DCUC Series 8 already shipping?

Gundam

Why are yall bickering about him who cares. My question is did any of yall get any extras?

I got an extra Red Parademon and Gentleman Ghost. GG doesn't include the Giganta parts. Parademon is still carded. Still not sure what I am doing with them.

100_1970.jpg

NOW... THATS HOW YOU SHOW OFF! very, very clean Gundam!

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Why are yall bickering about him who cares. My question is did any of yall get any extras?

I got an extra Red Parademon and Gentleman Ghost. GG doesn't include the Giganta parts. Parademon is still carded. Still not sure what I am doing with them.

100_1970.jpg

hey, i only have the Giganta arm, its shorter than the Atom Smasher arm, is she taller or the same height as Atom Smasher?

The incomplete picture I saw projected her as much taller.

I have this left behind feeling

The stores in my area are all sitting on wave 6 and wave 7 is not in sight but you guys are finding wave 8

All the stores in my area have had nothing but Wonder Woman and Captain Atom figures for months now, except my Wal-Mart, which has never carried DCUC at all. So yours aren't so bad.

I've basically resigned myself to buying them online...it's just quicker/easier.

Anyways, wave looks great, and I'm glad they're all shipping together so I can build Giganta right away, unlike Atom Smasher. I love that Commander Steel is shiny and I'll be using him as the current JSA version. The clear parts on Gentleman Ghost are a nice touch too. The mixed gold/yellow on the Fate variant looks awkward, though.

Which is the more essential Parademon? I remember the red one more than the green/yellow one from the old super powers line.

Personally, I prefer the green one because that's the version from the comics and the Bruce Timm Superman/Justice League toons. But I'll end up buying both...and maybe an extra green one to use as a Secret Six version.

hey, i only have the Giganta arm, its shorter than the Atom Smasher arm, is she taller or the same height as Atom Smasher?

She's significantly taller

thanks for the info, I can't wait to build mine, also you display is kicking. All my loose figs are in containers under my bed...lol

Can anyone post a side by side comparison shot of Giganta with Atom Smasher?

I have this left behind feeling

The stores in my area are all sitting on wave 6 and wave 7 is not in sight but you guys are finding wave 8

Well the only DCUC figures I've EVER seen in stores is wave 1. You can buy them all off ebay for retail, you just have to pay shipping. It's a fair deal overall. Only wave 8 is over priced right now. It will drop in price over the next couple months.

So, just a quick update courtesy of scott over at ETC (by way of the fwoosh)...

I finally heard from my rep about DCUC Wave 8. I was told the new arrival date is late May/early June. I asked why some on line retailers were getting their shipments now and I was told that some of the larger on line toy companies imported them directly from China. Unfortunately we are not that big...yet. One can dream though. I am sure that is why BBTS got their figures so early. Sorry we couldn't be the first to get them but thank you all who have placed their orders with ETC. Any new info I will post ASAP.

So don't expect to see them at retail around the same time, May/June.

My local comic shop got in a case of 8a. I'm tempted to buy them but he is charging $17 a piece. The question is do I have the will power to not get them and waiting a month. And will they still be there if I change my mind. He only had two of each left.

100_1970.jpg

NOW... THATS HOW YOU SHOW OFF! very, very clean Gundam!

I really like the set up Gundam! Can I ask what you are using under the stands to make figs elevated?? I am going to be moving soon and will be redoing all my set ups and I dig it!!

Draven

I really like the set up Gundam! Can I ask what you are using under the stands to make figs elevated?? I am going to be moving soon and will be redoing all my set ups and I dig it!!

Draven

You can find these at Walmart....in the craft section. $1.99 or $1.98 each

11111.jpg

Draven

You can find these at Walmart....in the craft section. $1.99 or $1.98 each

11111.jpg

Thanks so much! I went down and found them today. Now I just need to get them to order a ton more. They only had 5 4-packs, and I need a sh!tload more than that! I had been a fan of the stair-like expandable plastic spice racks, but I think overall these are cheaper (unless stacked) and I like the clear plastic better than the opaque shelving. Not to mention you can store the heroes' accessories right where they stand, too!

I got an invoice from Big Bad Toy store that Series 8 had arrived and they are processing my order.

Yet in their website it doesn't show in stock.....anybody else gotten this notification from BBTS or any other site you might have ordered series 8 from?

YES!!!

BBTS shipped me my wave 8 last week.. a week after i got wave 7 from them.

oh well, at least i didnt have to wait until i saw they EVERYWHERE, first!

wonder how they r getting whole waves. did mattel wise up already with the whole split wave cases? my set(with both parademons) and variant fate r processing.

BBTS, like other online retailers, have the option to order entire cases of single figures.. thats what they did. since Mattel was so LATE in getting wave 7 to them,they rushed wave 8 to them early, ahead of box stores & other online retailers.

BBTS is the place to go if you want your waves fast. Mattel sees them as a major online retailer & will be honoring their request fast from now on!

and the president of BBTS is JOEL, not Joe.. as another poster refered to him.

PEACE!! #US1#

I MIGHT JUST DIE!

Wow, all of those fresh, brand new figures laying there...... open them for Christ's sake!!!

Definitely want Gentleman Ghost, Hawkgirl and Dr. Fate (Classic), but will likely get them all. But the Dr. Fate variant just looks weird with the mix of Gold and Yellow, so I will skip him.

Can anyone give me info on Commander Steel, Vigilante, Mr. Terrific? Are they heroes? Villains?

Which is the more essential Parademon? I remember the red one more than the green/yellow one from the old super powers line.

well, from what i have read. everybody answered you on who the Vigilante was.. but no one replied on CMDR Steel or MR Terrific.

both are members of the current Justice Society of America!! HEROES!! #US1#

I MIGHT JUST DIE!

Wow, all of those fresh, brand new figures laying there...... open them for Christ's sake!!!

Definitely want Gentleman Ghost, Hawkgirl and Dr. Fate (Classic), but will likely get them all. But the Dr. Fate variant just looks weird with the mix of Gold and Yellow, so I will skip him.

Can anyone give me info on Commander Steel, Vigilante, Mr. Terrific? Are they heroes? Villains?

well, from what i have read. everybody answered you on who the Vigilante was.. but no one replied on CMDR Steel or MR Terrific.

both are members of the current Justice Society of America!! HEROES!! #US1#

Mr Terrific is some lame $hit.