Sign in to follow this  
Rowdy26

Clayface Batman DCUC 2-pack is out!

My words exactlly. If I had wanted then there would be no way that I would get it for that much. That is just plan crazy :wacko:

Actually it is a case of 4 sets not just one two pack so that explains his price of $240

I also noticed that he said that he imported them directly from China so I think it will be a few more weeks or a month before these start showing up in most places.

The Batman looks better in the package than in the promo shots though I still won't remove mine from the packaging. I wish there was a release date on these things rather than them just showing up.

Also I hope Mattel is done with exclusives besides Mattycollector, those are the only ones I want to purchase exclusives from.

Man thats nothing, you should get a load of some jack hole who's husseling Movie Masters with missing logos for up wards of $5,000.00 per fig!

But yeah this dude is LOCO if he thinks some one is gonna......................know what, never mind. I just thought about what I was about to say and realized that YES there will always be some zoom maxi dweeb that will fork out ungodly amounts of money to be the 1st.

for once....I DONT CARE! i have no use for a black and grey batman with the 80s belt.(even if it is correct) and ive had clayface for years!

I wouldn't put it past some dope to pay that much for four sets and turn around and try to dump three of them.

I'm not a huge advocate of scalping but sometimes I see auctions at ridiculous prices for things that will be out in two weeks and yet they sell and you wonder why you're not doing the same thing.

I don't know if he changed the price or not but i found from the same seller the bats 2 pack for 80 bucks+ 10 shipping

and i still would'nt buy it for that price either. Ya know people I'll tell ya. Hard Rock is'nt thoe only one considering flushing this line down the crapper. some people thought I was being melodromatic when I said Mattel is starting to push its customers too flippin far. If they don't want to make the figs in ample quanty then i'll find other toy companies that will, and ship on time.

I don't know if he changed the price or not but i found from the same seller the bats 2 pack for 80 bucks+ 10 shipping

and i still would'nt buy it for that price either. Ya know people I'll tell ya. Hard Rock is'nt thoe only one considering flushing this line down the crapper. some people thought I was being melodromatic when I said Mattel is starting to push its customers too flippin far. If they don't want to make the figs in ample quanty then i'll find other toy companies that will, and ship on time.

You know what i have been toying with the thought of selling off my collection. Other than my superman collection i will always keep it but Really thinking of getting out of it all. Your right queen i am really tired of haveing the issues.

There seems to be always somethingfrom only on matty stuff to only at walmart ot e tailers only. Getting tired of the run around and maybe it time to grow up some. its super hard to find a chick who wont run after you say oh by the way i have a monsterious action figure collection. And i want babies and all that and its been superhard to find that with a room full to the brim with toys.

But then again i don't kow if i can. i have put alot of blood sweat n tears into what i have. But really whats been one of the final straws honestly is the wonder twins and the bullmess thats going along with it.And the he man stuff only being online is more bullmess.

Isn't the Brainiac vs. Superman set supposed to ship at the same time as this one? I got Clayface the first time around, so I'm only interested in the Brainy set.

Well I have heard that the supes pack is slated for late June /early July release wich I hope isn't tru becayse Supes is my favorite character.

Well I have heard that the supes pack is slated for late June /early July release wich I hope isn't tru becayse Supes is my favorite character.

If you have an dcuc eradicator figure and wave 6 superman body just change heads i did long ago when they first talked about it.

hey i used to buy mattel,but now i'm strictly DCD as far as 6" goes,and as far as posabilty goes "oh,the wonders you can do with some ball joints and paint..."

If you have an dcuc eradicator figure and wave 6 superman body just change heads i did long ago when they first talked about it.

I did I have a classic colors supes I made and painted eyes on the Eradicator head. Skin tones don't match though.

I did I have a classic colors supes I made and painted eyes on the Eradicator head. Skin tones don't match though.

I thought the skin tones matched up well the eradicator head isn't really painted anyway. It's the plactic color befor the paint it i posted pic a while back. It was off a shade but not enough to really matter. Not like the new aquaman head on the old body theres a huge differance.

But to each there own. Its alll good

I couldn't really afford to buy a second Eradicator just to make a custom. To be honest, I'm not really interested in the Superman, though, I want the Brainiac. It's a silly design, but I've always liked it...I might buy the new DC Direct version too, both of them look good.

well....im not giving this line up. ill just wait until theyre in my area, or find another means to get them. i like the figs, and i like the fact that were getting articulated versions of characters that we wouldnt be getting anywhere else. true, mattel does some weird s***, and their distrubition is a$$, but over all.....its about the same as it was with Toy Biz and the MLs. (im used to it...as bad as that is!)

You know what i have been toying with the thought of selling off my collection. Other than my superman collection i will always keep it but Really thinking of getting out of it all. Your right queen i am really tired of haveing the issues.

There seems to be always somethingfrom only on matty stuff to only at walmart ot e tailers only. Getting tired of the run around and maybe it time to grow up some. its super hard to find a chick who wont run after you say oh by the way i have a monsterious action figure collection. And i want babies and all that and its been superhard to find that with a room full to the brim with toys.

But then again i don't kow if i can. i have put alot of blood sweat n tears into what i have. But really whats been one of the final straws honestly is the wonder twins and the bullmess thats going along with it.And the he man stuff only being online is more bullmess.

I know how you feel. I spent 12 years building a Star Wars collection and decided to get rid of it about a year ago. It's a tough decision based on how much you like it, how much space you have, what the future will bring to your collection (upcoming waves and such) and how much money you can get for it. It's not a decision to be taken lightly.

As for online and retail exclusives, if you're not used to it now then you probably never will.