Could This be Resolute Scarlett???

HissCommander

Found this on TaoBao This morning.

This figure is not a custom, Did some research on it. Its an official figure produced by Hasbro. It is set to be released in a Resolute comic pack "Arctic Scarlett vs. Cobra Commander" It is indeed a homage to the AF Quarrel figure as well.

Not sure if this will be considered the Reso figure, or if CC will though. But it is indeed an official figure.

http://74.125.93.132/translate_c?hl=en&amp...4MtIgLwnNurYzYg

http://www.theterrordrome.com/forums/viewt...f=28&t=2442

post-20224-1239282667_thumb.jpg

AFS is right........this is simply a custom of the 'Action Force' figure 'Quarrel' (granted she was fashioned from the original Scarlett mold). This one's got the 'Pilot Scarlett' head on it, but the body has definitely been painted in the Quarrel scheme.

Not a custom, Did some research on it. Its an official figure produced by Hasbro. It is set to be released in a Resolute comic pack "Arctic Scarlett vs. Cobra Commander" It is indeed a homage to the AF Quarrel figure as well.

Not sure if this will be considered the Reso figure, or if CC will though. But it is indeed an official figure.

With Resolute getting back-burnered for the movie figures, I have a feeling/fear these comic packs, which were supposedly all repaints, have been cancelled outright.

Night Creeper got shunted into the Cobra Island 7-pack, and the rest of them are, sadly, forgettable frankensteins. I would've loved an official-ish Quarrel figure to go with my Glenda, but if it doesn't happen, I've already customized one.

With Resolute getting back-burnered for the movie figures, I have a feeling/fear these comic packs, which were supposedly all repaints, have been cancelled outright.

Night Creeper got shunted into the Cobra Island 7-pack, and the rest of them are, sadly, forgettable frankensteins. I would've loved an official-ish Quarrel figure to go with my Glenda, but if it doesn't happen, I've already customized one.

I would have also like this figure. An Arctic Cobra Commander would have been great too. In the preview comic pics Scarlett had a vest on. She also seems to have molded flesh tone head instead of the painted Pilot one.

its a custom. i have seen it some where before.

NOT A CUSTOM

read above post

Ok, what's the research? You just say you did research and claim it is official without actual references. Please expand on your research to prove it is official.

Thanks.

NOT A CUSTOM

read above post

Ok, what's the research? You just say you did research and claim it is official without actual references. Please expand on your research to prove it is official.

Thanks.

Dude, you really ought to chill out. Either way, it's probably not coming out anytime soon.

NOT A CUSTOM

read above post

Thanks.

Dude, you really ought to chill out. Either way, it's probably not coming out anytime soon.

My questions are valid, and by no means are they meant as anything other than simple interest in the validity of an item. I am not questioning HissCommander himself, but his multiple posts of it NOT being a custom has me interested in the how/why.

Thanks for the advice though, I'll take it under advisement.

Whatever the case may be on this figure....I LIKE it! It's a nice color scheme for Scarlett or Quarrel.

I think its irrelevant if its "Resolute" anything. Tunnel Rat and Shockwave were listed as "Resolute" and had their RAH looks (where as Destro and Storm Shadow were funky and I wouldn't even classify THEM as resolute since they don't fit in with the other Resolute figures).

NOT A CUSTOM

read above post

Thanks.

My questions are valid, and by no means are they meant as anything other than simple interest in the validity of an item. I am not questioning HissCommander himself, but his multiple posts of it NOT being a custom has me interested in the how/why.

I was wondering the same thing. Just saying "its not a custom" doesn't prove anything.

Good grief.....Really? Anger over a toy!

I spoke with someone about the origins of the picture/figure. I dont name drop, or claim to have "people" or "contacts" so take this as you will.

Anyways, didnt mean to start some huge flame here.

If you want it to be a custom, then its a custom. lol

I spoke with someone about the origins of the picture/figure. I dont name drop, or claim to have "people" or "contacts" so take this as you will.

"WE WANNA KNOW..

WHAT YOU KNEW...

AND WHEN YOU KNEW IT!!!"

bossyelling.png

^_^

I'd say it's NOT Resolute Scarlett just because we've seen stills of what Res. Scarlett looks like and that's not it. Duke and the Cobra Trooper's toys look like the animation we've seen......come to think of it, I'm not convinced the "Resolute" Destro and SS we got will actually be what they look like in the toon.

"WE WANNA KNOW..

WHAT YOU KNEW...

AND WHEN YOU KNEW IT!!!"

bossyelling.png

^_^

and that my friend is why they call you "Man of Action"

I'd say it's NOT Resolute Scarlett just because we've seen stills of what Res. Scarlett looks like and that's not it. Duke and the Cobra Trooper's toys look like the animation we've seen......come to think of it, I'm not convinced the "Resolute" Destro and SS we got will actually be what they look like in the toon.

I think its just considered a reso fig because it comes in the Reso CP like Tunnel Rat and Shockwave did. Probably not what we will seen in the toon

Yeah..the guy who did the custom took the time to paint the ankle joints green to match the BLACK boots just to throw us off.

Take a closer look at the pic and you'll have your answer. there are clear differences, such as the aformentioned head being cast in fleshtone plastic and my mentioning the ankle's here.

I hate those comic packs got canceled. But we are at leastgetting a chance at the NC. I thought the poor resolution pic of a comic cover had scarlet wearing something like a rubber vest over the figure? I could be dreaming that up though.

I don't need a quarrel, but the colors are better than regular scarlet.