Just for fun DCUC gentelman ghost

nonameshmo30

Should gentelman ghost be white like he is or clear?

I thought just for fun i would get others thoughts on this matter. I think he should have been clear or clear with a blue tint to him. So what does everyone else think?

White for me. But thats cause my only exposure to him is JLU and Brave & the Bold. It was a nice touch that they made him 'phasing' with the clear lower bits.

The JLU version was phasing???

I meant the DCUC figure is phasing, his feet/lower legs/cape bottom are a clear-blueish colour.

I think he looks awesome in white. Clear would be cool for a variant or chase, but I'd prefer the regular be white. It's the only time I think I'd say a plain white figure looks good. :)

GentlemanGhostdcuc.jpg

Where is it phaseing?

The bottom of the cape and the lower half of his calves and feet look transparent, but it also looks like it could be a play of light, shadow, and the reflective nature of the blister packaging. Loose shots should be coming in a day or few from BBTS customers (like me), so I guess we'll know for sure then.

Also, is that a miniature Atom next to the Giganta head? Was that announced somewhere that I missed???

GentlemanGhostdcuc.jpg

Where is it phaseing?

The bottom of the cape and the lower half of his calves and feet look transparent, but it also looks like it could be a play of light, shadow, and the reflective nature of the blister packaging. Loose shots should be coming in a day or few from BBTS customers (like me), so I guess we'll know for sure then.

Also, is that a miniature Atom next to the Giganta head? Was that announced somewhere that I missed???

Exactly, the phasing starts below the knee. There were loose pics at NYTF that showed it off better than the packaged pics do.

And yup, mini atom was announced in the slide show at toyfair. Theres pics over at AFI.

White.

The phasing look at the bottom is a nice touch. As is the tiny Atom figure!

Completely transparent figures suck because of all the joints and articulation makes it look like bad mojo.

White.

The phasing look at the bottom is a nice touch. As is the tiny Atom figure!

Completely transparent figures suck because of all the joints and articulation makes it look like bad mojo.

i agree. clear figs have all of the "inter-workings" showing.

Wow this fiure looks more awesome than I imagined!! I knew nothing of this figure when it was announced, but it's become my most anticipated figure of that wave!! Well besides the Giganta BAF!!! Love how she's peeking out of the package, as well as the Atom!!!