Am I the only 1 that wants these figures?

CliffSteele

Hi. George Lucas AND his family have been immortalized in plastic as part of the Star Wars line. A while ago, Hasbro gave us an ad that featured a Larry Hama file card. We should have a Larry Hama G.I.Joe figure! I know Tunnel Rat is sculpted to resemble him, but let's get on Hasbro to give us an actual Larry figure. Giving this idea extra merit is the fact that Larry was in the Army at one time. I don't think George Lucas ever flew an X-Wing!

The other figure I'd like to see (and there's GOTTA be fans of the old comic OR the new Origins comic who'd like to see this), is Snake-Eyes with the bandaged or gauze-wrapped head and sunglasses, OR without the mask showing his scars!

Anybody wanna join me in petitioning Hasbro to get these made?

Hi. George Lucas AND his family have been immortalized in plastic as part of the Star Wars line. A while ago, Hasbro gave us an ad that featured a Larry Hama file card. We should have a Larry Hama G.I.Joe figure! I know Tunnel Rat is sculpted to resemble him, but let's get on Hasbro to give us an actual Larry figure. Giving this idea extra merit is the fact that Larry was in the Army at one time. I don't think G[eorge Lucas ever flew an X-Wing!

Wasn't George's figure, technically speaking, a character based on him? Isn't that what Tunnel Rat already is for Hama? So doesn't that make an actual Larry Hama figure kind of redundant?

I have nothing against Hama, but neither do I want a figure of him. As you said, Tunnel Rat was made to fill that role anyway.

The other figure I'd like to see (and there's GOTTA be fans of the old comic OR the new Origins comic who'd like to see this), is Snake-Eyes with the bandaged or gauze-wrapped head and sunglasses, OR without the mask showing his scars!

On one hand, the "invisible man" Snake Eyes is pretty much the only version of him we've never seen. On the other hand... why? That's his "off-duty" look. Save for one poorly-written issue, he didn't go into battle like that (I'm referring to Marvel here; maybe he does in the IDW stuff). I'm not really keen on "stand around looking glum" Snakes.

There's lots of never-before-seen looks and characters I want brought from the comics into the toys... but these just aren't two of them, sorry.