3 dc superheroes batman just came in the mail too, today is a very good day, damn you guys were right, as soon as i got these figs i got a urge to collect them all, i won't ...but i still feel like i need to lol @yipee@

Chopper sweety your only kidding your self. your infected and don't even know it. Soon ol timers like me and all the rest will be asking YOU how to get this and how to get that. I take it you keep your wallet in one of your back pockets right? Well then stick your head between your legs and kiss you cash GOODBY HAHAHAHA @loll@

WELCOME BROTHER!!

oh..yeah!