cobra Island 7 Pack Figures on Ebay

HissCommander

Just found these on ebay,

Lampreys, Night Creeper, Hit “n” Run, Dr, Mindbender, Alley Viper, and Outback, all starting at $7.99 opening bid.

http://stores.shop.ebay.com/Newest-Toys-fo...634Q2ec0Q2em322

http://www.theterrordrome.com/forums/viewt...f=28&t=2580

UPDATE new pic from a tao bao auction

http://translate.google.com/translate?hl=e...69b9862d5e9.htm

http://www.theterrordrome.com/forums/viewt...f=28&t=2595

post-20224-1240090257_thumb.jpg

post-20224-1240090263_thumb.jpg

post-20224-1240090267_thumb.jpg

post-20224-1240090270_thumb.jpg

post-20224-1240090274_thumb.jpg

post-20224-1240090278_thumb.jpg

post-20224-1240182326_thumb.jpg

I would be really surprised if these went for anything because they don't have their gear.

oh i bet these will go for no less then $30-50.

Think about it, everyone hated/hates the new ROC Cobra Commander figure, but those things were selling for $160.

Also the auctions says "All figure included accessories." Now thats kind of vague as the figures show technically have accessories on them, so who knows?

I would be really surprised if these went for anything because they don't have their gear.

Think about it, everyone hated/hates the new ROC Cobra Commander figure, but those things were selling for $160.

Also the auctions says "All figure included accessories." Now thats kind of vague as the figures show technically have accessories on them, so who knows?

It isn't as much about the "liking" or "hating" its the "HEY I GOT 'EM FIRST" syndrome.

F all that Chinese black market BS.

#US1#

true that.. I am getting tired of the black market chinese theft auctions.

they kinda kill all the excitement when things are supposed to drop here first.

It isn't as much about the "liking" or "hating" its the "HEY I GOT 'EM FIRST" syndrome.

Ah yes, but that all ties into these auctions as well. What better than to say "i have the 7 packs figs before you" to all your nerd friends that dont know any better. lol

Seriously, im waiting for the day that i can walk into a comic shop and have the guy start bragging about how he got it firs so i can just lay into him lol.

Ah yes, but that all ties into these auctions as well. What better than to say "i have the 7 packs figs before you" to all your nerd friends that dont know any better. lol

Seriously, im waiting for the day that i can walk into a comic shop and have the guy start bragging about how he got it firs so i can just lay into him lol.

Thanks for posting pics. I do wish the pics would have shown them "geared up" however....

I also wish that I could pre-order them and have it done with.

Any one who'd brag to me the paid triple retail or more to get a toy a month before anyone else runs a serious risk of being slapped.

how much are these in u.s $???? i want them :)

http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail....jhtml?cm_cat=0

dang!!! and these!!! how do i buy stuff from there lol dang it i wish i knew Chinese!! even google translator is not helping much lol

http://item.taobao.com/auction/item_detail....jhtml?cm_cat=0

okay ... 220 Chinese Yuan Renminbi = 32.24577 US Dollar is that right???? someone buy those for me :D