New Customs

Wayne Sneeden

Finished some new customs recently, thought I'd post em and get your feedback.

First up is Dusty and Nullifier. I made dusty to look more like his cartoon version. I redid the cloth under his helmet too. I put it on the inside and made it a bit longer and I think makes for a more plausible placement for such a piece of equipment. And for Nullifier, I gave him colors more similar to appearances in the devils due comics. I view the nullifiers as shock troopers that are also pilots, so I gave him the SKAR (one of Destro's top sellers recently).

CIMG2353.jpg

Next: Rock & Roll and Law and Order.

Rock & Roll is based on his Devil's Due appearance. This is my favorite look for him to date. I need to touch up the paint on his arm, it chipped putting the vest on. I also want to put a ball cap on him, just haven't decided if I should buy one or sculpt one. Law is pretty self explanatory. I need to make his white MP helmet yet, and I painted Order rather hastily, that will be redone soon I think.

CIMG2355.jpg

Those are GREAT!! I love'em all!

I don't have the Dusty yet, so I'll have to look up what the retail version looks like to see what your improvements on it were, but it looks great. The paint details are very smooth also, may I ask what paints you're using on these?

I use Model Masers Acrylics. Dusty was made w/ Skin Tone Shadow Tint for the tan and Olive Drab for the green. The dark brown is German Panzer Schokoladen Braun.

Awesome! Thanks!

Those are great, nice work.