Zodak

Are you happy the new figure is white or did you like the 2002 black one better.

Since it is classics, I guess I like the white guy, but I really liked the 2002 character.

The black Zodak was far more compelling and kicked alot more

tail than his classic counter part, he also looks more visually intimidating,

however since this is a line based off the classic interpretation I am happy

either way, whether you want to call him Zodak or Zodac.

But that black Zodak had a pimp hand. And we all know eternia needs a strong pinp hand around.

I know it man.. Teela was just as afraid of Zodak as I was.... but for some reason Evil Lynn was always trying to hang around him

But that black Zodak had a pimp hand. And we all know eternia needs a strong pinp hand around.

I know it man.. Teela was just as afraid of Zodak as I was.... but for some reason Evil Lynn was always trying to hang around him

What are you implying about Evil-Lyn?

I liked the 200X Zodak a lot. He was a great character.

I never cared too much for the original Zodac, though he was cool in the cartoon.

I'm fine with MOTUC Zodac as he is, but we need a 200X interpretation, too.

This is a Photoshop job I did on MOTUC Zodac for someone at He-Man.org to illustrate it could be done fairly easily:

MOTUC_Zodac_02.jpg

Well Zodac is the last in line so he could be chasing them. HAHA.

@loll@

But you know whats wrong with that promo art, it has Heman AND Prince Adam.

Actually I'm seeing TWO He-Man's and Prince Adam, but perhaps one of them is Faker

ok Zoblack was awesome in 2002 - loved the dark skin contrast with his glowing tats. the boa staff was way better than his stupid little buck rogers ray gun from in the 80s.

Pity we're getting Zowhite but considering it's the classic line and the first 8 are based exactly on the 8-back then it's understandable. I hope we get a Zoblack later on though.

From the rear eh ?... Guess he has his sights set on evil lyn :P

LOL at zoblack :D

Personally I'm glad they made him white like the original just cause this is one figure I want no changes done too :D

Got to love all the original art stuff for motu

I liked the 200X Zodak a lot. He was a great character.

I never cared too much for the original Zodac, though he was cool in the cartoon.

I'm fine with MOTUC Zodac as he is, but we need a 200X interpretation, too.

This is a Photoshop job I did on MOTUC Zodac for someone at He-Man.org to illustrate it could be done fairly easily:

MOTUC_Zodac_02.jpg

it would need more than that to be Zodak.

it'd need new boots, new gloves/forearms, new 'trunks' a new harness, a staff, and a removable helmet.

if all they're gonna do is paint the regular figure to look African, then they might as well not do it at all.

Entertainment News International (ENI) is the #1 popular culture network for adult fans all around the world.
Get the scoop on all the popular comics, games, movies, toys, and more every day!

Contact and Support

Advertising | Submit News | Contact ENI | Privacy Policy

©Entertainment News International - All images, trademarks, logos, video, brands and images used on this website are registered trademarks of their respective companies and owners. All Rights Reserved. Data has been shared for news reporting purposes only. All content sourced by fans, online websites, and or other fan community sources. Entertainment News International is not responsible for reporting errors, inaccuracies, omissions, and or other liablities related to news shared here. We do our best to keep tabs on infringements. If some of your content was shared by accident. Contact us about any infringements right away - CLICK HERE