Your favorite DCU animated movie.

batfan08

i like the uncensored version of return of joker, I alwalys liked mask of the phantasm, I want to get ww and see that looks good.....oh and of course new frontier

Return of the Joker (unrated) would be the best one so far for me also. Wonder Woman was pretty good. (Heh, Ares looked like a villain from the Fist of the North Star anime.) I'm one of the few people that didn't care for New Frontier. @firedevil@ I also liked the Batman anime, but it makes me wish for a full-length Batman anime feature done by Gonzo.

PharmV

i don't remember them all... I just remember that I thought Superman Doomsday was really lame, I didn't like the story or the voices...

I also hated the Batman anime one with the 6 different movies, very crappy.

'

I like all of the older Batman stuff, the animated series, and the Mask of Phantasm.. I don't remember if they did any other movies from that series.

I think i somewhat liked the one with Hal Jordan and the other heroes who had to band together to fight the aliens... but not the voices

Superman/ Doomsday was really lame, I didn't like the story or the voices...

I also hated the Batman anime one with the 6 different movies, very crappy.

i totally agree!

since Batfan asked from Superman/ Doomsday to Wonder Woman, the obvious winner is Wonder Woman.

However, the Batman stuff is pretty good. sub-Zero, Mask of the Phantasm, The Secret of Bat-Woman, and especially Batman vs Dracula were all very good.

I did not see the Gotham Knights yet, and The New Frontier was ok.

Aside from that, the Justice League movie with the invasion of Thanagar was great.

Here new description:What's your favorite DC direct-to-video movie?I personally like everyone of them BTW really want some of the older stuff(Mask of the phantasm,return of the joker,etc.)to come out on blu-ray so i could put them with my DCU movies,(they should also be collector's editions) @lol@

Alot of us were unhappy with the sups/doomsday because there was no cyborg sups and the rest of the gang and ann hatch or what ever was awful as lois

I try to find different things about all of them to like. But i do have to say the batman ones do seem to carry better stories and a gritter look to them which i like WW wasn't bad

So far Wonder Woman is the best. Then Final Frontier! :)

But if you include all the other movies, BB: TROJ is awesome! Unrated of course. ;)

Superman: Doomsday has a good story, just didn't like the artwork very much. Must be Supes' cheeks, It bothers me somehow. :(

Best animated DC movie, hands down Mask of the Phantasm!! It had everything that made TAS such a success, but added just a bit more that would not be allowed in a daily cartoon!!! I mean the part in the opening fight chase scene where Batman stomps on the table to finish off Chucky Sol's man, still makes me laugh every time I watch it!!!

Out of the new crop, so far I really enjoyed New Frontier.

Must be Supes' cheeks, It bothers me somehow. :(

I hated that, too. It was my biggest complaint with the art. It looked silly and made him look like a 50 year old. The vertical lines didn't even match a person's facial anatomy. It was like they did it on purpose just to differentiate it from the Superman and Justice League cartoons even if it didn't make sense or look good.

my favorite dc direct to dvd animated movie as of yet is wonder woman, but the green lantern looks really good so lets see if it can compete

Must be Supes' cheeks, It bothers me somehow. :(

I hated that, too. It was my biggest complaint with the art. It looked silly and made him look like a 50 year old. The vertical lines didn't even match a person's facial anatomy. It was like they did it on purpose just to differentiate it from the Superman and Justice League cartoons even if it didn't make sense or look good.

THAT's what it was! The lines is like inverted or something. And it also makes him really old too. Lois looks the same but why would they make Superman aged so rapidly like that is beyond me! @hmmm@