Shocker Toys Kabuki Review-ki

acethebathound

Awesome! This is very encouraging news. I will buy her. Personally, I want to see more licenses in there like Top Cow, Valiant and Grendel stuff, but this is a good start. A reason to buy figures again. Never guessed Shocker would pull it off. I hope it doesn't take 5 years to get Series 2.

OAFE.net posted a review of Kabuki today. http://www.oafe.net/yo/is1_kab.php

Overall, it is a pretty positive review and really makes me interested in getting this figure. It looks great next to the DCUC and Marvel Legends in the review photos.

ENOUGH, i'm fed up with you all reporting this thread. Make your point and move on. Alvatron, we got it you don't like Shocker. Point made now drop it. If you don't have something new and constructive to add then refrain yourselves from making future posts in this thread. Consider this a final warning to all on both sides of this argument and if it keeps up i'm going to be booting people not threads.

Since this seems to be the more positive of the two shocker threads, i'll post this here. I got my SOL today. Took 9 days from the day i paid for it to get here, which is probably the fastest i've ever got anything from the states.

And he's perfect. Awesome paint, no broken joints, insane articulation....i wasnt sure about the joints from pictures, but he has tons of movement.

So theres my few cents. :)

Since this seems to be the more positive of the two shocker threads, i'll post this here. I got my SOL today. Took 9 days from the day i paid for it to get here, which is probably the fastest i've ever got anything from the states.

And he's perfect. Awesome paint, no broken joints, insane articulation....i wasnt sure about the joints from pictures, but he has tons of movement.

Where did you purchase him at since my friend is tryin to find him and scud online

Where did you purchase him at since my friend is tryin to find him and scud online

Straight from Shockers store...Scud seems to be sold out everywhere, but i think Sol is still available.

so is this going to be at toysrus ?icon9.gif

They had originally said they'd be at TRU, but so far its just their own online store and a few other retailers such as BBTS that have had them.

thanks man ! I really want this figures specialty series 2 !!!!

• 1 year later...