DCUC Series 8 already shipping?

Gundam

I got an invoice from Big Bad Toy store that Series 8 had arrived and they are processing my order.

Yet in their website it doesn't show in stock.....anybody else gotten this notification from BBTS or any other site you might have ordered series 8 from?

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I got an invoice from Big Bad Toy store that Series 8 had arrived and they are processing my order.

Yet in their website it doesn't show in stock.....anybody else gotten this notification from BBTS or any other site you might have ordered series 8 from?

Was this for the entire set or just 3 figures? I see some pre-sold out (Hawkgirl, Fate Variant, one of the parademons) but everything else still is labelled as "pre-order" and not showing "in stock".

ya they are not even listed on BBTS as orderable now...but i got my invoice as well!! woo hoo! though i just got my wave 7 from them like 2 weeks ago! i dont even see alot of them on ebay right now either! thats way i alwasy just go ahead and order dcuc online now, to hell with trying to find them anymore.

Was this for the entire set or just 3 figures? I see some pre-sold out (Hawkgirl, Fate Variant, one of the parademons) but everything else still is labelled as "pre-order" and not showing "in stock".

My order is for the whole set with an extra of the Dr. Fate variant. It shows all on my order

that is crazy, bbts doesn't usually get there stuff this fast. i stopped using them since their prices have skyrocketed. that is amazing, i only ordered the variant Dr Fate and checked my email and it is there, that is crazy because usually they show up on ebay before the online retailers but we have only seen them on ebay coming from Hong Kong

that is crazy, bbts doesn't usually get there stuff this fast. i stopped using them since their prices have skyrocketed. that is amazing, i only ordered the variant Dr Fate and checked my email and it is there, that is crazy because usually they show up on ebay before the online retailers but we have only seen them on ebay coming from Hong Kong

I know, that is exactly why I couldn't believe it. I am still a bit skeptical...won't really believe it till the first person reports actually having gotten them.

But so glad they are coming.

Yeah Joe is pretty good. The last thing I order from them was Kingdom Hearts 2 figures of Kairi and Axel and when I got an e-mail from them they didn't update there site yet. Usely on Wends. is when Joe and his crew frm BBTS updates there site. So I trust them.

I hope it is the whole wave, or else my invoice is screwy. I really hope I get the yellow Fate! Now I just gotta pawn off Vigilante figure and my Parademons.

I know, that is exactly why I couldn't believe it. I am still a bit skeptical...won't really believe it till the first person reports actually having gotten them.

But so glad they are coming.

I will make payment tomorrow, dang I just remembered that Merman comes out tomorrow. It is too much too soon. I must say that I am very surprised they have them first, if they have them first.

Yeah I don't have a notice yet and I am hoping at least a few weeks break! I just got series 7 and I can't afford wave 8 either now reall!!! Especially since I need to buy Merman tomorrow lol

Draven

they are prob filling in the first orders that came in, first. i ordered mine the day they went up for preorder. i dont really care which Fate i get i suppose. but they have already charged my card and they only do that when they will ship in a few days.

Yeah I don't have a notice yet and I am hoping at least a few weeks break! I just got series 7 and I can't afford wave 8 either now reall!!! Especially since I need to buy Merman tomorrow lol

Draven

Plus the just also shipped me out the Henkai Dirg and Thrust as well and yes I need Mer-man tommorow...

Yea looks like people who pre-ordered it early are getting the first wave. I pre-ordered mine originally in Jan then canceled my order and re-ordered it in March. They have my estimated shipment date for June. I can wait for that. If they were gonna send it now yea I think I would be left with no money now...

I know this is the topic for wave 8 but today I when to Wal-Mart and they had Hawkman there so I got my Hawkman now. Now for Hawkgirl and the husban and wife will be together. You can see my Hawkman from my signuare.

I know this is the topic for wave 8 but today I when to Wal-Mart and they had Hawkman there so I got my Hawkman now. Now for Hawkgirl and the husban and wife will be together. You can see my Hawkman from my signuare.

S'okay - we believe you.

And welcome to the boards!