DCUC Series 8 already shipping?

Gundam

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i too feel that this is a great wave. i tend to think that wave 9 is going to top a lot of waves now, and to come. i mean, any wave that gives you deadshot, w.cat, b.canary, mantis, and g.arrow is going to be hard to beat! i know alot of you guys look at gaurdian and say "ehh.." but when they release gang-buster.....pooda's gone have some real dio fun! yup, yup!

oh!...chemo sucks! JMO.

i too feel that this is a great wave. i tend to think that wave 9 is going to top a lot of waves now, and to come. i mean, any wave that gives you deadshot, b.cat, b.canary, mantis, and g.arrow is going to be hard to beat! i know alot of you guys look at gaurdian and say "ehh.." but when they release gang-buster.....pooda's gone have some real dio fun! yup, yup!

oh!...chemo sucks! JMO.

\

totally agree man. ive been debating making a custom gangbuster for some time. truth be told i cant beleive DCD hasnt made one yet...wave 8 is great. Gentleman ghost, new fate, parademons. im a 6inch collector and i get EVERY represnation of DC figs in that scale. ive been collecting since swamp thing in the DCD line. and now its gotten to be rehash upon rehash of core charaters so nice that we get these guys!

i am looking forward to the GA in wave 9. there hasnt been a decent made in that scale. i still have the "hard traveling heroes

one from DCD in my collection.

I think wave 6 was great and to me wave 9 blows it out of the water. And you don't know how hard it is for a huge superman fan to say. But i dissaregg I think chemo is a great and interesting choice. There has been many solomon grundys and desperos but never a chemo that i know of.

Thats why i love this line and hate this line i may not always agree with the choice but they are keeping it freash and new. I mean come on marvel is still pumping out the same figures thay relese 1000 times befor now there just smaller.

side note: got my voucher today so at least i am ready for 2 figures from wave 8 yeaaaa. Any one seeing anything yet?

My variant for Dr Fate is on its way from BBTS, I tried to email them to find out it I order any other figures if they would be sent now, they sent a confusing email, they said they didn't get "all" the figures but they didn't tell me which ones, I guess they have the ones that showed up on ebay

Hawkgirl

Parademons

Gentlemen Ghost

Dr Fate

i too feel that this is a great wave. i tend to think that wave 9 is going to top a lot of waves now, and to come. i mean, any wave that gives you deadshot, b.cat, b.canary, mantis, and g.arrow is going to be hard to beat! i know alot of you guys look at gaurdian and say "ehh.." but when they release gang-buster.....pooda's gone have some real dio fun! yup, yup!

oh!...chemo sucks! JMO.

\

totally agree man. ive been debating making a custom gangbuster for some time. truth be told i cant beleive DCD hasnt made one yet...wave 8 is great. Gentleman ghost, new fate, parademons. im a 6inch collector and i get EVERY represnation of DC figs in that scale. ive been collecting since swamp thing in the DCD line. and now its gotten to be rehash upon rehash of core charaters so nice that we get these guys!

i am looking forward to the GA in wave 9. there hasnt been a decent made in that scale. i still have the "hard traveling heroes

one from DCD in my collection.

i ordered the entire wave 8 and UPS says itll be here monday!!!

I MIGHT JUST DIE!

Wow, all of those fresh, brand new figures laying there...... open them for Christ's sake!!!

Definitely want Gentleman Ghost, Hawkgirl and Dr. Fate (Classic), but will likely get them all. But the Dr. Fate variant just looks weird with the mix of Gold and Yellow, so I will skip him.

Can anyone give me info on Commander Steel, Vigilante, Mr. Terrific? Are they heroes? Villains?

Which is the more essential Parademon? I remember the red one more than the green/yellow one from the old super powers line.

Which is the more essential Parademon? I remember the red one more than the green/yellow one from the old super powers line.

The red one is essential if you care about Super Powers era stuff, but the green one is current and his weapons belong to Kalibak.

Got Series 8 from BigBadToyStore today. Love them but I'm not 100% sure on the modern Fate.....even though people were complaining on the yellow/gold mix, I was ok with it until I saw it in person. The neck piece is attached to his cape and it sits a bit too high...looks odd. Might have to do some custom work on this one.

I MIGHT JUST DIE!

Wow, all of those fresh, brand new figures laying there...... open them for Christ's sake!!!

Definitely want Gentleman Ghost, Hawkgirl and Dr. Fate (Classic), but will likely get them all. But the Dr. Fate variant just looks weird with the mix of Gold and Yellow, so I will skip him.

Can anyone give me info on Commander Steel, Vigilante, Mr. Terrific? Are they heroes? Villains?

Vigilante is a simple Punisher rip-off. Right down to the fact that his family was killed by mobsters. The only difference is the Vigilante does not like killing, but he still did it.

I MIGHT JUST DIE!

Vigilante is a simple Punisher rip-off. Right down to the fact that his family was killed by mobsters. The only difference is the Vigilante does not like killing, but he still did it.

The Punisher was hardly the most original character to begin with...but to put a wrinkle in your certainty...the original Vigilante appeared a few decades before the Punisher. The second one (the one we're getting in the DCUC line) is both a "legacy" hero and a Punisher rip-off (and a Snake-Eyes rip-off, to boot).

I MIGHT JUST DIE!

The Punisher was hardly the most original character to begin with...but to put a wrinkle in your certainty...the original Vigilante appeared a few decades before the Punisher. The second one (the one we're getting in the DCUC line) is both a "legacy" hero and a Punisher rip-off (and a Snake-Eyes rip-off, to boot).

The first Vigilante was a damn Cowboy. The 1985 version done by DCUC is a blantant Punisher rip-off. And a poorly done one at that.

I MIGHT JUST DIE!

The first Vigilante was a damn Cowboy. The 1985 version done by DCUC is a blantant Punisher rip-off. And a poorly done one at that.

Ah, but Punisher never killed himself...but that has nothing to do with anything.

Sorry, thats the only thing i know about Vigilante, haha.

Just so there's no confusion, the Vigilantes (cowboy and modern) are completely different people, sharing no relation other than the name. Just wanted to make that clear, as I have the feeling some people combinging the two based on the prior's appearances in the JLU cartoon.

Why are yall bickering about him who cares. My question is did any of yall get any extras?

I got an extra Red Parademon and Gentleman Ghost. GG doesn't include the Giganta parts. Parademon is still carded. Still not sure what I am doing with them.

Why are yall bickering about him who cares. My question is did any of yall get any extras?

I got an extra Red Parademon and Gentleman Ghost. GG doesn't include the Giganta parts. Parademon is still carded. Still not sure what I am doing with them.

100_1970.jpg

I which my collection look like that they way you got them that is. This is how my is just look at the picture below.

100_1970.jpg

hey, i only have the Giganta arm, its shorter than the Atom Smasher arm, is she taller or the same height as Atom Smasher?