DCUC Series 8 already shipping?

Gundam

Mr.Terrific is one of the best in this wave,so is Vig. Couldn't get me link to work. I have a bunch of parademons coming,like 8 of each so I can have an army I will update when they get here with action shots.

008.jpg

Rowdy??

to the right of your Wave 8.. there is a carded DCUC Joker.. where did u get that? is it legit?

what wave is that from? :unsure:

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Mr.Terrific is one of the best in this wave,so is Vig. Couldn't get me link to work. I have a bunch of parademons coming,like 8 of each so I can have an army I will update when they get here with action shots.

008.jpg

Rowdy??

to the right of your Wave 8.. there is a carded DCUC Joker.. where did u get that? is it legit?

what wave is that from? :unsure:

Good eye man. What the Heck

008.jpg

To bad I thew away the name signs you just gave me an idea what to do. I only have the backs to them but Series 3 Green Lantern and series 4 Wonder Woman. Oh well I also like to know what Joker is that from?

Jeffery on the back of the cards there are names and a pic kinda like the inserts you could cut those out. You could use those. On the other question,I plead the 5th.

Nah dude you can't plead the 5th cough it up withs the deal?

Jeffery on the back of the cards there are names and a pic kinda like the inserts you could cut those out. You could use those. On the other question,I plead the 5th.

Thx I forgot that I didn't thow Hawkman's away so I have his at less. And @loll@ to funny on the plead the 5th. Spell the beans.

Yea its just the joker from the 2004 2-pack. And he used the Mallet that came with the re-release. And he put in front of DCUC PAckage. And I think he might have painted a brighter purple because mine has pin stripes, which seems right because his Superman has that bright Blue and Red unlike that dark purple and maroon that DCSH had.

Bingo!! Yeah It's a custom I put all of my customs in packaging when done,He is a Mattel Joker torso and head,and clark Kent arms and from the waist down. He has resculpted hair to get rid of the curl,and he has the DCSH Mallet and an Alex ross Joker cane. Man I was waiting for someone to guess it. took a while. The Superman is a custom but he is not done. He will go in a package as well. Man you guys were freaking the f%$# out. I will post a couple pics with Supes when it's done.

@Pooda- I actually had everything in boxes and just took the old decrped book shelves from the kids room because we put up new ones. So to answer your question, no. I am getting some ikea cabinets in a few weeks can't wait.

Bingo!! Yeah It's a custom I put all of my customs in packaging when done,He is a Mattel Joker torso and head,and clark Kent arms and from the waist down. He has resculpted hair to get rid of the curl,and he has the DCSH Mallet and an Alex ross Joker cane. Man I was waiting for someone to guess it. took a while. The Superman is a custom but he is not done. He will go in a package as well. Man you guys were freaking the f%$# out. I will post a couple pics with Supes when it's done.

@Pooda- I actually had everything in boxes and just took the old decrped book shelves from the kids room because we put up new ones. So to answer your question, no. I am getting some ikea cabinets in a few weeks can't wait.

I don't think it was really us freaking out were just excited about the joker thats comeing. Or at least i am. And if you had some inside source then we wanted to see it but i still would like to see yours better.

We really got shafted on the last DCSH joker so thats why i say alot of us are really excited about this new one.

Oh and pooda is just the man +1

Not to bad on them like them the only thing not to found about is Batman belt to me it's to big on him. Don't take it the wrong way I still like them.

Here's my Supes,he needs some touch ups and sealer and he's done.

001-2.jpg

Hey Mattel, its time to make a definitive Superman figure, just follow what this guy did, ITS AWESOME DUDE!!! Man I wish that was mine. Also I like the new cape but it needs to be attached at the collar bone like the previous figs with capes.

Also I just finished my first set of Wave 8 and here is my review

Dr Fate variant - awesome, of course the colors should match but it doesn't bother me

Vigilante - Best figure in the wave, as good or better than Deathstroke

Gentlement Ghost - well done, I would prefer gray but classic white is cool

Parademon (super powers) - a great modern version of the original SP classic

Hawkgirl - very good, head does not move, weapons are awesome

Mr Terrific - tied with Dr Fate, they did a great job on him

Commander Steel - Boring, he face looks sup par for DCUC standards

Giganta, about an inch or more taller than Atom Smasher, pretty decent. I am very happy with her. I wish she was thicker sort of like the cartoons big girl version, but that is nickpicking. Overall she is flippin awesome, even love the clothes from the texture to how they are NOT painted on. Aside from BAF's DCUC is for sure better than Marvel Legends!

001-2.jpg

Hey Mattel, its time to make a definitive Superman figure, just follow what this guy did, ITS AWESOME DUDE!!! Man I wish that was mine. Also I like the new cape but it needs to be attached at the collar bone like the previous figs with capes.

Also I just finished my first set of Wave 8 and here is my review

Dr Fate variant - awesome, of course the colors should match but it doesn't bother me

Vigilante - Best figure in the wave, as good or better than Deathstroke

Gentlement Ghost - well done, I would prefer gray but classic white is cool

Parademon (super powers) - a great modern version of the original SP classic

Hawkgirl - very good, head does not move, weapons are awesome

Mr Terrific - tied with Dr Fate, they did a great job on him

Commander Steel - Boring, he face looks sup par for DCUC standards

Giganta, about an inch or more taller than Atom Smasher, pretty decent. I am very happy with her. I wish she was thicker sort of like the cartoons big girl version, but that is nickpicking. Overall she is flippin awesome, even love the clothes from the texture to how they are NOT painted on. Aside from BAF's DCUC is for sure better than Marvel Legends!

great mini review!! can't wait to finally find some time and rip open my AtomSmasher/Giganta wave.

Aside from BAF's DCUC is for sure better than Marvel Legends!

Riiiigghhtt. Just keep telling yourself that. DCUC IS great but it will never be on Marvel Legends level. Sure it's better than many(not most) Hasbro ML figures but it ENDS there.

JR-I think you're a little biasedand your entitled to your opinion but that's all it is ,it's not fact. You are entitled to feel whatever way you want just like most feel your wrong. We like DCUC better. It all depends on the person and what they want in a line. There's no reason to be a d!ck about it. I would choose the worst DCUC figure before I would pick up ML best figure.