HissCommander

Could This be Resolute Scarlett???

Good grief.....Really? Anger over a toy!

I spoke with someone about the origins of the picture/figure. I dont name drop, or claim to have "people" or "contacts" so take this as you will.

Anyways, didnt mean to start some huge flame here.

If you want it to be a custom, then its a custom. lol

"WE WANNA KNOW..

WHAT YOU KNEW...

AND WHEN YOU KNEW IT!!!"

bossyelling.png

^_^

@loll@ @loll@ Very Witty!

I love the color scheme. I would prefer the ponytail head.

She could be released as "Undercover Scarlett." Wasn't there a Scarlett bust released in this color scheme too?

Blond hair would be nice or at least an extra head w/ blond hair.

I wonder if they could do an "accessories" pack with other heads....

Could they? Sure.

Will they? Never (or extremely unlikely, at any rate).

Hasbro's been asked about something like this for years with both G.I. Joe and Star Wars, and Hasbro's answer is always the same: "The customizers that this kind of pack would appeal to simply aren't a large enough segment of the Joe-buying audience to make it worth our while."

Could they? Sure.

Hasbro's been asked about something like this for years with both G.I. Joe and Star Wars, and Hasbro's answer is always the same: "The customizers that this kind of pack would appeal to simply aren't a large enough segment of the Joe-buying audience to make it worth our while."

i always thought they should just let a couple second party customizers makes and sell their own stuff, heads repo parts and gear and then just give hasbro a portion of the profits....they wouldn't have to do anything but cash the checks in the mail. sure it wouldn't be much but it would make the collectors happy and they would have do anything but say "okay sure, this is the bank you send the money to. but like they said...not worth their while i guess

Could they? Sure.

Perhaps, but look how many figures we got just recently with alternate heads.