DCUC Power Girl

Gundam

It's a nice simple figure but I'm not exactly over the moon for it. I realize that they are trying to ration some of the A-listers but I'm ready for Wondergirl, Aqualad, PRofessor Zoom, Lex in his LoD costume, Plastic Man, Bane, Cheetah, Toy Man, Bizarro, Scarecrow, Apache Chief, Black Vulcan, El Dorado, Desaad, Tyr, Mr Freeze, Catwoman, classic Supergirl, Poison Ivy, Clock King, Superboy, Riddler in his tights, Dick Grayson Robin, Martian Manhunter etc.

I guess she is a part of wave 10.

Are you implying that the figures you named are A-listers? I mean, no offense, but I'm not quite sure El Dorado would even qualify as a C-lister... XD I guess it's all relative because I find Power Girl more exciting than anybody you named except Martian Manhunter.

Also, they already made Scarecrow, Freeze, Catwoman, both Supergirls, Bizarro, and Bane. And all of them were pretty awesome except maybe Bane, who was kind of small. I'd much rather have new characters before we revisit those(same with Riddler).

Anyways, awesome figure, I'm always glad to get more JSAers.

exactly what I was thinking.

from that list, I would only really want Plastic Man, a new Bane, and Martian Manhunter.

but I would buy Catwoman in her 90's outfit, Poinson Ivy, riddler in tights, and Dick Grayson Robin

Same with me. I always wanted this ver of Powergirl ever since the DCSH line; if some ppl recall, she was one of my most wanted list even though at the time, us fans weren't sure if it was possible for her to be made. When Mattel were doin DCSH, they could only make Batman and Superman related action figs and after the roginal IC, PG's status as earth 2 Kara L was not revealed yet.

So I am HAPPY she is made and will definately buy here. She has been somewhat popular durin the 2006 IC series. I mean, if her DCD IC figure is hard to find because of demand, Mattel would be stupid not to make this figure.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i will pick her up but i could think of alot of characters i would rather have seen. did notice that she doesnt have the thigh articulation. wonder y?

She WILL have the thigh articulation.

i will pick her up but i could think of alot of characters i would rather have seen. did notice that she doesnt have the thigh articulation. wonder y?

I say the same thing about my girlfriends.

I say the same thing about my girlfriends.

HA! @loll@

So they'll mold a unique chest for her, but not for Starfire?

Starfire had a production run of about 5000 units. No, no new pieces like that.

They could either mold her a new chest or new gaunlets. THey obviously picked the latter.

Another thing Mattel could have done was to have the glued on crystal a decal instead. lt would probably allowed them to make a new chest, but then us collectors would probably complain on tiny SF is. I think that Mattel should have waited until a "nude" standard female body(wonder woman's bod) was available. A body that lacks any costume detail and with a visible cleavage would make a more accurate Star Fire figure

well i guess her chest is half her character thats y they had to give it more attention

isnt she supposed to be the hot babe of dc?

i remember in gl when hal jordan promised to give guy his black phone book he said ''u can even get power girls home phone number'' :)

Nice real nice!! However I serously doubt she"s in the Wal Mart wave!!! Unless Wal Mart is now wanting new sculpts???

Also she should have a big larger arms!!!

anyone think she is the a-lister they r going to build her wave around? and if so any guesses on who would be in the wave with her?

I think it would probably have some characters from the IC arch.

I mean the smaller DCIC assortment is similar to the 6 inch DCCU figs, so l wouldnt be suprised seein these characters with PG:

Superboy Prime

Alex Luther

Anti-montior

Psycho Pirate

I know that the wave wouldn't have all IC figs, but I think a few characters from the above plus some others that are probably not connected

I've heard that she will be in a Walmart exclusive line, If thats true then there’s no Walmart here in the UK so it will have to be ebay for me :(...Oh well.

I second that your signature pic is awesome! If you want help in the future with exclusive figures PM me. I try to be fair and I do ship internationally.

anyone think she is the a-lister they r going to build her wave around? and if so any guesses on who would be in the wave with her?

I think it would probably have some characters from the IC arch.

I mean the smaller DCIC assortment is similar to the 6 inch DCCU figs, so l wouldnt be suprised seein these characters with PG:

Superboy Prime

Alex Luther

Anti-montior

Psycho Pirate

I know that the wave wouldn't have all IC figs, but I think a few characters from the above plus some others that are probably not connected

we r getting an alex luthor thru the mattycollector 2-packs already even if i would have preferred his infinite crisis look. superboy prime in his anti-monitor suit would be awesome tho.