DCUC Power Girl

Gundam

I wouldn't be surprised if she's "altered" before release. Retailers seem to get nervous whenever female action figures have visible cleavage.

Which would quickly turn this from a great figure into absolute crap, given which character we're talking about.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't be surprised if she's "altered" before release. Retailers seem to get nervous whenever female action figures have visible cleavage.

Which would quickly turn this from a great figure into absolute crap, given which character we're talking about.

I know what you mean though I was baffle a 4 inch Starfire was made. They even released the 4 inch version of PG at retail; However, l do not think ppl would much issue with the DCIH figs since they are so small and lacks detail

Maybe the larger version is a future matty exc figure

anyone think she is the a-lister they r going to build her wave around? and if so any guesses on who would be in the wave with her?

I think it would probably have some characters from the IC arch.

I mean the smaller DCIC assortment is similar to the 6 inch DCCU figs, so l wouldnt be suprised seein these characters with PG:

Superboy Prime

Alex Luther

Anti-montior

Psycho Pirate

I know that the wave wouldn't have all IC figs, but I think a few characters from the above plus some others that are probably not connected

we r getting an alex luthor thru the mattycollector 2-packs already even if i would have preferred his infinite crisis look. superboy prime in his anti-monitor suit would be awesome tho.

I meant the IC figure since that Alex Luthor is not the same person as the one in the matty collector 2 pack.

anyone think she is the a-lister they r going to build her wave around? and if so any guesses on who would be in the wave with her?

I mean the smaller DCIC assortment is similar to the 6 inch DCCU figs, so l wouldnt be suprised seein these characters with PG:

Superboy Prime

Alex Luther

Anti-montior

Psycho Pirate

I know that the wave wouldn't have all IC figs, but I think a few characters from the above plus some others that are probably not connected

we r getting an alex luthor thru the mattycollector 2-packs already even if i would have preferred his infinite crisis look. superboy prime in his anti-monitor suit would be awesome tho.

I meant the IC figure since that Alex Luthor is not the same person as the one in the matty collector 2 pack.

who is in the mattycollector 2-pack? it that the infinite heroes versions father?

Superboy Prime

Alex Luther

Anti-montior

Psycho Pirate

who is in the mattycollector 2-pack? it that the infinite heroes versions father?

Well, they aren't technically related - from two different universes. A la Crisis on Infinite Earths.

Superboy Prime

Alex Luther

Anti-montior

Psycho Pirate

Well, they aren't technically related - from two different universes. A la Crisis on Infinite Earths.

What? Actually, the two luthors are related. The one in the infinite heroes line is the son of the Luthor in the two pack. As said above, the two pack ver is earth 3 Luthor, who was around during crisis on inifinite Earths. In crisis on IE, Lois and him had a child named Alex, whom aged rapidly. Eventually, Alex(the son of the two pack Alex), superman prime, lois and superman of earth 2 went to some utopia so that they do not get erased once all the earths combined to form post crisis earth; other than powergirl, the four were the only ones from different earths who didn't die when post crisis earth (but before IC) was created. In IC, Superman Prime and Alex luthor become the main villain.

I believe you were mistaken with the P0st Crisis antimatter Alexander Luthor , Ares. The the one from the antimatter uni is not related to Precrisis Luthor and his son.

I've heard that she will be in a Walmart exclusive line, If thats true then there’s no Walmart here in the UK so it will have to be ebay for me :(...Oh well.

dam, i hope that aint't true about the Walmart rumor. And yes, your Sig kicks butt!!

Great figure! Can't wait till she's out.
I've heard that she will be in a Walmart exclusive line, If thats true then there's no Walmart here in the UK so it will have to be ebay for me :( ...Oh well.
Walmart exclusive? Say it ain't so! That doesn't bode well for a lot of us Americans either.

Too true, my Wal-Mart has never carried this line. It baffles me that Mattel would make exclusive figures for a chain when so many stores don't carry the line at all.

Mattel has said in their Q&As that the second Wal-Mart wave will be carried at more stories, but I'll believe when I actually see the figures at my Wal-Mart. ;)

Can anyone who shops at the Galena, IL Walmart tell me if they ever got in the DCUC Wave 5 figs, or any DCUC figs at all? I'm gonna spend some time there later this year, and wanna have some hope of getting some of my DCUC fix. Thanks in advance!

I know what you mean though I was baffle a 4 inch Starfire was made. They even released the 4 inch version of PG at retail; However, l do not think ppl would much issue with the DCIH figs since they are so small and lacks detail

Yeah, the IH Power Girl just had a flesh-colored dot on her chest.

Superboy Prime

Alex Luther

Anti-montior

Psycho Pirate

What? Actually, the two luthors are related. The one in the infinite heroes line is the son of the Luthor in the two pack. As said above, the two pack ver is earth 3 Luthor, who was around during crisis on inifinite Earths. In crisis on IE, Lois and him had a child named Alex, whom aged rapidly. Eventually, Alex(the son of the two pack Alex), superman prime, lois and superman of earth 2 went to some utopia so that they do not get erased once all the earths combined to form post crisis earth; other than powergirl, the four were the only ones from different earths who didn't die when post crisis earth (but before IC) was created. In IC, Superman Prime and Alex luthor become the main villain.

I believe you were mistaken with the P0st Crisis antimatter Alexander Luthor , Ares. The the one from the antimatter uni is not related to Precrisis Luthor and his son.

You're right. Just goes to show you what all this multiple dimension stuff can do to a fan! :P

Anyway, this isn't the first announced figure for wave 10. Joker was shown at NYCC, and Man-Bat was confirmed for the wave a year ago by Toy Guru.

u got joker pics?

here is a pic of the new Joker.

That link doesnt work for me...so here:

joker.jpg

Anyway, this isn't the first announced figure for wave 10. Joker was shown at NYCC, and Man-Bat was confirmed for the wave a year ago by Toy Guru.

u got joker pics?

joker.jpg

He's using the Gentleman Ghost body! I can't believe it,I never would have guessed! @loll@

Looks pretty cool though.

u got joker pics?

joker.jpg

He's using the Gentleman Ghost body! I can't believe it,I never would have guessed! @loll@

Looks pretty cool though.

Mattel hinted around to it in a Q&A a few months back so no suprise there but the new head is great and overall the figure is amazeing

I never had Power Girl on any DCUC wish list because I couldn't imagine one being better than the Infinate Crisis one. It's one of my favorite action figures after all.

I still think IC Power Girl is better but the Mattel one is much better than I thought it would be.

ok. so Power Girl & Joker. we are agreed then that they are in wave 10? does anyone have any intel on who else is in wave 10?

I thought Mattel said at Toy Fair, Man-Bat was in wave 10 for sure. Power Girl and Joker inclusion is probably just speculation.

Action Figure Insider is celebrating their 4th Anniversary and in honor of today being the actual 4th Anniversary day, they have gotten the scoop on an upcoming figure we have supposedly never seen before. They didn't mention if we know of it and it's just the pic that "has never been seen" or if we might not have even heard of it before.

What you all think?

I got all my fingers crossed hoping for Martian Manhunter.

EDIT:Well, it's not Martian Manhunter but almost the next best thing....POWER GIRL

powergirl.jpg

um....can someone make a custom...naked, lol jk

Action Figure Insider is celebrating their 4th Anniversary and in honor of today being the actual 4th Anniversary day, they have gotten the scoop on an upcoming figure we have supposedly never seen before. They didn't mention if we know of it and it's just the pic that "has never been seen" or if we might not have even heard of it before.

What you all think?

I got all my fingers crossed hoping for Martian Manhunter.

EDIT:Well, it's not Martian Manhunter but almost the next best thing....POWER GIRL

powergirl.jpg

um....can someone make a custom...naked, lol jk

Your not jokein don't even say you are... @loll@