My Superman has went rouge

Chopz

Why is your Superman wearing make-up?

Is he now called "Fabulous Man"??

Thanks for re-typing the joke I already made, Jay Leno.

Fail=You

It wasn't exactly original when you posted it. @smilepunch@

??? :blink: ???

The joke. It was unoriginal. We all caught the misspelling. If we made a joke about every typo on this board, this place would be a regular SNL (pre-2000).

Besides, there's no such thing as "going rouge", so the joke is a stretch to begin with. :P

Comedy -- she ain't easy, folks. #joecool#

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have some for sale. 50 cents each plus S&H.

What's that? Melted D&D dice? Guess that'd work too!

Can I have your Brainiac figure?

I have some for sale. 50 cents each plus S&H.

are those really for sale? I would buy some, they look good and work well with the figures.

No, they are not melted dice! They come this way.

Brainiac is for sale. $20 plus S&H.

Yes, they are for sale. I have 29 green Kryptonite stones and 33 red Kryptonite stones, at this moment. They are $0.50 each plus S&H.

• 2 weeks later...

Hope I'm not necro-posting, but I just got my kryptonite from Cybertronian Artifacts today and it's just wonderful! I don't know where they came from, but they're great. The best part is that he's got green, red, and blue!

If that Brainiac had the better articulation, he'd be one sweet figure. As he is, I just can't bring myself to get him or any of the other early DCSH figs.

That DCSH Brainiac has better articulation than any DCUC figure.

Wait...your Superman got into your make-up? And was applying rouge to all the other figures? That little scamp.

What are you doing with make-up? :huh:

I always thought SuperMan should of been called SuperPansy.

Wow, that was out of left field... your rationale?

Wait...your Superman got into your make-up? And was applying rouge to all the other figures? That little scamp.

Dude i have been seeing you post here and in the marvel thread if your that unhappy with what seems to be all the toy line then plase stop posting here you negitive attiude is really getting on my last nerve. you say marvel is sux which in itself is not great english and you think DCUC sux and gijoe sux then why even come here.

Ok we get it you think it all sux thanks for stoping by. Really come on now. i will only take so much but now your steping on one of my loves which is superman and you should only be so lucky to be half the man this fictional hero is

Dude i have been seeing you post here and in the marvel thread if your that unhappy with what seems to be all the toy line then plase stop posting here you negitive attiude is really getting on my last nerve. you say marvel is sux which in itself is not great english and you think DCUC sux and gijoe sux then why even come here.

Ok we get it you think it all sux thanks for stoping by. Really come on now. i will only take so much but now your steping on one of my loves which is superman and you should only be so lucky to be half the man this fictional hero is

No need to start crying when someone makes fun of your sissy hero. I've never said marvel is the SUX. Marvel is the greatest company of all time. I said the sissy Super hero squad is THE SUX. Get it right boy. And I'll post where ever I want when ever I want.

Boy LOL now thats funny You keep thinking that. You keep on posting the way you do and it wont just be me everyone will run you off jackazz.

I didn't really say what marvel figures u say is the sux. But don't think you can just run your mouth at me. Keyboard hero.

Boy LOL now thats funny You keep thinking that. You keep on posting the way you do and it wont just be me everyone will run you off jackazz.

I didn't really say what marvel figures u say is the sux. But don't think you can just run your mouth at me. Keyboard hero.

No body is running me off anywhere boy. I've been here for years.

Keyboard nobody.

Keyboard nobody.

tell your self whatever you have to. Just because you have been here for years means nothing if you don't have intelligents things to say other than everything sux bro. you think calling me a boy over and over is really something. watch out for you. You are the sux and you attiude is the sux bro. But i ain't sweating you cause if we were face to face i'd put your sux right where it needs to be

No need to start crying when someone makes fun of your sissy hero. I've never said marvel is the SUX. Marvel is the greatest company of all time. I said the sissy Super hero squad is THE SUX. Get it right boy. And I'll post where ever I want when ever I want.

Well, I think Marvel does suck!

Their recent figures do suck, made worse by Has-been!

The Iron Sheik sucks, and is a symbol of the enemy!

Superman may be too goody-goody, but at least he stands for all that is the best we should be.

Wow-wee! There's so much here to touch on, I know I can't do it all in one sitting!

Superman was first. And still is. What else do you need to know?

Marvel was one of the companies who 'followed suit' as it were.

How does this relate to the original question? Or rather, comment...

Why was this thread dredged up in the first place?

Keyboard nobody.

tell your self whatever you have to. Just because you have been here for years means nothing if you don't have intelligents things to say other than everything sux bro. you think calling me a boy over and over is really something. watch out for you. You are the sux and you attiude is the sux bro. But i ain't sweating you cause if we were face to face i'd put your sux right where it needs to be

Well your intitled to your opinion but if it wasn't for Supes Marvel probably wouldn't have come to fruition.

Well, I think Marvel does suck!

Their recent figures do suck, made worse by Has-been!

The Iron Sheik sucks, and is a symbol of the enemy!

Superman may be too goody-goody, but at least he stands for all that is the best we should be.

Wow-wee! There's so much here to touch on, I know I can't do it all in one sitting!

Superman was first. And still is. What else do you need to know?

Marvel was one of the companies who 'followed suit' as it were.

How does this relate to the original question? Or rather, comment...

people, please! you are arguing with a true keybord nobody. i mean....c'mon! how tough do you have to be to insult people behind a damned monitor. he claims to have everything in the world, and he claims to be the true "master" but he cant even get insults straight. not to mention that the insults he uses are really, really lame, and come off as comedy IMO. i know his type. he's probably going to start off with that lame ass "boy" crap, then move on to "i have more money", add a "marvel is the best", followed by "DC is the SUX"......broken record! do you guys actually get upset at what he says? i showed a couple of people some of his post, and the first thig that EVERYONE said is "is it that serious?" but for a person that has his life swinging in the anti-reality world....it is. now....watch the lame a$$ response that comes from this schmuck. HE IS EVERYTHING THAT HE DOESNT WANT TO BE! (he cant help it. he IS the descendant of a caveman)

That would be me. I'm sorry for that. I wanted people to know that Cybertronian Artifacts' Kryptonite rocks are great. I didn't know it would invoke a flamewar....

That's cool. It''s just funny to see what started out as a funny thread got all twisted and 'bizzaro-ed' into what we see now.

If that Brainiac had the better articulation, he'd be one sweet figure. As he is, I just can't bring myself to get him or any of the other early DCSH figs.

That DCSH Brainiac has better articulation than any DCUC figure.

I was under the impression that when those DCSH figures were released, they only had hip, shoulder, and neck articulation (kind of like JLU). I guess I got my releases wrong.

I'm surprised to hear that Brainiac has even better articulation than DCUC, which has ankle, knee, thigh, hip, waste, mid-torso, shoulder, elbow, wrist, and neck articulation. What else is there to make it better?