Anyone seen the new Hot Wheels Trek ships?

Jangonate

don't forget klingon rooms are smaller as well not everyone gets there own room and the beds are tiny :S At least that we saw on that one tng episode that had spock in it :P

Yep in Unification part 1 Picard slept on the shelf the Klingons call a bed, no padding or pillow at all.

• Replies 247
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

don't forget klingon rooms are smaller as well not everyone gets there own room and the beds are tiny :S At least that we saw on that one tng episode that had spock in it :P

Yep in Unification part 1 Picard slept on the shelf the Klingons call a bed, no padding or pillow at all.

That's 'cause he's The Man! (though Kirk probably would have ended up shacking up with one of the Klingon ladies, and not sleeping at all... ;) )

That's 'cause he's The Man! (though Kirk probably would have ended up shacking up with one of the Klingon ladies, and not sleeping at all... ;) )

Even Kirk had standards, Klingon women tend to be hideous.

OK, I know I'd get the name wrong, but one of the two TNG ones was HOT! Obvious through the makeup even! (The other one probably was in real life, but couldn't get past the teeth...) Amd I'm not sure Kirk really applies standards when it come to the ladies!

But back to the topic! :)

OK, I know I'd get the name wrong, but one of the two TNG ones was HOT! Obvious through the makeup even! (The other one probably was in real life, but couldn't get past the teeth...) Amd I'm not sure Kirk really applies standards when it come to the ladies!

But back to the topic! :)

Do you mean the Duras sisters?

Lursa did have big boobs, that was the only perk about her.

Holy cow this topic has gotten off track...

Weren't we discussing Hot Wheels toys at one point?

Yeah, I know, we got a bit off there.

But it's not like anyone else was posting anything, either. Like finding the BOP in-store. Just a little time-killing going on.

And L'ursa (?) must have been the one I was talking about!

I found one about a week ago, but I'm moving and haven't opened it yet to take any pics. It does look cool, but the wings are plastic. I hate it when a die cast toy is accentuated by plastic pieces.

If I found just one I wouldn't open it, I'd open one I found after that. I'm gonna get at least a couple of these birds.

Looks like it.

Guess they're making their way around.

Funny thing I noticed today, though... neither of the 2 Wally's I went to had ANY Star Trek product out, or at least where it should be. It's like they totally disappeared, which I find hard to believe seeing as how there has been just about zero movement on them since they came out.

Think they pulled them all for space for TF2 and Terminator?

Looks like it.

Guess they're making their way around.

Funny thing I noticed today, though... neither of the 2 Wally's I went to had ANY Star Trek product out, or at least where it should be. It's like they totally disappeared, which I find hard to believe seeing as how there has been just about zero movement on them since they came out.

Think they pulled them all for space for TF2 and Terminator?

The Super Walmart up the street from me is remodeling and I can't find most of the Trek items

By the way I noticed all the 1701 Refit packages say "NCC-1701 Refit" now instead of 1701-A. Thumbs up to mattel.

Sweet!!! That might mean the first issue inside the " 1701-A " packaging may become a collectors item since it is an obvious error.

Um ...ok

Does this mean you found them?

Of course. I took the pictures, not the best quality though probably because of the box. My friday got really good when I was told this was at toys r us.

Open the box and take some comparison pics with the other ships

Um ...ok

Of course. I took the pictures, not the best quality though probably because of the box. My friday got really good when I was told this was at toys r us.

@smilepunch@ Jeez, man! How about a 'please', or something! :)

Um ...ok

@smilepunch@ Jeez, man! How about a 'please', or something! :)

How about....

No