Anyone seen the new Hot Wheels Trek ships?

Jangonate

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wheeljack, i think you are refering to a comparison between tha diamond select toys (dst) enterprise-D ship to the hot wheels ships right? if so then the D and the hotwheels refit are in scale. i have the dst D but i don't have any of the hotwheels ships since i waiting for the A not the refit, but yes these are in scale with the dst ship (mainly the E-D and E-E). hope this helps

• 2 weeks later...

Finally found a lone ( the only one left on the shelf ) Klingon Bird-of-Prey. This is the best mold and paint app. out of all of the Hot Wheels Star Trek ships thus far. Found it at Target. This is the only time that I have even seen 1 of these in a store. So far they are hard to find. There is a lot of detail on this ship, even compared to the other 3 ships released. I wish that the Enterprise refit and the Reliant in the series had this much detail. It seems like the starfleet ships are lacking.

• 4 weeks later...
I'm still lookng for the BoP - Saw it once at TrU for too much.

Why is Mattel acting like Hasbro with the BoP. That ship is extremely tough to find. Hang in there!

At TRU the star trek ships are only $2 more, I say grab the TRU bird of prey that way your luck in finding more increases.

Fair advice - but thing is, when I found it, I hid it for my brother (I felt I could find one at Target for less). So he ended up getting it. But I have hope.

I think BBTS screwed up, the Saratoga is supposed to be the Star Trek IV version which is identical in configuration to the Reliant. Roll bar and all.

Yeah I was about to say....

Yeah I mean come on knowing how toy companies work, mattel remolding a toy like that. Yeah right I'd believe that like I'd believe Marina Sirtis or Jessica Simpson showing up on my front doorstep wanting to have sex with me.

• 6 months later...