Who is your DCUC Flash?

yojoebro82

you guys can fantasize all you want but mattel made barry therefore its barry

And that is all there is to it......

church!

never been to church except for funerals im just a realist and the reality is mattel made barry, dont get me wrong i wouldnt mind having a wally but we will just have to wait for him

It's Barry for me. I have always like Barry better then Wally. I remember I think it was a JLA comic or a Green Lanten comic when Hal when crazy to save his town that when Hal was beeting up on every hero but Wally cause he had respet for him and he was close to Barry that he name Hal Wally's uncle. And like someone said the Robin that's out would never be Dick. I hope there is going to be a Dick Grayson Robin in his old outfit not the Jason Todd outfit but the one that he started in from the beginng. As for Barry it is the way the lighting is on his wast.

Yeah, I know the back of the box says Barry Allen but mine's gonna be Wally.

I think somewhere I read there was SOME difference between the two costumes--one costume's lightning bolt faces one way while the other's faces a different way...something like that? Biiiiiiiig woop!

Wally for me.

It is a big deal. DC has built hype around the costume differences. It's not just a lightning bolt belt. The shape of that thing defines the era between Barry Allen and Wally West. So essentially, I don't care who you want it to be. It's Barry Allen.

There is also another way that Barry is different from Wally and it's the mask. Barry you can see his eyes but Wally you can't.

There is also another way that Barry is different from Wally and it's the mask. Barry you can see his eyes but Wally you can't.

Yes and no. Wally has worn more than one costume. In the costume he has worn most recently, and for quite awhile, in the books has open eyeholes and not white lenses. For awhile in the 90's he had a darker hued costume that had almost a metallic gleam to it, and the eyes were white lenses.

And technically, Wally started out wearing the Barry's costume at the beginning of his series, so if you want it to be Wally, you're in the clear!

3358_4_0000001.jpg

Well I didn't know they have change Wally's outfit. I haven't read a comic book in a very long time. The last one I ever read was from Marvel and it was the Trill [ms] of Gambit. And that has been a few years ago. Last DC I have read was when Kile was the new GL and he face against Dessad. So that tells you where I have been?

It is a big deal. DC has built hype around the costume differences. It's not just a lightning bolt belt. The shape of that thing defines the era between Barry Allen and Wally West. So essentially, I don't care who you want it to be. It's Barry Allen.

Well, they must not have hyped it enough because I never noticed the difference between the two costumes before. And it's still pretty minor.

I'm not trying to convince anyone that it's Wally. I know what it said on the box...but I threw the box away and I don't see an "Allen" name tag on my Flash :)

I'm going with the old imagination here. Back in the day, my v1 Duke was President Bill Clinton so I think I can overlook a straight lightning bolt belt vs an angled one.