invisiblewraithbeta

Alex Sector: MASK Science Advisor and Chief Engineer

AlexSector.jpg

AlexSector2.jpg

Matt Trakker (Rhino Uniform): MASK Unit Commander

MattTrakkerRhino.jpg

MattTrakkerRhino2.jpg

MattTrakkerRhino3.jpg

Matt Trakker and his brother Andy, along with Miles Mayhem, founded a private military company dedicated to the preservation of peace. Unknown to the Trakker, Mayhem desired the glory and power their covert agency denied him. Consumed with the desire for said power, Mayhem betrayed the brothers, killing Andy and stealing the blueprints for a series of high tech helmets and vehicles. Founding VENOM, Mayhem made alliances with third world dicators, tyrants, and terrorists, selling his equipment to the highest bidder, eventually supplying Cobra.

In the wake of the tragedy, Trakker was approached by the United States military and the United Nations for any and all information about Mayhem and VENOM. Forming the Mobile Armored Strike Kommand, Trakker, along with Alex Sector used the remaining blueprints to create a new fleet of vehicles, along with unique helmets that would give the individual agents not only the ability to operate the vehicles, but also offensive and defensive capabilities in the field. With Sector, Trakker also recruited former Marine and history professor Hondo MacLean, forming the original MASK team.

Recipes

Alex Sector

Head: Trigate Toys

Torso: Snake-eyes

Arms: Duke

Upper legs: Tunnel Rat

Lower legs: Shipwreck

Jackrabbit mask: Trigate

Matt Trakker (Rhino Uniform)

Head: Matt Trakker

Arms: Hawk

Legs: Cobra Commander

Vest: Zartan

Ultra Flash mask: Trigate

Hondo MacLean

Head: Saw-Viper

Arms, jacket: Indiana Jones

Legs: Hawk

Blaster mask: Trigate

What is "Trigate"?

One interesting thing about M.A.S.K., which may have come out of the comic, but I don't know, is that the masks were "powered" by some kind of meteor, but they never went into any detail (also, WHAT were the Venom mask powered by?).

I love your customs! I would buy that Matt Trakker in a heartbeat, since that was the one I had as a kid. What Snake Eyes torso did you use for him? I don't recognize the silver piece under Zartan's vest.

Checked out Trigate's stuff, great pieces, just wish they weren't all sold out. Hope they restock soon.