Gundam

DCUC Series 8 already shipping?

Gentleman Ghost supossedly, comes with an Atom small figure, is that right?? Any pics if so? Thx

Gentleman Ghost supossedly, comes with an Atom small figure, is that right?? Any pics if so? Thx

The Atom, much like Skeets is not nearly as well done as the prototypes we saw. He is pretty bland and boring and very ugly, if you want a mini Atom figure that is up to par, pick up the JL DCD version, he comes with 2 small Atoms, one with his fists up and another sitting in a chair, both are better than the small one packed with Gentlemen Ghost

So far as I've read, only those who ordered direct from China (handling their own shipping, I would imagine) have gotten these, most notably BBTS. Everyone else will get their stock when Mattel's ship comes in. Which was thought to be towards the end of May. I got that info off Poe Ghostal's site, and he's real good about not putting up BS or unconfirmed reports, so I'm good with that.

i liked MLs, but they looked funny.(sometimes) some of the figs were wierd looking due to the fact of over-articulating. hell, most of the MLs cant stand up by themselves. not to mention that i havent seen but 3 ML women that look okay...HML she-hulk, HML elektra, and HML shanna.

wow.. internet tough guys.

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

BTW. Marvel Legends teabag DCUC.

Like Jase said before quit it with the name calling

I suggest you two take it to the pm's or people will issued warnings and since this is a second time you are asked from a mod the first time Jase asked you guys nicely any third time will result in warning pm's sent and this thread being closed

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

yeah, yeah, yeah...."i hate the T crotch"...yadda. yadda, yadda... whatever! talk to me about MLs when they fix the sculpts on the 40+ figures that they f**ked up. wheres your namor?....oh yeah, i forgot....that HML hot trash in the green trunks is namor. c'mon, CALM...you know that the ML line was full of wack-ass, unable to stand, poorly painted figs. they couldnt even get the female body correct! they couldnt hold their weapons, and they had waaaay too much articulation. as a matter of fact, the whole articulation scheme messed up a lot of the MLs.....and lets not talk about the scale issues!

"There is a line you cross, you don't never come back from. Point of no return. DC crossed it. I'm here with them. That's means I am going along for the ride..... The whole ride. All the way to the end of the line, wherever that is."

.......Carlito Brigante.

Two words...

Scarlet Witch!

Marvel Legends made a decent effort and they had one huge thing going for them, the willingness to make obscure, second and third tier Marvel characters. Ultimately though, they were very flimsy figures who's sculpts were frequently compromised by the obsessive, excessive amounts of articulation. Sure. Your Wolverine could scratch his own a$$ but he looks like an anorexic mannequin doing it!

Mattel isn't a perfect company. God knows they've had truckloads of problems, but they have managed to put together a figure with an acceptable amount of articulation that doesn't undermine the look of the figure. Don't hand me that T-crotch jazz. These are action figures. Anyone who complains about T-crotches should probably be out buying statues instead.

.....and lets not talk about the scale issues!

DCUC shouldn't throw that particular stone with gems such as Sinestro, Lobo, Big Barda, Doomsday, Kid Flash and Starfire.

DCUC shouldn't throw that particular stone with gems such as Sinestro, Lobo, Big Barda, Doomsday, Kid Flash and Starfire.

Very true on that, Lobo alone is crazy big. But then again what line has ever had perfect to scale figs.

But you have to admit Marvel Legends were really all over the place. But in their defense, DCUC has a leg up in that one team of sculptors are working on the line. Legends had all kinds of people working on the line. Hard to keep things consistant when 50 people design a line. Some waves were so amazing that the figures were almost perfect, while other waves had so many problems I almost dont want to even disply some figures (im looking at you Riders wave). If the horsemen can keep this up fo 10 more waves Legends just cant compare, not because of characters or even articulation. But simply because every DCUC will look like it is part of the same line and fit together.

Should we make a DCUC vs ML thread,I think that would be better. This thread is about wave 8 after all. If the mods could move all of the ML vs DC post to that thread that would be awesome.

I am not saying that DCUC has no scale issues but I think not all of those are a problem...

Doomsday was made under the previous line, DC Superheroes....so I'll reserve judgement when they make him under the new DCUC banner.

Big Barda? I agree....she should have been taller....if they didn't want to spend the money on a new female body, they should have waited on her....maybe made her an exclusive down the road.

Kid Flash? That's the kid version of Wally West.....like Robin, he should be shorter.

Sinestro? He's an alien....I cn see him being a bit shorter....taller would have been better but I'm ok with him this way.

Lobo? I don't have him yet but like Sinestro, he's an alien....meaybe they are that big.

Starfire.....she's on her way to me by mail, not seen her in person yet....can't say yet.

yawwwwwwwwwwwwwwn

yeah, yeah, yeah...."i hate the T crotch"...yadda. yadda, yadda... whatever! talk to me about MLs when they fix the sculpts on the 40+ figures that they f**ked up. wheres your namor?....oh yeah, i forgot....that HML hot trash in the green trunks is namor. c'mon, CALM...you know that the ML line was full of wack-ass, unable to stand, poorly painted figs. they couldnt even get the female body correct! they couldnt hold their weapons, and they had waaaay too much articulation. as a matter of fact, the whole articulation scheme messed up a lot of the MLs.....and lets not talk about the scale issues!

"There is a line you cross, you don't never come back from. Point of no return. DC crossed it. I'm here with them. That's means I am going along for the ride..... The whole ride. All the way to the end of the line, wherever that is."

.......Carlito Brigante.

I think these guys that claim DCUC is even close to ML's greatness have never owned a Toybiz ML and that fact that they are DC bias on a DC board. DCUC is the line the sclae problem. Every figure is the same size because every figure... is the same figure! ML had no more sclae problems than any other line. AT least the even attempted to do scale and have every figure different. All ML figures that use weapons have no problems holding them.

Yes Marvel Legends DO teabag DCUC.

I actually have every ML except nemisis right now,even have a carded set. Now your saying are arguments are because we are DC bias,well isn't yours because our Marvel bias? Toybiz had alot of room to spend more money do to the low price of oil and the fact that they owned the characters. Mattel had to pay millions for the liscense as well as prices have skyrocketed on the oil front. as soon as Hasbro came along with the same restrictions as Mattel the quality severly dropped as well as the size of the BAF. You're comparing apples and oranges. ML has some great figures and so does DCUC and both have some not so great. I can say when TB f'd a figure up it was with sculpt not just scale,DCUC has great sculpts they have made a few figures that aren't right size . Each line has it's positives and negatives, and clearly depending on whether your a Marvel or a DC will influence your decision on wich you prefer.

Also DCUC teabags ML.

GD just stop all this Fing bickering. Both ML and DCUC has there good points and bad points lets just leave it at that.......

Should we make a DCUC vs ML thread,I think that would be better. This thread is about wave 8 after all. If the mods could move all of the ML vs DC post to that thread that would be awesome.

There is no way posts can be moved we don't have that kind of power