Which Lantern Corps would you join

Wheeljack35

I found this posted on seibertron and wasted to share

http://www.quizilla.com/quizzes/6281401/wh...-best-suits-you

Well, blackest night is coming in the Green Lantern universe and now there are 8 corps. Who are you with?

Red=Rage

Orange=Avarice

Yellow=Fear

Green=Will

Blue=Hope

Indigo=Compassion

Violet=Love

Black=Death? Lack of emotion?

This is what I got

12345360422004full.jpg

Your compassion knows no bounds, and your will is selfless. An indigo battery-staff and ring will allow you to spread your message of peace and goodwill across the universe.

I'm sorry but death is anything but a lack of emotion if anything its a combination of all the above... Either way I can't wait to see where they go with this :) no matter what you know its going to be funnnnnnnnnnnnn I'm looking forward to see how much more they can screw with hall as well! So far he seems to be the master of the rings :P I think he has used what?.. Yellow & red & orange & now blue before ?.. :P

Took the quiz and my results were:

You have been chosen. You have the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps. To protect and serve others is now your sacred duty.

Although I dont realy go for all this multi rainbow color Corps crap (yes I know how ironic that is with me being gay and all), but I dig the simpler days of the Corps.........GREEN!!! BUT, I did take the quiz an here are my results:

1234384144_4971_full.jpeg All will be well! You are an exemplar of peace and understanding. Although the blue ring's flame is brightest, only those that are willing to bear the greatest burden can spread its light of hope to the darkest stars

I'm not surprized. I'm not so full of some self imposed concept of right and wrong that my head is shoved in the sand. I understand and yes even on occasion have worked side by side with the forces of evil. Know you enemy, and know them well. and don't be scared if you find that enemy with in your self, we all have flaws and have done things that were not too proud of. I also understand that you can't make some one do something they don't realy want too, or think in ways that they don't realy want too.

Example: Affirmitive action is a cool concept on paper but when all is said and done its still nothing but another form of raceizum. Man can't police the thoughts and actions of other men. Either the traditional "white ownwed and operated construction or engineer companys are gonna engage in fair hireing practices...........or not. Its just that simple.

wow this got deep on me. I'll stop here before I give you guys a truth overload :D

Here's what I got

Love conquers all!

The light within your heart must not go out! Join the Star Sapphires and save love like yours across the cosmos. Show others the joy it brought you. Remember, follow your heart.

**giggles** you got the girl corps @smilepunch@ just kidding

Tagged: green, ring, lantern, corps

Nok nuuk arrk.

Your compassion knows no bounds, and your will is selfless. An indigo battery-staff and ring will allow you to spread your message of peace and goodwill across the universe.

not really sure what i got lol..

Nok nuuk arrk.

yeah what did you get?

Here's what I got

Love conquers all!

The light within your heart must not go out! Join the Star Sapphires and save love like yours across the cosmos. Show others the joy it brought you. Remember, follow your heart.

**giggles** you got the girl corps @smilepunch@ just kidding

Lol yes I did lol, that surprised me so much lol

Nok nuuk arrk.

You got the Indigo like I got

I'm a Green Lantern

Which Corps Best Suits You

Created by sevedris

Green Lantern's Light!

You have been chosen. You have the ability to overcome great fear. Welcome to the Green Lantern Corps. To protect and serve others is now your sacred duty.

Nok nuuk arrk.

You got the Indigo like I got

Great minds think alike huh lol

Well, my answers resulted in me joining the Star Sapphires. @loll@ The problem is that the Star Sapphires are selfishly evil, but they don't know it.

I think this poll is not an accurate judge of character by the questions asked. I WANT to be a Green Lantern, but I know I'm more suited for the Blue (Indigo) Lanterns, not passion over hope and logic.

But who knows. Maybe I'm so badass I can make pink look macho. @smilepunch@ @loll@

Well, my answers resulted in me joining the Star Sapphires. @loll@ The problem is that the Star Sapphires are selfishly evil, but they don't know it.

I think this poll is not an accurate judge of character by the questions asked. I WANT to be a Green Lantern, but I know I'm more suited for the Blue (Indigo) Lanterns, not passion over hope and logic.

But who knows. Maybe I'm so badass I can make pink look macho. @smilepunch@ @loll@

OOOOOOOOOO shawn's gonna show us his man boobies in a low plunging neckline :P

OOOOOOOOOO shawn's gonna show us his man boobies in a low plunging neckline :P

@loll@ Hey, I got some rockin man boobs, enough to make a Cosmo girl jealous.

Like I said, I could make Pink look cool for guys. I just need a fast car, that's all. B)

Hey is anyone reading the Green Lantern and Green Lantern Corps comics, the last one came out last week and man the comics are great. Ever issue just gets better and better. So the burnt Guardian is manipulating the rest of the Guardians and now we are going to see the rise of the Orange Lanterns in the next issue. Also does anyone believe that all the different colors will be around after this series is over?