DC candidates for SDCC 2010

batfan08

Apache Chief..so I don´t have to spend time and money getting a figure I´m not interested in, cus getting exclusives is somewhat difficult for someone who lives in another country and find hard to even find regular figures.

some one real important to piss people off....like zatana or powergirl lol

Wendy and Marvin with a Wonder Dog figure seperate in a bag only sold at the show.

Then later on, they could be made available on Matty.com but without the Wonder Dog.

That would be a cool idea!!!

they need to have an exclusive 2-up of atom smasher and giganta. or maybe some army builders like gorilla city residents, or lois lane, alfred, bruce, or something.

how about two boxsets:Lords of Apokolips with darkseid,desaad, granny goodness,and Baron vundabar?(that what his name is?)...and a Lords of New Genesis Boxset w/ Highfather,Lightray,Orion,and Mr.Miracle.and each boxset comes with a polybagged build-a-figure with big barda for new genesis and Kalibak for apokolips. you can also enter a raffle when you buy both to enter for a chance to win a limited edition darkseid's female furies boxset :)

Since Mattel has stated that the line is Comic Only, I doubt Apache Chief stands a chance, as he's NEVER appeared in any comic.

Why do you not pay attention?

Mattel has said they have the rights to super friends and DCUC is comic and cartoon shows. Jay C posted a big things a few months ago from mattel stateing that fact and other boards have asked and mattel said show and comics.

And can we get through this year before we go all in on next year..

I really want a Jor-El and Lara two pack with a little baby Kal-El in his rocket ship pack-in!!! I think this would make a great exclusive as it's probably the only way we would ever get figures like this. How cool would it be to have a little set-up of the metaphoric birth of the super-hero genre. :D

I really want a Jor-El and Lara two pack with a little baby Kal-El in his rocket ship pack-in!!! I think this would make a great exclusive as it's probably the only way we would ever get figures like this. How cool would it be to have a little set-up of the metaphoric birth of the super-hero genre. :D

that would be awesome.how about a general zod 3-pack?

I think a Zod, Ursa, and Non three pack would be awesome but think something like that should be in regular release not an exclusive since we're talking about three main Superman villains.

I think a Zod, Ursa, and Non three pack would be awesome but think something like that should be in regular release not an exclusive since we're talking about three main Superman villains.

yeah but i don't think they have 3-packs though and since a con is more limited i figured they'd be able to pull off something special

Well if there going to pull crap like with the wonder twins then i could see a jor-el kara two pack and the con exclusive would be baby kal-el

Or same with zod and non and get ursa on the side

But also i want to see earth ma and pa kent and maybe have the 6 year old kal-el on the side