Resolute 9 & 10 are up

HissCommander

I thought it was a little bit ridiculous that Duke and Scarlett got out of that 'fish in a barrel' situation. Also, she would never make that choice in real life.

The best part was Destro's "Well, that's just cheating." :D

Also, she would never make that choice in real life.

Do you mean choosing to die with Duke? I agree.

Do you mean choosing Duke over Snake Eyes? I don't know what kind of fantasy world people live in that makes them think it makes more sense for the hot chick to pick the kind of weird, disfigured mute dude over the stable, good looking leader guy.

But it damn sure ain't real life.

I'm getting the same thing...links for ep 9 is the same as ep 10? It says episode 10 above it, but it's 9 again?

EH...GOT IT FINALLY! <_<

HC's links for youtube were bad...I watched the one linked for ep #9 and it was actually #10, and I could only find #9 on the adultswim link, after thinking what I watched of 10 (FIRST) was 9??

THANKS ALOT HC!!! @cussing@

;)

Also, she would never make that choice in real life.

Do you mean choosing to die with Duke? I agree.

Do you mean choosing Duke over Snake Eyes? I don't know what kind of fantasy world people live in that makes them think it makes more sense for the hot chick to pick the kind of weird, disfigured mute dude over the stable, good looking leader guy.

But it damn sure ain't real life.

Well there are two schools. One group thinks Duke is a wonderful guy and not the biggest d-nozzle in the history of imaginary characters.

And there are those that live in the real world. ;)

Best part of the episode!

@lol@ Since Roadblock didn't have a frying pan to ding Destro's noggin, a 30 06 with a Simmons scope will do the job. @loll@

On a side note, has anyone noticed that Scarlett is SUPER-BADASS in this episode? Matrix style pistol work and barely a scratch. Not to mention she climbs any obstacle with cat like precision. Pretty wicked compared to Duke who is being played as a brave surviver.

I'm getting the same thing...links for ep 9 is the same as ep 10? It says episode 10 above it, but it's 9 again?

EH...GOT IT FINALLY! <_<

HC's links for youtube were bad...I watched the one linked for ep #9 and it was actually #10, and I could only find #9 on the adultswim link, after thinking what I watched of 10 (FIRST) was 9??

THANKS ALOT HC!!! @cussing@

;)

ahhh my bad, fixed the links. @brainy@

uh... That was really bad to see 10-15 Cobras surrounding Duke and Scarlet not even coming close to hitting them. Duke and Scarlet weren't even taking cover behind the barrels, they were standing straight up... and then they took an almost direct hit from Zartan's rocket... lol come on!

and Destro and Baroness are suddenly totally inept.. man they were just as lame as the Cobra Troopers

alright.. well we will have to wait until Saturday night for the finale...

I am still enjoying this big time... but the writing isn't as good as I initially thought it was

uh... That was really bad to see 10-15 Cobras surrounding Duke and Scarlet not even coming close to hitting them. Duke and Scarlet weren't even taking cover behind the barrels, they were standing straight up... and then they took an almost direct hit from Zartan's rocket... lol come on!

and Destro and Baroness are suddenly totally inept.. man they were just as lame as the Cobra Troopers

alright.. well we will have to wait until Saturday night for the finale...

I am still enjoying this big time... but the writing isn't as good as I initially thought it was

My point exactly. Full auto? A Dozen guys? FULL AUTO? I was hoping ONE of them would just get a full stream in the chest. And by one of them, I mean Duke. ;)

We saw Zartan go down but count him out.

Man had some sort of invisibility suit on, might have had Kevlar as well. Easy retcon if the show were to go on.

Same as when the other unnamed Joes got knocked off the Balloon next to Tunnel Rat, they were wearing parachutes I believe.

Only deaths I buy so far are Bazooka and Storm Shadow with Storm Shadow also an easy retcon (I was er Sleeping Phoenix...yeah...and um...Mindbender cloned me too).

its till a cartoon you know

We saw Zartan go down but count him out.

Man had some sort of invisibility suit on, might have had Kevlar as well. Easy retcon if the show were to go on.

Kevlar is nice, but it doesn't protect you from a nuclear explosion. Duke and Scarlett made it out on a prayer and a fast ship, I don't think Zartan did.

its till a cartoon you know

Thank you Captain Obvious. @smilepunch@

so.... it's GI joe I expected the cheese. But i do like it. GI Joe is meant to be violent and bloody i hope the decide th continue it clone wars did no reason resolute can't.

btw what the heck is up with baroness... she's kind of a #$###, she shoulda sjot some of the scientists :( and not been taken down so easily

Destro's got the Sean Connery thing going on with the voice and Zartan sounds an awful lot like Jason Stratham? Not saying that's WHO it is, just who I thought they sounded like and I rather liked it. :)

Only deaths I buy so far are Bazooka and Storm Shadow with Storm Shadow also an easy retcon (I was er Sleeping Phoenix...yeah...and um...Mindbender cloned me too).

Don't forget Bludd!