Vote: Who'd like to see a return of Playmates 4 inch

yojoebro82

Should Playmates make 4'' figures again?  

12 members have voted

1. 1. Yes or no?

• YES!
    • NO!

The original Playmates line had a TON of variety when it comes to Star Trek figures and there's still a lot more they can make.

Season 1 Troi, S1 Riker, Riker without annoying tears in his uniform, Enterprise crew (all), and that's just off the top of my head.

Which characters would you like to see if they restarted the 4'' line?

(And yes.....I KNOW this will never happen.)

Man, as fun as they were as a kid, there was a TON of things that I hated about those figures. They couldn't sit down worth a darn (which wasn't a problem until I got the bridge playset). Data couldn't hold anything and needed a weird loop thing to make it look like he was holding his accessories. And it was hard to get a complete set of ST:TNG figures.

That said, I am one "normal" Riker away from a complete bridge crew. It would be nice to have. But I wonder how hard it would be to make a custom.

I'd rather have a new 1/18 scale launch of Star Trek so that I can fulfill my childhood dream of Star Trek vs. Star Wars.... in action figure form

I would like a new 4" line where it has all the crews from TNG, DS9 and VOY in the black suits with grey shoulders. I have the TNG figures in the first suits. I got two Bev Crushers to make a custom Troi.

I felt compelled to vote 'no' as I had to sell off the big-ass collection I had when I fell upon hard times years ago. So, while I loved them, and would probably been happy about the new cast in that form, my ego says 'F that' to make me feel better! ^_^

going with a big ol "No" on that. THat line was okay at the time but it is terribly out dated now. I'm looking forward to what playmates might do with this 3 3/4" scale

going with a big ol "No" on that. THat line was okay at the time but it is terribly out dated now. I'm looking forward to what playmates might do with this 3 3/4" scale

WHOA! Haven't seen you post in a while! Welcome back?