Wolvie next week

revsears

So next week is the big time!

I've watched the trailers but i'm a little confused as to who all the people are in weapon x in this version. Who is the cowboy? and wasn't Agent Zero just a name replacement for deadpool during a lawsuit or something?

Anyone looking forward to it? already seen it?

No, but somebody at the premiere confirmed that the leaked version is the theatrical release, aside from some minor audio mixing and some FX shots in the third act. So FOX going on and on about how they were two totally different versions was just damage control. Heh. That's karma for effing with Watchmen, Rupert!

I know it's going to hurt it..

I haven't seen it.. I want to see it, but am on the fence since I didn't like any of the X-men movies.. and I don't really expect this one to be any different.

so if a person like me saw it, who didn't love it, there is no way they would pay to see it.

I mean this leak could have cost it like 20 percent already

So next week is the big time!

I've watched the trailers but i'm a little confused as to who all the people are in weapon x in this version. Who is the cowboy? and wasn't Agent Zero just a name replacement for deadpool during a lawsuit or something?

Anyone looking forward to it? already seen it?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kestrel_(Marvel_Comics) this is the dude with the cowboy hat

wrath is the coyboy hat guy and in the film the call deadpool weapon 11

An even though i seen the leaked version i do want to see final cut but just for the effects. The lack of some in the leaked version took away from the over all feeling of the film.

I don't think it will do that great at the box office not because it was leaked but because the story is kinda weak and to many mutants with no back story really and the lack of deadpool really being seen. Again its a good movie but ranks up there with ghost rider or the 2nd hulk move

I think it will do decent box office the first week, and then get pwned by Star Trek, T:Salvation and everything else coming out in May.

I'm excited about star trek i think it will be the big hit. t salvation will do like wolverine good numbers first week but not much noise after that. Maybe 2 weeks

I think it will do decent box office the first week, and then get pwned by Star Trek, T:Salvation and everything else coming out in May.

I'm excited about star trek i think it will be the big hit. t salvation will do like wolverine good numbers first week but not much noise after that. Maybe 2 weeks

Yeah, but I was saying Wolvie only has one week to do its thing.. The following week it has to deal with Trek. The week after that it has to deal with Trek and Angels and Demons. The week after that it has to deal with Trek, A&D, and Terminator.

If it doesn't have a STRONG first weekend, Wolvie could be this year's Speed Racer.

Already got tickets to see it tonight at 8pm...and I didn't watch the leaked version so nothings spoiled for me!

Nothing spoiled huh?.. How about now.... wolverine DIES!

YEAH THATS RIGHT!!

@hmmm@

@loll@