TONS of new Rise of Cobra and Resolute Figure Images

HissCommander

Awesome upclose images! Those up close and personal views don't always do the figures much justice, being that you can see every minor paint defect and missed detail, but I like what I'm seeing in them. I was taking particular notice to the their take on Gung Ho (with sleeves and better arms) and the Monkey Wrench is a nice looking figure.

Thank you for posting these.. I'm loving that red and black Cobra and that other Cobra with the weird body armor in the second group. I see some Resolute characters in there, maybe flint... Gung Ho and for sure Roadblock, I just don't like how RB looks animated, while the others don't.

I fear for the movie line if they're really gonna give s that many Duke variations, lol At least I'll be able to stock up on military custom fodder when they hit clearance.

I can't even imagine where the heck all this product is going to show up. It's absolutely ridiculous (in a good way, but still). I knew there'd be a flood of stuff accompanying the movie, but this seems like a lot even for that.

Of course, Hasbro won't comment on any of it until SDCC, I'm betting. :P

Since when are we getting that Monkey Wrench figure? I'm very happy he is coming but where are his trademark sunglasses? I guy who blows things up for a living needs some eye wear protection.

While I'd like that to be Monkeywrench as well, I think that it might just be an Outback with a different color scheme. Only guessing that based off the presence of Recondo and Chuckles, who are also from the 7-pack.

So, these figs have piqued my interest:

Photo 1 - Nice prototype fig w/clear head?? It'll be interesting to see who it is. Any guesses? Red & black fellow gives off a "bomb disposal expert" vibe. He could be missing headgear. Night Creeper, sans head gear in movie colours. Interesting choice, he could be a leader for the regular Night Creepers. GREAT MONKEYWRENCH!!! C'mon Hasbro, don't mess him up, get him some glasses. Copperhead?? Interesting colour choice, but too close to the PP version for my tastes. Chuckles looks much better with the proper shirt colour. Although I still don't like the head sculpt.

Photo 2 - BEAUTIFUL Ranger Viper!!! Who's the big bad on the far right (top)? Another movie Viper? Resolute Destro & Gung-Ho for the win!!! AWESOME!!! Last figure??? I guess it is a movie Joe? Looks a bit like the Astro Viper, a bit.

Photo 3 - SOOO...2nd figure is V.2 of Matt Trakker?? GAH!?!? Roadblock has had some facial reconstruction!? Yowch, not a flattering look. Finally, who is the 2nd figure from the right (top)? Looks to be a completely new mold, and obviously a movie JOE.

Since when are we getting that Monkey Wrench figure? I'm very happy he is coming but where are his trademark sunglasses? I guy who blows things up for a living needs some eye wear protection.

While I'd like that to be Monkeywrench as well, I think that it might just be an Outback with a different color scheme. Only guessing that based off the presence of Recondo and Chuckles, who are also from the 7-pack.

It's definitely Outbacks head sculpt, but I do think it's a Monkey Wrench figure they're using it for?

monkeywrench.jpg

OUTBACK...

outback.jpg

I was trying to figure out what the tattoo is on the left arm, but can't make it out?

lots of good stuff here.

some highlights for me:

"bomb squad viper" (red/black in pic 1)

blue Nightcreeper, but I am not sure if I get the helmet (pic 1)

Range Viper (pic 2)

Nightforce Tunnelrat (pic 2)

resolute Snake Eyes (pic 2)

it looks like they are doing Resolute Snake Eyes, Flint, and Roadblock (with a crazy ugly head!)

I would say Gung Ho is Resolute, but he does have the movie emblem on his head

In this case, I think NOT having names is better for me - I see a bunch of figs I could use to 'fill out the ranks'. Maybe they should do that all the time. Kind of avoids the byass when you see a character who you don't approve their portrayal of. There's a few with that eagle emblem who could easily be a special unit in my 'verse. They don't remind me of who they are supposed to be, so I could rationalize it. I look forward to more info - I was heretofore thinking it was going to be a year or so before I'd buying another Joe, until they got back to where they left off.

I was trying to figure out what the tattoo is on the left arm, but can't make it out?

I cant be sure but to me it looks like a flaming 8 ball.

why he would have that on my arm is beyond me.

I was even thinking it looked a little like Buzzers tattoo?

buzzer.jpg

lots of good stuff here.

some highlights for me:

"bomb squad viper" (red/black in pic 1)

blue Nightcreeper, but I am not sure if I get the helmet (pic 1)

Range Viper (pic 2)

Nightforce Tunnelrat (pic 2)

resolute Snake Eyes (pic 2)

it looks like they are doing Resolute Snake Eyes, Flint, and Roadblock (with a crazy ugly head!)

I would say Gung Ho is Resolute, but he does have the movie emblem on his head

The blue Night Creeper is just missing the rest of his head gear, it will go over the "helmet". If you look at the latest 7pack pics, it is the same with the regular Night Creeper.

I cant be sure but to me it looks like a flaming 8 ball.

why he would have that on my arm is beyond me.

I was even thinking it looked a little like Buzzers tattoo?

you may be right. Looking at it though, i dot see the feet or the snake head thats facing the chest of the figure on buzzers tat. Also the bottom curve is way thicker.

post-20224-1240278603_thumb.jpg

CHECK OUT THAT SNAKE-EYES!!! AW YEAH!!! (lol)

Seriously...love the Snake-Eyes. That may be perfection. Love Flint, love Gung-Ho, LOVE that Range Viper!!! When are these coming out?

on some other site *cough the bad boys*cough that red and black "cobra" was revlead to actual be a joe, has the logo on his left arm. I'm talking about the one in the first image, that looks like he has resolute firefly's chest armor. A good guess for him is Charbroil, since that name has popped up on some lists.

on some other site *cough the bad boys*cough that red and black "cobra" was revlead to actual be a joe, has the logo on his left arm. I'm talking about the one in the first image, that looks like he has resolute firefly's chest armor. A good guess for him is Charbroil, since that name has popped up on some lists.

Some are obvious. Here are my guesses...

First picture from top to right...

movie Desert Duke

Deep Six or Depth Charge comes with movie Sharc

Resolute Roadblock

Lt. Stone

Dusty

Zartan in disguise stealing suit

Barrel Roll comes with Silver Mirage

2nd row movie Duke

movie Hawk

Second picture

7 pack Range Viper {awesome using TR holster with removable gun!}

movie Duke convoy ambush minus vest

Night Force Tunnel Rat from a comic pack

resolute Snake Eyes

Resolute Wild Bill

movie Zartan in disguise

movie Elite Viper (doesn't he resemble a Track Viper to you too?)

2nd row Resolute Flint

7 pack Zap

Resolute Destro

Resolute Gung-Ho from a comic pack

movie Scarlett

movie Airborne comes with Firebat repaint

Aero-Viper

Third picture

7 pack Wet-Suit prototype

battle damaged BAT

movie Ripcord

7 pack Lamprey

Resolute Barbeque Wasn't there a Walmart list with Barricade on it?! could be Shockblast from a comic pack

repainted Night Creeper from a comic pack

7 pack Recondo

2nd row Dusty

Monkeywrench 2x from a comic pack

repaint Copperhead from a comic pack

Night Force Chuckles

7 pack Chuckles

Resolute Dial-Tone

I think the movie logo is now going to be the Joe logo for everything.

Gold bug i think that "resolute flint" is just a lt. stone prototype. you are right though, that eagle or falcon or whatever is likely the new logo from now on at the very least as long as any movies are on the horizon.