Raider's wave 2 Figures are here...Sort of.....

tnswman

Ok gang..Here are the test shots for the Raiders of the Lost Ark wave 2 figures that were much debated. I picked these up on Saturday and got them in-hand this morning ( LOVE EXPRESS MAIL!! )

This set is one of 2 that is known for SURE to exist.

IndyRacing1a.jpg

each figure is marked with the batch number ( Indy and the Mechanic are marked on the back )

These test shots would be used to make sure that the molds were ready for production or if changes needed to be made.

While I have known about these since last winter, It appears that the molds were never released into the production plant. Everything stayed with the deisgn team.

I will have more pics later if anyone needs them. I am taking a bunch when I get home.

ENJOY!!!

Wow, you know you could cast molds of those pieces and sell your own "Lost Indiana Jones Wave" online.

Sorry, I have had some very serious offers to do this but not only would that be bad business, I paid quite a bit for these Un-produced figures. They are very rare since as of now, there are only two sets known to exist. These are true-test shots and the history of these is very interesting as they never really made it out of the design stage.

Sorry

Ok gang..Here are the test shots for the Raiders of the Lost Ark wave 2 figures that were much debated. I picked these up on Saturday and got them in-hand this morning ( LOVE EXPRESS MAIL!! )

This set is one of 2 that is known for SURE to exist.

IndyRacing1a.jpg

That is VERY impressive.... what did you PAY for this set???

Oh my gosh...those sculpts are sweet!! Why Hasbro...WHY?? *sob*

See??? HASBRO you are so freakin' DUMB!!! instead of pleasing the fans and Collectors by making this FINAL wave and be done with it altogether but instead you leave us with the "TEMPLE" wave very few distribute figures and a sour taste in our mouth... hope you're PROUD Hasbro.

F--- Hasbro unless they put this wave on their website.

• 2 weeks later...

$1500.00

Can you share on HOW and WHERE you got these prototypes???

• 4 weeks later...