Carded Wave 14 Zap & Storm Shadow Images

HissCommander

It does seem odd that we have carded samples without the "sample" markings on them.

But by the same token, the overseas thie- I mean uh "sellers" seem to only be getting tiny amounts of these, while getting tons of the movie product. It may be that Wal-Mart didn't pull the rug out from under Hasbro ("Oh by the way, we're not going to stock the G.I. Joe line after Christmas") until these were already underway.

Or maybe...just -maybe- these will show up as an exclusive somewhere.

It does seem odd that we have carded samples without the "sample" markings on them.

But by the same token, the overseas thie- I mean uh "sellers" seem to only be getting tiny amounts of these, while getting tons of the movie product. It may be that Wal-Mart didn't pull the rug out from under Hasbro ("Oh by the way, we're not going to stock the G.I. Joe line after Christmas") until these were already underway.

Or maybe...just -maybe- these will show up as an exclusive somewhere.

would be sweet to get a SDCC exclusive wave, would be not sweet to pay the aftermarket though :(

thanks for all the news man!

Is it just me or does that zap head look to have no stache?

that stormy looks very sigma six, and nicer than expected. I would have wanted it:(

Not sure who is to blame, but resolute sure could have used a bigger push w/ these figs

Looking forward to that carded Zap! He was one of the first Joes I got back in '82.

So these two plus the carded Night Force Falcon and Battle damaged Bat that have popped up we're part of wave 14, but who were the other two? The only one I know that was previewed was a outline of Roadblock that people figured was a Tiger Force RB.

So far EVERYTHING Resolute is kickin major AZZ!!

Cartoon over the MOVIE, and the toys for Resolute over the toys for movie.

I take it that most of this Resolute stuff will never see the pegs and shelves at retail? :(

Im sure we will see a resolute box set down the road, probally around when this hits DVD. Id guess if thats what happens then all of these Resolute molds floating around would end up in somthing like that. Or maybe these will end up in the new movie line, they did say original characters could be made and put in future waves. Either way I really like that Storm Shadow and the Destro.

That wave is just like the DTC wave 4. They appear to have had them "ready to go" before deciding not to go.

And, yeah, its the same one in the 7 pack, so it would make sense the others might be showing up. Storm Shadow was actually the last "new" one we needed to see (with Falcon and Roadblock just being repaints). I think since Zap, Storm Shadow and Destro were new molds while the others were just repaints, we won't be seeing the others. Even the battle damaged B.A.T in the 7 pack is NOT the same as the wave 14 one we've seen (it only has the damaged head).

As for the figures themselves:

Why did they do Zap with the mustache in the card art, but not the figure?

And Storm Shadow looks like a little kid to me.

yeah.. I kinda don't dig the storm shadow.

his lower half looks great, but not the shirt.. I would hella grab him though to make an awesome frankenstein with one of the other Storm shadows.. so I really want him...

dang, I hope this set somehow trickles out to retail

yeah.. I kinda don't dig the storm shadow.

his lower half looks great, but not the shirt.. I would hella grab him though to make an awesome frankenstein with one of the other Storm shadows.. so I really want him...

dang, I hope this set somehow trickles out to retail

Well it makes a difference now that we've seen the shirt comes off.