Build & Brawl Sgt. Slaughter Review

HissCommander

Where'd you happen to pick this up HC? :)

Got it at my local TRU.

Cool!

On a side note, they also had all the Terminator Salvation figures too.

So what do ya think of'em?

I didn't know this was coming out. I've got a few of the B&B wrestlers that I like. I went to a TRU away from where I live earlier today, so I didn't think to look for something like this. After first reading this thread I ran to my local TRU but they didn't have him. I hope I didn't miss out on getting him at the distant TRU I visited earlier.

What other wrestlers are in the wave with the Sarge? Is it a TRU exclusive? Nevermind. The only other one from this wave I'll want is Rey Mysterio in black.

Can we get more pics of him standing at attention in formation with other Joes?

Got it at my local TRU.

Cool!

On a side note, they also had all the Terminator Salvation figures too.

So what do ya think of'em?

They arent too bad. Not much articulation on some of them, but the robots are pretty cool. The molds on some of the figures are really good, I really like the T-600.

The one thing that really stinks is the vehicles are way out of scale from the figures. They are super tiny.

All in all, its a pretty good movie line.

I may have to pick him up if I see him.

For all the HATERS of Sgt. Slaughter, you'd think I'd have an easy time of finding this figure? @grumpy@

3 Toys R Us, 4 Walmarts, 2 Targets and a K-Mart later....I got NADA! I know he was there, because the others in the set are still hanging, but no Sarge!

Who'd a thunk it..right?

For all the HATERS of Sgt. Slaughter, you'd think I'd have an easy time of finding this figure? @grumpy@

3 Toys R Us, 4 Walmarts, 2 Targets and a K-Mart later....I got NADA! I know he was there, because the others in the set are still hanging, but no Sarge!

Who'd a thunk it..right?

it took me 3 weeks after the release to find one! the TRU i went to had atleast 4 cases of this wave out but only 1 Sarge on the pegs.

• 2 weeks later...

Got him yesterday.

There were three total, so, I grabbed the one whose brim wasn't being bent in the packaging.

Great figure, but I wish he was a quarter of an inch taller. He really needs to be taller than all of the other Joes.

They had all of the figures in Sarges wave except for Rey Mysterio in the black outfit. That's the only other figure I wanted from that wave. I know he's popular, but I can't believe he sold out before the Sarge.