Got my HoH figures today!

HissCommander

Nice score! The only HoH figure i have right now is Zartan, and i must say... hes a huge let down, never mind the horrible paint applications (i will get to those in a moment) i was excited to get an all Silver classic Zartan, the promo pics as well as the card art itself, shows Zartan with a silver chest plate and shoulder guards, while in actuality they are a metallic green, NOT silver, and it doesnt match his pure silver boots and silver outlined thigh plates. These are suppose to be the "definitive" versions of these guys and in my opinion, this isnt the definitive Zartan, Hasbro just cant seem to get him right in my eyes. He is also missing paint on his shoulders, the whole joint is skin color when it should be black, plus they didnt paint his belt black, when its black on the card art, and the paint is missing on his hips where his legs meet (just like the new Cobra boxset version) i had to fix all these minor paint isues myself but for what they are charging i shouldnt have had to. We are paying over $15 with shipping and handling for these guys, at least they could do is get the paint apps right. All and all disappointed with this guy...Im still on the fence though whether or not he is better than the wave 11 version, but he still isnt "the" Zartan....just have to wait and see about the other figures in this wave.....

Any out of package pics?

Nice score! The only HoH figure i have right now is Zartan, and i must say... hes a huge let down, never mind the horrible paint applications (i will get to those in a moment) i was excited to get an all Silver classic Zartan, the promo pics as well as the card art itself, shows Zartan with a silver chest plate and shoulder guards, while in actuality they are a metallic green, NOT silver, and it doesnt match his pure silver boots and silver outlined thigh plates. These are suppose to be the "definitive" versions of these guys and in my opinion, this isnt the definitive Zartan, Hasbro just cant seem to get him right in my eyes. He is also missing paint on his shoulders, the whole joint is skin color when it should be black, plus they didnt paint his belt black, when its black on the card art, and the paint is missing on his hips where his legs meet (just like the new Cobra boxset version) i had to fix all these minor paint isues myself but for what they are charging i shouldnt have had to. We are paying over $15 with shipping and handling for these guys, at least they could do is get the paint apps right. All and all disappointed with this guy...Im still on the fence though whether or not he is better than the wave 11 version, but he still isnt "the" Zartan....just have to wait and see about the other figures in this wave.....

Where did you get the idea these were supposed to be the "definitive" versions? IMO, if that were the case, they wouldn't have had TWO Snake-Eyes on there.

Any out of package pics?

Where did you get the idea these were supposed to be the "definitive" versions? IMO, if that were the case, they wouldn't have had TWO Snake-Eyes on there.

Every promotion i have read has said that these are the "Definitive" versions of these characters, i might be wrong but thats what ive read for these guys, and we have 2 Snake Eyes figures because they are the 2 most distinct versions of him, (goggles and visor look) giving us the definitive V1 and V2...

Any out of package pics?

Every promotion i have read has said that these are the "Definitive" versions of these characters, i might be wrong but thats what ive read for these guys, and we have 2 Snake Eyes figures because they are the 2 most distinct versions of him, (goggles and visor look) giving us the definitive V1 and V2...

Hmmm. never read that myself. sounds like misreprestantion or something.

One thing who is carrying these? I wasn't on board but now seeing an up close pic of them i really like how they look like there card image. and where are the movie gijoe figures i haven't seen hide nor hair of this or that

These things are supposed to be "online exclusives" but i have hear some reports of people finding these at Suncoast Video.

the movie figures arent "officially" out yet. They will start to trickle out on May 1st. Though some people have been finding them in stores. Crazy, the majority that are found are withing minutes from my house. Then i go to the stores they were found at only to come up empty handed :(