Heman list of WTF????

Why can't anyone on Eternia discern that He-Man is Adam with a tan?

Why does Ram Man's legs literally look like springs?

Why Does Adams sword mysteriously vanish when sheath?

How does Tee-La fight in high heels?

What good is Mekaneck when his neck only goes 2 feet?

Why does flying Stratos need Rockets on his back?

As a scout any advantage is better. Besides, since he is a cyborg, his neck should only be as long as his torso is deep, like the figure.

I always thought his race became flyers using wings and rockets. At any rate, they would help him fly faster.

Why does Ram Man's legs literally look like springs?

Why Does Adams sword mysteriously vanish when sheath?

How does Tee-La fight in high heels?

All stupid things that didn't seem to have been thought through.

I liked Stratos' rockets actually... sure, he has wings and whatnot, but how fast can he fly?? add the rockets and he goes much faster

Why does an impostor intended to fool people into thinking he's He-Man look nothing like He-Man?

Why do male MOTU characters wear furry underwear but female MOTU characters don't?

Why was Marlena the only astronaut in her ship? Since when has any space agency ever launched a one man ship, other than the original Gemini missions?

If the Sorceress had the power of Greyskull why was she always so weak and inept?

Why not just fly over the Mystic Wall? There didn't seem to be any energy field over it. And if Mer-Man could go under it, as when he brought Skeletor the crystal, why couldn't everyone else?

Considering that He-Man was a hybrid of so many different comic book and fantasy genres, each with their own rules and conventions, I'm not sure that there's a shark that he can't jump. The whole Adam/ He-Man thing goes back to Superman, a classic comic book convention. Superman found an ingenious way to hide in plain sight as Clark Kent, relying on the way that we all sterotype the people around us. Once Clark was dismissed as a wimp he became essentially invisible. However, there were subtle differences in the classic cartoon to tell Adam and He-Man apart, much more so than their action figures.

Does Buff-Off from the classic toon have to talk like his namesake, because its a rather irritating voice.

If Teela is only 16 years old and she is already captain over the guards, then how old was she when she was just an average soldier?

Why was Marlena the only astronaut in her ship? Since when has any space agency ever launched a one man ship, other than the original Gemini missions?

If the Sorceress had the power of Greyskull why was she always so weak and inept?

Why not just fly over the Mystic Wall? There didn't seem to be any energy field over it. And if Mer-Man could go under it, as when he brought Skeletor the crystal, why couldn't everyone else?

Well according to the Original MOTU Bible Marlena was in the ship from Earth with three othe people known as Evelyn,Biff Beastman and T. E. Scope (can you guess who they turned out to be?) In the original bible when Marlena and them crash landed on Earth Biff,Evelyn and T.E. Scope wandered over to Skelotor's relm and were mutated into Beastman, Evil-Lyn, and Tri-Klops (Yup if you guessed Beastman,Evil-Lyn, and Tri-Klops you were correct) That idea however was scrapped and Marlena was a lone space pilot from Earth.

Why didn't they fly over the Mystical wall? I take that up as that it was too high and that they're flyers could not take the height of travel... And Mer-man could swim.. maybe the others can't... I can see Trap-Jaw trying to swim and drowning because his mechanical arm does not allow for sturdy swimming and the water rushes into his mouth... lol and poor beastman could you imagine how long it would take him to dry off after taking a long swim? and just how far would they have to swim and how long could they hold their breaths? As far as I've seen on MOTU they never had a Submersible type vehicle so I guess that was technology they had yet to develope so forget that one.

My one question is how come Skeletor and his minions were always trying to force open the draw bridge to Castle Greyskull when they could have just as easily scaled the walls and climbed in through the window instead...

Mekaneck's neck goes higher than 2 feet.

a better question is "Why do you need Mekaneck when you have Extendar?"

and Stratos needs rockets to go faster.

Speaking of Mekaneck and Extendar, is there an inherent dislike between the two?

And is Extendar the most popular male hero among Eternia's females given his ability? Or is it only his neck, arms, and legs that extend?

Speaking of Mekaneck and Extendar, is there an inherent dislike between the two?

And is Extendar the most popular male hero among Eternia's females given his ability? Or is it only his neck, arms, and legs that extend?

You should ask Teela about that one, she was after all the most popular female in Eternia. I'm sure she knows lol

You should ask Teela about that one, she was after all the most popular female in Eternia. I'm sure she knows lol

That's how she became captain of the royal guard at such a young age.

Oh man this ERKS me to no end!!!!!!! In both Filmation and MYP cartoons, this is the one aspect of He-Man that really gets under my skin. And you talk to any He-fan and they are all over the Sorceress, how great she is, Teela's mom yada yada, with the truth of the matter is she SUCKS as a sorceress.

Always begging for He-Man's help, barely able to fend of the most miniscule of threats, always weak, always out of breath. She is such a weaksauce character it's not funny.

I understand the dynamic she's supposed to have with Adam/He-Man, even Duncan and Orko/Cringer, but everyone refers to her as the "Guardian" and she can't even guard a little pebble in Grayskull.

Do you ever see Hordak or Skeletor being so wasted after casting a few spells like she is?

Hmmm we should talk to Randor about that promotion. Just make sure Marlena isn't around...

Hmmm we should talk to Randor about that promotion. Just make sure Marlena isn't around...

Lol ... @loll@

I think you mean Mercury: Gemini was two man missions, hence the name.

Is Man at Arms body green or that a suit? If it is a suit, why the undies on the outside.

Dudeeeeee nice one!! NEver would have thought of that :D As per the out side undies .... my guess is it would be to hide his junk... that suit is skin tightt baby!

Does Buff-Off from the classic toon have to talk like his namesake, because its a rather irritating voice.

If Teela is only 16 years old and she is already captain over the guards, then how old was she when she was just an average soldier?

That was nepotism at work. Man-At-Arms went to King Randor and said

Duncan:''Any reason why my daughter can't be captain of the guard? She doesn't have a driver's license yet, but she promised not to wear pants while working and all the soldiers seemed to like that idea."

Randor: "A teenage girl in charge of a miltary platoon responsible for my safety? I'm not seeing any downside there! You said pantsless right?"

Duncan:"I did. And she can throw some stilettos on as well for fun. Heh, my daughters a tramp..."

Both of them have a good chuckle.

I always thought she possessed all of the power, but was awaiting a champion to endow it upon. So Adam posseses the power of Greyskull for the most part, where she only retains a fraction of it.

Oh man this ERKS me to no end!!!!!!! In both Filmation and MYP cartoons, this is the one aspect of He-Man that really gets under my skin. And you talk to any He-fan and they are all over the Sorceress, how great she is, Teela's mom yada yada, with the truth of the matter is she SUCKS as a sorceress.

Always begging for He-Man's help, barely able to fend of the most miniscule of threats, always weak, always out of breath. She is such a weaksauce character it's not funny.

I understand the dynamic she's supposed to have with Adam/He-Man, even Duncan and Orko/Cringer, but everyone refers to her as the "Guardian" and she can't even guard a little pebble in Grayskull.

Do you ever see Hordak or Skeletor being so wasted after casting a few spells like she is?

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE