Looking to get an appraisal from my fellow collectors

Wayne Sneeden

I've got a bunch of Cobra Army builders that I need to unload. Space, as always, is at a premium in my apartment and these guys have been chosen to go instead of my 25thA stuff. I'm wondering if I could get some opinions on what this lot is worth for the purposes of setting a reserve price on eBay when I list it. I'm probably just going to list it as one lot (I'm feeling a bit lazy) unless it would be far better for monetary reasons to piece it out.

Here is the lot:

CIMG2356.jpg

Included:

2x Original televipers and accessories

2x Original Snow Serpents and accessories

5x Original BATs (3x repro holograms, 2x backpacks, about 2 sets of hands)

6x TRU exclusive Cobra troopers

3x Operation Sabotage Crimson Guard w/ helmets

1x Mail Away Agent Faces in CG disguise (someone has to keep intel on the Cobra agents when they move locations)

5x Original Crimson Guard (none are perfect, one has broken thumb, 2 have some loose joingts, 1 backpack, 3 rifles)

4x Original Vipers (3 backpacks, 3 original rifles, 1 weapons pack rifle)

1x Original Stinger Driver

1x Original Cobra EEL (no accessories)

1x Original Imperial Guard (no accessories)

Thanks in advance for any info/advice anyone has.

$25

To save you the time and hassle of posting it on eBay, I'll just send my MO out tomorrow, how's that sound?

^_^

That's a nice army builder set and I can't believe you'd part with it over the 25th flimsy, clunks of junk, with mask heads and titty twister construction? You've got a collection of REAL toys, made for REAL boys at a time when having soldiers called REAL AMERICAN HERO'S didn't get you banned and shunned from the world society! You sure you want to get ride of those? Get one of those flat storage tubs that slid under you bed and keep'em safe for a rainy day, or when you DO have the space to display them PROUDLY for being the original. #US1#

I will give you 120 for them all! :) maybe. if i don't hear back from falcon about a purchase we arranged like 8 months ago and never finished up on then i i'll send the money over to you for those if you want. plus you won't have to pay those pesky ebay fees. i can pay via paypal or money order. whichever you'd prefer. lmk if you're interested in my offer or if you even still want to sell them and i'll let you know if/when i hear back from falcon

ActionFigureSoundwave- didn't we have a trade going on awhile ago too? i don't think we ever actually sent each other anything, but if you remind me what it was we were trading i probably still have the stuff. I'm sorry for not talking to anyone on here in or getting back to the pm's i got until today. been kinda hectic recently, but i am now back in the joe buying/trading business!! YO JOE!!

It has more to do with how quickly you want to get rid of them then if you want to "get the highest price" (which, of course, who doesn't, but you know what I mean).

In my opinion, reserves are for those who don't think something will sell.

That worked itself out rather well! :)